Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Next up~John Kerry

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Next up~John Kerry Empty
PostSubject: Next up~John Kerry   Next up~John Kerry I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2018 8:00 pm

https://truepundit.com/family-business-john-kerrys-daughter-married-iranian-national-best-man-was-son-of-irans-minister-of-foreign-affairs/

Kerry’s daughter Vanessa is married to an Iranian national and physician. His best man at the ceremony was the son of Mohammad Javad Zarif, Iran’s Minister of Foreign Affairs. Zarif was also and Kerry’s chief counterpart in the nuclear deal negotiations. Cozy crew.
Look no further why Kerry hates Israel and has green lighted billions of U.S. taxpayer dollars to Iran to build its nuclear arsenal. And don’t forget about the millions of dollars paid to Iran in ransoms to get our American hostages back.

Next up~John Kerry AXfjlY4h?format=png&name=600x314

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Next up~John Kerry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next up~John Kerry   Next up~John Kerry I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2018 4:52 pm

Next up~John Kerry 4cc05f425ee129ebd9cf925963258cbee65452b84212b6e0803b321bcf46afd0
Next up~John Kerry E96e4a8750873618a5f17dce01b63500a1133e5565210893a6bcc085964163f4

www.dailywire.com/news/30277/kerry-trying-undermine-trump-iran-deal-consulting-hank-berrien

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Next up~John Kerry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next up~John Kerry   Next up~John Kerry I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2018 5:07 pm

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-26/john-kerry-joins-tpg-s-2-billion-rise-fund-as-senior-adviser?cmpid%3D=socialflow-twitter-politics&utm_content=politics&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_medium=social

TPG’s Rise Fund has enlisted former U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry as a senior adviser, bolstering its credibility as the fund sets out to prove that financial returns and social good can go hand-in-hand.

Kerry said he will help identify investments and advise portfolio companies across Rise’s various sectors, with a focus on renewable energy opportunities. Foreign policy and economic policy are closely linked, and businesses that can empower people with job opportunities, create better access to health care and education, and develop more sustainable energy and infrastructure systems are essential to social stability, he said in an interview that included TPG Growth managing partner Bill McGlashan.

Rise became the largest impact investing pool ever when it closed on $2 billion in October. The strategy, born out of private equity firm TPG’s growth investing efforts, aims to deliver both market-rate returns as well as measurable social and environmental benefits. The team, which has so far backed 11 businesses, invests across seven primary sectors: agriculture and food, education, energy, financial services, health care, technology and infrastructure.

Private Equity Works to Be Both Social Steward and Profit Engine
More than a dozen advisers work with Rise, including former U.S. Secretary of Education Arne Duncan and Rick Levin, the former chief executive officer of online-courses company Coursera Inc. TPG, with main offices in San Francisco and Fort Worth, Texas, compensates senior advisers in a way that aligns incentives with performance for investors, according to a representative of the firm.

barf~

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Next up~John Kerry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next up~John Kerry   Next up~John Kerry I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2018 5:13 pm

18 U.S. Code § 953 - Private correspondence with foreign governments
US Code
Notes
prev | next
Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Next up~John Kerry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next up~John Kerry   Next up~John Kerry I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2018 7:21 pm

From my way of seeing things, Kerry is in direct violation of The Logan Act. So why isn't he in an orange jump suit & married to Bubba?

Next up~John Kerry 16abe7c9de0cbd354d3d62b7ca95c0d9

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logan_Act

Quote :
The Logan Act (1 Stat. 613, 18 U.S.C. § 953, enacted January 30, 1799) is a United States federal law that criminalizes negotiation by unauthorized persons with foreign governments having a dispute with the United States. The intent behind the Act is to prevent unauthorized negotiations from undermining the government's position.[2] The Act was passed following George Logan's unauthorized negotiations with France in 1798, and was signed into law by President John Adams on January 30, 1799. The Act was last amended in 1994, changing the penalty for violation from "fined $5,000" to "fined under this title"; this appears to be the only amendment to the Act.[2] Violation of the Logan Act is a felony.

[SEE THE WIKIPEDIA LINK FOR THE FULL STORY]

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Next up~John Kerry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next up~John Kerry   Next up~John Kerry I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 3:32 am

Dove wrote:
barf~

i second that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Next up~John Kerry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next up~John Kerry   Next up~John Kerry I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next up~John Kerry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-