Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

May 05 Dr Jerome Corsi Discuss Latest QANON posts CURRENT DEVELOPMENTS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

May 05 Dr Jerome Corsi Discuss Latest QANON posts CURRENT DEVELOPMENTS Empty
PostSubject: May 05 Dr Jerome Corsi Discuss Latest QANON posts CURRENT DEVELOPMENTS   May 05 Dr Jerome Corsi Discuss Latest QANON posts CURRENT DEVELOPMENTS I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2018 6:54 pm

New Corsi on the trip code change and what not. The item in the quote box below is another persons notes on the video and is not my work. I have only heard the first few minutes of this video so take what is in the quote box accordingly as I have not vetted this persons summary.

TD Posting wrote:
I posted earlier today about the Corsi tweet and codemonkey's response. Check out the first ten minutes of Corsi's latest decode. It's disgusting.

Cliffs-

-He knew Q was either hacked or a shill since the post where he called out the people making money off the movement. George Washington took money from Lafayette.(I. shite.you.not. He actually used that comparison)

-The clowns are trying to break up the movement by pointing out the people making money. Movements need money. So be cool guys...him bringing up his fricking book every 30 seconds is to make money for the movement.

-He's noticed an increase in communist related traffic on the chan's.

-He was told the Q group was going to shut down "Q" but decided to give it another go

-He doesn't know if he'll stick around with the movement. He may just do it himself(actual quote).

We keep moving boards...trip codes getting hacked/changed...something's fricky. Corsi specifically has said the pictures Q posted of the plane and apple store were for sure not Q. He's mentioned that in tweets and in the live video. We need to do some real digging on those pics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR-97KGaiq4

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: May 05 Dr Jerome Corsi Discuss Latest QANON posts CURRENT DEVELOPMENTS   May 05 Dr Jerome Corsi Discuss Latest QANON posts CURRENT DEVELOPMENTS I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2018 7:23 pm

So...guess where I've been.  Pulling up that video after reading some stuff on one of Corsi's twitters that had me rather aghast.  Figured I'd better hear it for myself.

You've got May 5 up.  I did too but then went back to May 4 and am just starting on it.  If that's the
"Q was hacked" discussion I'll post the vid.

Synchro-mania rides!!  LOL!

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: May 05 Dr Jerome Corsi Discuss Latest QANON posts CURRENT DEVELOPMENTS   May 05 Dr Jerome Corsi Discuss Latest QANON posts CURRENT DEVELOPMENTS I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2018 8:47 pm

The one I just heard was May 4th, 5pm.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F96fvAbmVL4

No real mention of any Q.  The big news of yesterday besides Lisa Page and a guy being fired
was the Federal Court Judge in Virginia regarding the Manafort case.

And it was a beautiful smackdown on Mueller, who is attributed as saying when asked for the scope of
his investigation, that he had 'secret powers'.  heehee.  I hope they roast him with those secret powers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tv8L6UQX7Pc

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: May 05 Dr Jerome Corsi Discuss Latest QANON posts CURRENT DEVELOPMENTS   May 05 Dr Jerome Corsi Discuss Latest QANON posts CURRENT DEVELOPMENTS I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2018 11:09 pm

researcher wrote:

We keep moving boards...trip codes getting hacked/changed...something's fricky. Corsi specifically has said the pictures Q posted of the plane and apple store were for sure not Q. He's mentioned that in tweets and in the live video. We need to do some real digging on those pics.

The plane and apple store were very helpful to me. Corsi shouldn't speak about things he doesn't fully understand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: May 05 Dr Jerome Corsi Discuss Latest QANON posts CURRENT DEVELOPMENTS   May 05 Dr Jerome Corsi Discuss Latest QANON posts CURRENT DEVELOPMENTS I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2018 11:33 pm

Learn to read the map. Q
David Flynn was good at that.

May 05 Dr Jerome Corsi Discuss Latest QANON posts CURRENT DEVELOPMENTS Nazca_10

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazca_Lines
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: May 05 Dr Jerome Corsi Discuss Latest QANON posts CURRENT DEVELOPMENTS   May 05 Dr Jerome Corsi Discuss Latest QANON posts CURRENT DEVELOPMENTS I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2018 7:34 am

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/05/05/corsi-a-rockefeller-mossad-and-bnai-brith-misinfo-everywhere-qanon/

Neonrevolt has a summary  of the conflict involving Corsi and Q.  Q had little to say, per usual, but went to the heart of the matter.  Corsi had more to say.  Corsi is mossad??? We don't know that at all, and Q DID NOT say that, or even imply that.  The discussion started with an Anon mentioning 'people' are trying to make money off the Q info.  And it turns out Corsi, for one,  is planning on charging for 'premium content' on his gab channel.

100 pundits can go by the wayside.  I'm going with Q.  Whatever it takes, they'll get it done. They are the only ones who can.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: May 05 Dr Jerome Corsi Discuss Latest QANON posts CURRENT DEVELOPMENTS   May 05 Dr Jerome Corsi Discuss Latest QANON posts CURRENT DEVELOPMENTS I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2018 9:17 am

Corsi screwed the pooch "six ways from Sunday".  To profit from the 'movement' contaminates it.  Right?

If one of the fundamental purposes of our 'involvement' in the plan is to have information both 'open source' and verifiable, but someone attempts to usurp the information and place it behind a paywall, not only does that defeat that purpose but it also calls the 'purity' of the information into question, as being financially motivated. 

