Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IG report postponed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

IG report postponed Empty
PostSubject: IG report postponed   IG report postponed I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2018 10:22 am

"DOJ inspector general's testimony postponed, amid new leads in Clinton case review

"...Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s widely anticipated testimony next week before the House Oversight Committee has been postponed, as the Justice Department IG has pursued new leads in his review of the Hillary Clinton email investigation, according to a congressional letter and sources familiar with the matter.

“It is of the utmost importance that your review be as fulsome, complete and unimpeded as possible,” Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., the chairman of the committee, wrote in a recent letter to Horowitz obtained by Fox News..."

[link to www.foxnews.com]

foxnews.com/politics/2018/05/04/doj-inspector-generals-testim​ony-postponed-amid-new-leads-in-clinton-case-review.html

From the Fox article (from Friday):
Within the next few weeks, I anticipate that our inspector general will complete a comprehensive, fair and nonpartisan report that answers many questions about how the Department of Justice handled a high-profile investigation during the last presidential campaign,” Rosenstein said. “We will learn from it, and our Department will do better in the future.”

There's more to this ref. to 'fulsome'.  Shiffty used the term before.  It could ref. investigation into HRC emails, or something similar.

Feel free to dig it.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: IG report postponed   IG report postponed I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2018 12:01 pm

damn!
damn!
double damn!
triple damn, shit!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: IG report postponed   IG report postponed I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2018 12:14 pm

michael371 wrote:
damn!
damn!
double damn!
triple damn, shit!

You're celebrating, yes?
More evidence is GOOD news.    Let them get it right the first time.
One and done! 

When I have my wits about me I really do appreciate the Plan.  It's an amazing thing.
And plenty of people have been going down.  Wink

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: IG report postponed   IG report postponed I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2018 1:41 pm

no dove, far from it...see dove, i am a firm believer in our southern justice system....poof!   gone..."have you seen ole so-and-so lately?"...."nope, he just clean up and disappeared"....or, method #2 involves ropes and trees and horses....i am tired of these damned reprobates and genetic alterations getting by with crimes, like pedophillia,rape,money laundering,etc, thumbing their aristocratic noses at us
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: IG report postponed   IG report postponed I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2018 2:19 pm

Ah Mike.  There's got to be a reason somewhere why we don't do it that way anymore.  Wink

But in the meantime consider how we came about the information we have had.
How we knew what we knew would not pass the legal criteria.  The left says the DNC was hacked.  Illegally obtained info is not admissible. 
How much scrutiny do you imagine will be put on these proceedings when they get to the Clinton's, Obama, Kerry, Supreme Court judges, et al. 

Second, we can only guess at how much power the opposition has amassed, but guaranteed it's HUGE-HUGER-and even BIGGER! 
I'll outline some of it in a bit just to remind you that for every one we take out without impeccable preparation, they'll take out untold numbers of us.
It's a game that's deadly real, and involves the whole world. 
Oh that it could be so simple as to hang em high.

What the heck would happen if the good guys prosecuted and LOST? 
The White hats would be the ones hanging from trees.  Would you advocate the destruction of the nation for the sake of a little country justice?  No you wouldn't-
you can't make me believe you would.

THIS PART I WAS WRITING WHEN YOU POSTED:
This circuitous route is unavoidable apparently. And we've watched as the black hats did exactly what we're doing-except they did it based on fiction, lies and deceit. Rosenstein calls our tactics extortion.
What a laugh.  That's Mueller's middle name.  But that's Alinsky tactics for ya.  And it's not a very good plan when it backfires, cuz there's no place left to go.  LOL.

Take Comey, putting his bs in print, and then going public record with lies.  That's hilarious.  So much for 'plausible deniability'.
Rosenstein getting snootie on the bridge of a rapidly sinking ship.  Blub, blub.
Brennen, the sanctimonious blowhard.  I can hardly wait for him to get his.

Despite Giuliani's mis-speak, he's stirring the pot, playing their game of innuendos.
He's saying in the Cohen case, you say you didn't wiretap, but I think we should look at it to be sure.  (They) 'could have' caught up a sitting President in that possible wiretap if there was one, and that's VERY serious.
https://conservativedailypost.com/rudy-giuliani-calls-on-ag-sessions-to-investigate-those-going-after-cohen-following-wiretapping-report/
Believe it or not, that's an offensive move.  Yay!
-----------------
I haven't heard Corsi in a couple days to know if he's 'recovered' yet.  He burned out (sick, exhausted), and it made him grumpy; he lost perspective.  I hope he's back where he should be, doing his PART.
I really appreciate him, but he is not the possessor of THE PLAN.  And he cannot execute THE PLAN,
which is the ONLY Plan capable of success.
It will be good if he's willing to do his part, and not try to own something way beyond his capacity.

IF it's true that 'someone' took out NK's nuke testing-development facilities, that worked great.
And should work equally well for Iran.  And it wouldn't be the first time for them.  Recall Stuxnet (SP?) the SA alliance, and the recent activity in Syria.

Ok.  I'm out of steam.  There are alot of bad people out there.  We need to get as many as we can.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IG report postponed   IG report postponed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IG report postponed
Page 1 of 1