Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q Drops 15 May

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Q Drops 15 May Empty
PostSubject: Q Drops 15 May   Q Drops 15 May I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2018 12:12 am

Q Drops 15 May 136910

https://soundcloud.com/breitbart/breitbart-news-daily-erik-prince-november-4-2016

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Q Drops 15 May Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Drops 15 May   Q Drops 15 May I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2018 1:37 am

Q Drops 15 May 137010
Q Drops 15 May 137110

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Q Drops 15 May Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Drops 15 May   Q Drops 15 May I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2018 1:42 am

Click to full size. Look in the middle. cyclops 

https://i.imgur.com/FmC8uMp.jpg
Q Drops 15 May FmC8uMp

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Q Drops 15 May Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Drops 15 May   Q Drops 15 May I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2018 12:25 pm

Q Drops 15 May 137210
Q Drops 15 May 137310
Q Drops 15 May 137410
Q Drops 15 May 137510
Q Drops 15 May 137610
Q Drops 15 May 137710

https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2018-05-15/bharara-said-to-weigh-independent-race-for-n-y-attorney-general?

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

Q Drops 15 May Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Drops 15 May   Q Drops 15 May I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2018 1:06 pm

my friends, at various and sunder times, i pop in with my biblical logic,knowledge and opinions, although i try hard to avoid opinions because you know what opinions are like and we all have one....after hearing some commentary concerning the prophetic implications of the last couple of days, i am kinda' on a wiseass kind of rant....do ya'll realize that every book written by some prophesy "expert" has been proven wrong on various counts?....every damned one has error, some of it gross error....russia,russia,russia is all i hear...ezekial 38, "russia,russia, russia"......russia my ass !!....don't these people do any research?....magog,gomer mesech?.....all one has to do is find those people in the geneologies, find where they settled, and voila!....the whole *****ing world is stupid....i really am wondering if big pharma has developed a stupid pill that a person can take,preferable with a meal Very Happy, that will enhance their level of dumbassery.....right now, a big, in my fact based opinion, event is going down....turkey is removing their ambassadors from the US and Israel....why is that a big deal?....because thats the area of the names mentioned, and where they settled....russia may be behind them, but these experts, or most of them, are equating tubal and menesh to be  tubolsk and moscow just because they are similar(?) in their spelling in a completely unrelated language....i am not wrong that the main antagonist in the last days will be turkey, which was the controlling class of the ottoman empire.....i really think it is close to shtf time...real damn close....if turkey becomes the key player in the raghead world in the near future, then we gonna' have a situation on our hands and those folks reading those books by those "experts" ain't gonna' know where to hide or go blind.....i may actually live to see the return of the Lord Jesus/Yeshua Christ....never once have i thought that until now
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q Drops 15 May Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Drops 15 May   Q Drops 15 May I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2018 1:42 pm

MICHAEL!  Me thinks you took a swim in Lionel's pool.  heehee.  Although you always could pontificate
just fine without any outside 'grease'.  lol.

I recall the day I ran into a map with a line drawn NORTH from Israel.  That would be North as in towards the North Pole, not UP like the top of the page!  LOL.

And guess what country was in the crosshairs.  It starts with a "T". (I can hear Shoebat now...Turkia!)

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q Drops 15 May Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Drops 15 May   Q Drops 15 May I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2018 2:04 pm

Researcher.  Hi.  I liked the graphic till I zoomed.  I don't know what was in the guy's head, but you know those mullahs.  They're a bunch of 'wild and crazy guys'!  So that looks like a valuable asset to me! Fo' Sho'.  spanish inquisition   Spanish .  I think it moved. lol.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Q Drops 15 May Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Drops 15 May   Q Drops 15 May I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2018 2:13 pm

Michael371 wrote:
don't these people do any research?....magog,gomer mesech?.....all one has to do is find those people in the geneologies, find where they settled, and voila!...

I'm with you on this. We've had this conversation many times on this forum.

Micheal371 wrote:
i really am wondering if big pharma has developed a stupid pill that a person can take,preferable with a meal Q Drops 15 May Icon_biggrin, that will enhance their level of dumbassery....

