Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

That Missile Picture - My Detailed Analysis

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

That Missile Picture - My Detailed Analysis Empty
PostSubject: That Missile Picture - My Detailed Analysis   That Missile Picture - My Detailed Analysis I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 5:54 pm

OK, I want y’all to look closely at that missile picture again. I blew it up to X2 size and did some analysis on it. Blow it up to full size and follow along.

Photo is looking northwest to northward towards Puget sound & ocean outlet.

That Missile Picture - My Detailed Analysis Missil10

WHITE LINE / WHITE ARROWS: – This is the cloud deck. Cloud deck mostly disappears behind the island but is visible above the horizon on the left side (RED ARROWS) above the island and out towards the ocean behind.

RED ARROWS: – Notice how this area is all lighted up, almost like dim daylight. And no it’s not the dawn sun. This is to the northwest and sun rises way to the right in the east.

RED CIRCLES: – Notice how these areas are all lighted up in cloud break layer spaces as well, this time almost like daylight. Also note that the light is the same color as the light of the missile trajectory (YELLOW LINE & ARROW) so what’s lighting up the space between those cloud layers?

BLACK BOX: – These are the lowest and closest clouds to the camera. Notice how the clouds aren’t blurry. If this time lapse was of a slow moving helo or airplane path those clouds would blur badly. They didn’t!

YELLOW LINE: – Rocket trajectory is a straight line. That sucker is moving fast. See 30 second video below. Also notice exhaust disappears behind clouds at the bottom but RED ARROWS area is still lightly lit. Also I would expect to see repeating flashing lights from a helo or an airplane captured as dots along the path. I don’t see anything like that here.

YELLOW BOX: – Note time is a few minutes before 4 AM in the morning. On my planet 4 AM is usually dark. Hey, I’m just sayin’.

Feel free to share this info and photo on other forums - or just link to this thread and folks can come over as guests to see and to comment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aPvGGvnAGQ

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: That Missile Picture - My Detailed Analysis   That Missile Picture - My Detailed Analysis I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 7:31 pm

There is diverse speculation in the comments section of the photographer's blog.

http://cliffmass.blogspot.com/2018/06/was-there-unannounced-missile-launch-on.html

main page: https://skunkbayweather.blogspot.com/

If it came from that sub, whether the crew was on board or not, either way would be very weird.  It probably wasn't launched from some fishing boat.....that's a big missile.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: weather balloon / swamp gas   That Missile Picture - My Detailed Analysis I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 9:44 pm

There is a still frame showing another object midway... could be a hellilopter but not confirmed.

We noticed an air ambulance helicopter—an EC-135T2+ registered as N952AL belonging to Air Methods—flying right in the vicinity of the Skunk Bay when the image in question was captured.
You will notice that there is an error with the tracking of the low flying helicopter that makes it freeze on the screen momentarily and Flightradar24 even notes this automatically. Then the chopper seems to dash across the channel at unbelievable high speed. This is an anomaly with the tracking, and in reality, the helicopter made its way across the channel at normal speed (around 115 knots at 2,000 feet) right around the time the photo was snapped and exactly where the streak is shown.
The thing that looks like a rocket at atop a flame would have been a ‘ghost image’ of the part of the helicopter that was exposed from spill-over from its running lights and the low available light in the environment. This can look nothing like the actual object as the long exposure and how the light plays on the object can result in strange and often elongated shapes—in this case, something like a ghostly image of a rocket. -The Drive
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Q (2) MISSILE FIRES W/ A STRATEGIC PURPOSE   That Missile Picture - My Detailed Analysis I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 10:11 pm

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 21a043 No.1732422 ???? 
Jun 13 2018 14:42:03 (EST)

>>1732221
WHAT THEY DO NOT ANTICIPATE IS
POTUS DECLAS IT ALL DUE TO OPTICS AND ARM/MSM FOOTHOLD ON COMMS TO PAINT POLITICAL ATTACK + RUSSIA INVESTIGATION COVER UP / ADV.
WE ARE HERE FOR A REASON.
WE ARE HERE TO UNITE THE CORE.
YOU.
WHY DID
POTUS NAME FAKE NEWS AS OUR BIGGEST ENEMY?
USE LOGIC.
THIS WILL BE A FIGHT NOT THROUGH
DC (WE CONTROL) BUT WITH PUBLIC OPINION ONCE THIS JUMPS.
(2) MISSILE FIRES W/ A STRATEGIC PURPOSE
(2) EXTINGUISHED.

THIS IS NOT A GAME.
THIS IS WAR.
THIS IS LITERALLY EVIL KNOCKING.
WILL YOU ANSWER?
WILL YOU FIGHT?
WILL YOU DEFEND?
WE WILL.
WE ARE.
YOU ELECTED
US TO TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY (OUR WORLD).
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
Q

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 21a043 No.1732293 ???? 
Jun 13 2018 14:35:33 (EST)
>>1732221
Lee S.
Re: D OPs Hussein Hacking State Voting Sys
The TIP.
THEY MUST WIN.
AT ALL COSTS.
SR 187 DISCOVERY.
UK SIS.
C_A RUSSIA MASK HACK
(SAME HAS CHINA SUB WASH - SET UP).
GOD SAVE US.
Q

Last edited by spring2 on Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: That Missile Picture - My Detailed Analysis   That Missile Picture - My Detailed Analysis I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 10:29 pm

(2) MISSILE FIRES W/ A STRATEGIC PURPOSE
(2) EXTINGUISHED.

