Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prince William to visit Israel and Palestinian territories (keep an eye on this) july 3rd update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jigsaw1966

jigsaw1966

Prince William to visit Israel and Palestinian territories (keep an eye on this) july 3rd update Empty
PostSubject: Prince William to visit Israel and Palestinian territories (keep an eye on this) july 3rd update   Prince William to visit Israel and Palestinian territories (keep an eye on this) july 3rd update I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 7:17 pm

The Duke of Cambridge is to visit Israel, the Palestinian territories and Jordan in the summer.
His five day trip will begin in Amman, the capital of Jordan, on Sunday 24 June and end in Jerusalem.
He will also visit the Jordanian city of Jerash, Tel Aviv in Israel and the Palestinian city of Ramallah.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44245103
--------------------------------------------------------
Can the British Queen hypothetically dismiss the parliament and take powers in her own hands in an emergency?
Hypothetically, yes she could, whether she would is another matter entirely. The Queen, over the past 65 odd years, has observed the unwritten constitution of the UK, so, unless it was something major or unexpected, it would even then, be doubtful.
The interesting thing is that the military and police forces swear allegiance to the monarch, not to parliament or to the executive in Parliament. Which means that if the military decided to remove a rogue government, it would happen in her name. 

Last edited by jigsaw1966 on Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
jigsaw1966

jigsaw1966

Prince William to visit Israel and Palestinian territories (keep an eye on this) july 3rd update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince William to visit Israel and Palestinian territories (keep an eye on this) july 3rd update   Prince William to visit Israel and Palestinian territories (keep an eye on this) july 3rd update I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 1:59 pm

Prophecy Alert: “Prince William To Visit Israel” (Covenant With Many)

Back to top Go down
jigsaw1966

jigsaw1966

PostSubject: Re: Prince William to visit Israel and Palestinian territories (keep an eye on this) july 3rd update   Prince William to visit Israel and Palestinian territories (keep an eye on this) july 3rd update I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2018 12:22 pm

Prophecy Alert: “Can Prince William Bring Peace To Middle East”

paul begley 27th june

Back to top Go down
jigsaw1966

jigsaw1966

PostSubject: Re: Prince William to visit Israel and Palestinian territories (keep an eye on this) july 3rd update   Prince William to visit Israel and Palestinian territories (keep an eye on this) july 3rd update I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2018 12:44 pm

Also, & take this with a pinch of salt as I was told this by someone a very high ranking freemason (a member of the City of London Masonic lodge) The same one William belongs to.

King Henry VIII was responsible for the breaking of the Catholic Church

So only a King can restore or rejoin it, and of the same lineage.

There is whispers of a rejoining of the two churches under one flag and I believe it is worth saying that the Vatican has been buying up large plots of land on and around Jerusalem and the Temple Mount. 
I doubt very much that it a real estate investment.

One other thing that I believe might be worth considering, the prophesy of the destruction of the 7 hills being destroyed, the secret of the fatima prophesy also (rumours are that it spoke of a destruction of the Vatican) if that is Rome,and the current Pope is talking of retirement, they may be considering creating a new Vatican in Jerusalem.  With a new head (leader)?????????????????????/////
Back to top Go down
jigsaw1966

jigsaw1966

PostSubject: Re: Prince William to visit Israel and Palestinian territories (keep an eye on this) july 3rd update   Prince William to visit Israel and Palestinian territories (keep an eye on this) july 3rd update I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2018 6:05 am

Prince William is vowing to make it his lifelong mission to bring a “just and lasting peace” to the Middle East, according to the Sunday Mirror. The paper quotes a senior royal source as saying he was so moved by his trip to the region he wants to play a significant role in finding solutions.
Prince William to visit Israel and Palestinian territories (keep an eye on this) july 3rd update 15304210
Back to top Go down
jigsaw1966

jigsaw1966

PostSubject: Re: Prince William to visit Israel and Palestinian territories (keep an eye on this) july 3rd update   Prince William to visit Israel and Palestinian territories (keep an eye on this) july 3rd update I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 4:29 pm

[size=35]Will Catholics and Protestants reunite?[/size]
The vice president of Germany’s Protestants, Petra Bosse-Huber, told DW that Pope Francis and Martin Luther had the same aims: liberation, social justice and a religious message that people would understand but that would also transform their lives.
Prince William to visit Israel and Palestinian territories (keep an eye on this) july 3rd update Captur10
see link below
https://www.dw.com/en/will-catholics-and-protestants-reunite/av-36906021
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prince William to visit Israel and Palestinian territories (keep an eye on this) july 3rd update   Prince William to visit Israel and Palestinian territories (keep an eye on this) july 3rd update I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prince William to visit Israel and Palestinian territories (keep an eye on this) july 3rd update
Page 1 of 1