Got your answer right here! Mix our electronic masters together with big pharma's pills and voila, brain death rapidly happens.

Q Drops 15 May 2524256

Michael371 wrote:
i am not wrong that the main antagonist in the last days will be turkey, which was the controlling class of the ottoman empire.....i really think it is close to shtf time...real damn close....if turkey becomes the key player in the raghead world in the near future, then we gonna' have a situation on our hands

I've been on the Turkey bandwagon for years and I still am. Video once again below to refresh memories or to flesh this out for newbies who may have missed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uY20IFaWlsQ

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Q Drops 15 May Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Drops 15 May   Q Drops 15 May I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2018 2:16 pm

Dove wrote:
Researcher.  Hi.  I liked the graphic till I zoomed.  I don't know what was in the guy's head, but you know those mullahs.  They're a bunch of 'wild and crazy guys'!  So that looks like a valuable asset to me! Fo' Sho'.  spanish inquisition   Spanish .  I think it moved. lol.

Hehehehe . . . I love Ben Garrison's stuff. He is so spot-on.

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

Q Drops 15 May Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Drops 15 May   Q Drops 15 May I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2018 2:26 pm

lol, dove, i mean really, people are so damn dumb, they actually have to work at it to be so dumb....the bible will lead you to the answers, but sometimes you have to spend some time and effort to ferret the answers out....what is wrong is that most people, good, decent bible-believing saved people, are lazy....they depend on "brother so-and-so" to tell them what to believe and never open the bible,never listen to an online sermon or even converse with another person about anything related to their salvation...its true, ya'll know its true...hell dove, and read this carefully so it does not come off in any other manner than the way its intended, i can't find anyone to carry on a conversation with concerning the bible....they know less than shit concerning bible history, bible prophesy, hebrew/greek....all the poor things know is what "brother so-and-so" tells them and it is strictly inside the parameters of denominational agendas, and so damn shallow at that....oh, how i long to be able to sit around a table with all of you guys, in person, and just talk bible....my typing days are coming to a close with these joints on my fingers(i am doing okay today because i am on the painkillers  due to the garden, which i should finish up in the morning, so i'll be around more after tomorrow)and the voice program drives me batshit crazy due to it not being able to handle my southern drawl.....i can't type fast enough to keep up with my mind, but i can talk and do it....ya'll just don't know how illiterate Christians are in my area....they go to church every time the door opens, they live their lives in a manner that reflects their belief in the Lord Jesus/Yeshua Christ, they are great people, but their understanding is at a grammar school level, if that....they are still sucking boobie millk and can't eat meat because they have not cut their teeth yet...its amazing.....i have a friend who is a pentecostal preacher, good man, who has discovered a lot of bible truths, does not celebrate "ishtar or "xmass", knows what "nephillim" means, but other than him, its really sad....ask a southern baptist what the steeple on their church represents, then tell them....lol, i just love the expression on their face....southern baptists are dumbest of the dumb....the methodists are all freemasons and eastern stars....they do know stuff, but they worry more about their lodge meetings than their church meetings....pentecostals are more concerned about the theatrics of their bullshit belief system of "gifts"....the "tongues " crap is so damned ridiculous and the "casting out of demons" is funny....if one of them were confronted by a real demon, a whole jug of clorox wouldn't be able to bleach the skidmark out of their drawers....oh well,laodica is alive and flourishing
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Q Drops 15 May Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Drops 15 May   Q Drops 15 May I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2018 2:45 pm

Drop #1369

]SESSIONS[ in a reversed kill box. Anyone have opinion in the open kill box around Sessions?

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

Q Drops 15 May Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Drops 15 May   Q Drops 15 May I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2018 2:51 pm

supposed to mean that he has found a phone booth and is changing from clark kent into superman.....i ain't gettin' my hopes up
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q Drops 15 May Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Drops 15 May   Q Drops 15 May I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2018 2:53 pm

He's being resurrected?       Sorry....

I think he's been working in the shadows, and he's about to "COME ON OUT!"

But if I'm wrong, I won't feel too bad about this one.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Q Drops 15 May Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Drops 15 May   Q Drops 15 May I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q Drops 15 May
Page 1 of 1