Corsi is sure he is influencing Trump's decision making.  AND that HIS (CORSI'S) PLAN is what will save the Presidency.   Hmmm. 
By Corsi's own admission, the Plan was formulated 4 years now before his book came out.
How he does not see the "Big Picture" is astounding.  He does not have a 'big picture' solution.

Does POTUS look or sound scared to you?  His life and that of his family is totally on the line every day.  You know why he is bold?  Because he is not scared.  He trusts the Plan-the Q Plan.
Not Corsi's limited view assessments.  Corsi has no power, no backup, not even real intel at the Q level. 
He can talk "Corsioni" and call out the deep state for a backyard duke it out.  Funny, but it means nothing-zero.
Why did General Flynn plead guilty?  There's a PATRIOT for you.  And one who knows, probably helped construct,  The PLAN.

Corsi got his Silicon Valley 'informants' and he went all AJ on us.  Danger!  Danger! Danger! Danger!

And I think there was a reason for the Apple pictures that can be known and understood.  I'd heard some news last week that sure could be relevant.  I'm going to try to find it.

Maybe you didn't notice, but Corsi's Q analysis started going downhill fast when he started the book signings and radio interviews.  He cannot serve two masters-his plan and the Q Plan.  He had wrong answers to Q, often no answers at all.  So FINE.  Do your book, Corsi, and make your money there.  And leave Q out of it.

Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

PostSubject: Re: May 05 Dr Jerome Corsi Discuss Latest QANON posts CURRENT DEVELOPMENTS   May 05 Dr Jerome Corsi Discuss Latest QANON posts CURRENT DEVELOPMENTS I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2018 12:49 pm

Dove wrote:
Corsi screwed the pooch "six ways from Sunday".  To profit from the 'movement' contaminates it.  Right?

I don't begrudge him for his money making attempts. We are a Capitalist society, after-all. What I definitely don't like is when he, basically, chides people for not reading his stuff. As if the only way to be informed is by reading his material! He has put in a lot of time regarding Q and all that is going on, so I don't disagree with him trying to make something off of it. I do NOT like him trying to browbeat people into getting and reading his stuff, though!!

As far as him doing what he does "for" the Q plan, he mentioned dropping all of it, and I agree with him that he should stop anything and everything in regards to it. First of all, he is not that great at it, and, second, he has developed a pretty bad attitude toward it.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: May 05 Dr Jerome Corsi Discuss Latest QANON posts CURRENT DEVELOPMENTS   May 05 Dr Jerome Corsi Discuss Latest QANON posts CURRENT DEVELOPMENTS I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2018 1:14 pm

I do agree with you, J.  It was good when his yt account was monetized, and he, like others, were paid for clicks.  And I'm good with donations to compensate for that loss of monetization.

Then his book got into the mix, and he was asking for donations to send books to people who couldn't afford them.  Ok with that too.

THEN, Patriots Soapbox may have tried to set up a 'paid access channel'.  This according to some Anons, but I have not confirmed.

THEN, Corsi said he was planning on setting up a 'paid access channel' on gab,  maybe with Soapbox, maybe on his own. 

THAT set the Anons off!  Bigtime.  For many legitimate reasons.  Q went to the chans for specific  reasons.  They don't get paid.  What's Corsi going to do?  Take their research and profit from it?
Do "Private interpretation"?  which I'm sure Q does not want.

This is Q's info.  What is given, is given freely.  For Corsi to attempt to lock it behind a paywall that benefits him alone is not ok.
For him to take the Anons work and privately profit from it is not ok.

I agree with your closing reasons.  Now, he's causing harm; more division; and putting out false information! 
We've gone thru code changes and new boards before.  And when that happened Corsi spoke against AIM who tried to say it was a compromise or fake Q, etc.

Miserable, sad and totally unnecessary.

Last edited by Dove on Sun May 06, 2018 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

PostSubject: Re: May 05 Dr Jerome Corsi Discuss Latest QANON posts CURRENT DEVELOPMENTS   May 05 Dr Jerome Corsi Discuss Latest QANON posts CURRENT DEVELOPMENTS I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2018 1:20 pm

Dove wrote:

THEN, Corsi said he was planning on setting up a 'paid access channel' on gab,  maybe with Soapbox, maybe on his own. 

I agree with you that this isn't a good idea! Q seems to be putting this info in a way that all can see it, and that it can easily be shared. It would be a VERY bad idea if he starts trying to make money off of other peoples' efforts and information. 
If he wants to set up a way to make money off of his own interpretations, that's ones thing, I definitely could not agree with him if he takes the other road! I had already thought about not listening to Corsi anymore. His last video has definitely pushed me closer to not listening to him anymore....I may be done with him already, not sure yet.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: May 05 Dr Jerome Corsi Discuss Latest QANON posts CURRENT DEVELOPMENTS   May 05 Dr Jerome Corsi Discuss Latest QANON posts CURRENT DEVELOPMENTS I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2018 2:51 pm

i had to stop listening to corsi and his bitchfest,along with 24/7 .....corsi has done some great work in the past, but his grumbling old butt has worn out my patience and there is a rumor that he is working with mossad on the "Q" stuff.....i know that i am tired of him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May 05 Dr Jerome Corsi Discuss Latest QANON posts CURRENT DEVELOPMENTS   May 05 Dr Jerome Corsi Discuss Latest QANON posts CURRENT DEVELOPMENTS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

May 05 Dr Jerome Corsi Discuss Latest QANON posts CURRENT DEVELOPMENTS
Page 1 of 1