THAT 

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That Missile Picture - My Detailed Analysis   That Missile Picture - My Detailed Analysis I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 10:38 pm

AND IF ANYONE THINKS THAT SOME OF US DIGGING DON'T GET HACKED AND LOSE MORE THAN 150 OPERATING SYSTEMS AND GET BLACK SQUARES - THEN LISTEN TO THIS GUY
https://youtu.be/xLZc5-rvlV0

Last edited by spring2 on Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: That Missile Picture - My Detailed Analysis   That Missile Picture - My Detailed Analysis I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 6:29 am

This Anon has the flt path from the G7 summit to Singapore, and a possible ID of the sub in the pics.

https://centipedenation.com/analysis-and-reports/missile-stopped-patriots-are-in-control/

NO EYES is a great thing.  Or this would be a totally different conversation.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: That Missile Picture - My Detailed Analysis   That Missile Picture - My Detailed Analysis I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 11:05 am

Dove wrote:
This Anon has the flt path from the G7 summit to Singapore, and a possible ID of the sub in the pics.

https://centipedenation.com/analysis-and-reports/missile-stopped-patriots-are-in-control/

NO EYES is a great thing.  Or this would be a totally different conversation.

That was a great explanation. Helped fill in a few empty holes that were niggling at my brain.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: That Missile Picture - My Detailed Analysis   That Missile Picture - My Detailed Analysis I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 11:35 am

If Spring is around, I'm having trouble too, tho not as bad as you are.  No yt vids would show video yesterday.  If I have a Q post site or qresearch open while trying to do anything else, I lock up.  I get blackscreen on glp, but it doesn't last.

I still have win7, and haven't allowed any updates (security or operational) in years. 
Another thing that shouldn't help but does is unplugging my speakers from their usb port.
It doesn't help to have speakers on mute.  Strange.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: That Missile Picture - My Detailed Analysis   That Missile Picture - My Detailed Analysis I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 12:05 pm

I'm on win 7 pro 64 bit as well and I have all updates installed as well and anti-virus and malware protection. I don't see any of those problems here. Using Firefox with all updates current. You might wanna reconsider those win updates as well as any updates to your device drivers.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: That Missile Picture - My Detailed Analysis   That Missile Picture - My Detailed Analysis I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 12:37 pm

Good to know, R.  Thanks.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That Missile Picture - My Detailed Analysis   That Missile Picture - My Detailed Analysis I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 3:06 pm

Hey, ya know I got that older hp a while back and it had Win7 also.. only lasted two weeks!

I just thought I'd let ya all know also that I have had phone problems earlier but not lately... the problems were during conversations with son #2 on the hot topics during which I'd be talking and didn't get response from him... the connection was just dropped many times silently, he would call back after I had hung up and ask what happened?
I might sound more paranoid now but it is just because I'm seeing others having some similar troubles.

I have suspicion about all the tree cutter teams that just don't do anything but spend weeks walking up and down the street (rural foothills area) they don't seem to use gps with giss mapping to show road right of way or to say easement of county property for them to cut trees near power lines and what have you, one would think that a supervisor or someone of authority would point out which tree they could cut without any property owner being involved through permission... see what I'm getting at? No chain saws have been fired up in two weeks near me but they are still walking around!!!!

So what is Dave getting at? What a great way to infiltrate with bad guys!! Femuh, Islama or??? Right?
I am just situational ready and aware, is it the case, dunno but not letting guard down because they have a data pack on me for sure.. I know I know too much and they do too or they would not keep messing with me.

Watch out you may lose Windows. This scenario of getting messed with when trying to post certain video's is happening with many peeps!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That Missile Picture - My Detailed Analysis   That Missile Picture - My Detailed Analysis I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 3:42 pm

and going back to the BLACK SQUARES that move as you scroll or move the mouse... this happens so fast after moving from utube to forum that I think it may be A I programmed to censor, how many people would they need for so many in the world posting?, they don't have the man power so it almost certainly is either googoil or bezos system... 

Oh and here goes another parade of different contractor vehicles going by slowly... how many can be involved in one locale??
Just something not right here.

My outdoors man cave is separate from living area and both have body guards he he!

I was gone in back woods over the wk end, friday night we had two large beasts run by the camp, HOLD ON, TWO MORE VEHICLES GOING BY CHKING ON THEM!.. well, only 7 minutes later for a total of 4 vehicles.
anyway back to story, grabbed Mr. Ruger to come stand watch with me everyone else was anxious over this as you could hear the weight of these so I suspect they were bears but no confirmation even with 5 hi power flashlights... needless to say no one slept well. Before bed I gave instructions to all as to how I would exit tent and how to handle themselves.. I'm cool in this situation and programmed to grab flashlight then the tool etc step by step. Many stories of idiots blowing moose and elk calls in camps and getting trashed by bears while trying to reach tool on belt but unable.
Rest of week end uneventful except for some heavy wind to to geocrap aerosols! Back is still talking to me about loading and unloading so just use the deer cart and slide things on and off... and I have my program is always go with alternate packaged foods, Tools, fully prepped back-pack etc just in case!
So......... I would encourage all to do same. Ya never know what hour the hand will gong on!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That Missile Picture - My Detailed Analysis   That Missile Picture - My Detailed Analysis I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That Missile Picture - My Detailed Analysis
Page 1 of 1