Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inspector General Report PDF - 14 June 2018 Release - Get Your Copy Right Here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Inspector General Report PDF - 14 June 2018 Release - Get Your Copy Right Here Empty
PostSubject: Inspector General Report PDF - 14 June 2018 Release - Get Your Copy Right Here   Inspector General Report PDF - 14 June 2018 Release - Get Your Copy Right Here I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 7:51 pm

Grab the popcorn and settle in. At 568 pages it's gonna be a long long read. Share anything that pops out at you please.

21 page overview: 
https://oig.justice.gov/press/2018/2018-06-14.pdf

The whole banana, all 568 pages of it:
https://www.justice.gov/file/1071991/download

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Inspector General Report PDF - 14 June 2018 Release - Get Your Copy Right Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inspector General Report PDF - 14 June 2018 Release - Get Your Copy Right Here   Inspector General Report PDF - 14 June 2018 Release - Get Your Copy Right Here I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 8:54 am

Sooo.  That wasn't as much fun as we were hoping for.
MSM got their talking point..."no political bias.." in the midst of email proofs of extreme political bias.
It appears LL will skate on the tarmac meeting. 
Comey himself was using a gmail account for FBI business.  dur.
Obama is on video saying he found out about the Clinton emails from the news, same time as everybody else.  However, we know he was emailing her on her unsecured email.

In the recent past there was a release of a portion of the IG report (or emails in his possession) that justified the firing of McCabe. 
(Thank you Triple Crown "Justify".  No more American Pharaoh.)

Yesterday, prior to the report issuance, RR met with POTUS for over 2 hours.  I'm sure he was shown the writing on the wall.  His exit would be worthy of a parade right there.
I could guess which country RR flew to for help, but...let's keep an eye out for a confirmed word.

There is more IG report to come regarding FISA warrant abuse.  Certainly RR is complicit there.
I haven't heard of a release date.

Trey Gowdy had an epiphany of sorts-had his eyes opened.  I suppose he could be so innocently unaware if he felt he needed to not allow his opinions to be tainted, but good grief man, he still blabs "Russian collusion" and total Mueller support EVERY TIME he opens his mouth. 
You can't do that in a swamp.  Close your mouth, Trey.  You're supporting an ideal that doesn't exist!

Nunes deserves a medal and a National Holiday in his honor.  He's regained his patience as of yesterday afternoon.  It made me think there will yet be Congressional subpoenas with consequences.

I'm going to repost some Q for your fortification (as mine) when we tend to think maybe the swamp's just too big or the Plan ain't so hot after all.

There's one thing about the Plan that's a bummer to me.  Before we could get anywhere near the Clinton Foundation we have NY AG Schneiderman's replacement
opening a prosecution against the Trump Foundation.

I guess that's the 'door opener' to national spotlight on the CF, but...ugh...more MSM and mass population delusion.  It's an ulcer making, hard way to get where we're going.

But hey, just remember.  To them we're as stupid as a bag of bricks.  lol.  But THEY'RE the ones who never thought she would lose. 
He who laughs last.....

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Inspector General Report PDF - 14 June 2018 Release - Get Your Copy Right Here   Inspector General Report PDF - 14 June 2018 Release - Get Your Copy Right Here I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 9:52 am

Many thanks Researcher and Dove . So glad to be here among ya'll !
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Inspector General Report PDF - 14 June 2018 Release - Get Your Copy Right Here   Inspector General Report PDF - 14 June 2018 Release - Get Your Copy Right Here I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 10:01 am

Forgot about FBI DIR. Christopher Wray.  Maybe because he's so forgettable.
He looks like a straight shooter, talks like a liberal piece of fluff.

It seems he's taken his lead from Starbucks as he commits to agent training regarding impartiality.
Everything he said he would address within the agency has been in their policy and procedures manual forever. 
I hope to check his history for evidence of a backbone.

Laura Ingraham had a good program on last nite.  I missed the nite before when Q first said she was having interesting guests coming on.  I'll find and let you know.

POTUS was on FOX this a.m. for at least a half hour.  Good to go see no doubt.
----
Q REFRESHERS:    https://8ch.net/patriotsfight/res/62.html#109

Q !2jsTvXXmXs  05/08/18 (Tue) 13:38:39 No.67

Review Time.
Not seeking re-election.
[Senate]
Bob Corker - Republican
Jeff Flake - Republican
Orrin Hatch - Republican
No Name - Republican [Departure Soon]
[House]
Bill Shuster - Republican
Bob Goodlatte - Republican
Carol Shea-Porter - Democrat
Charles W. Dent - Republican
Darrell Issa - Republican
Dave Reichert - Republican
David Trott - Republican
Dennis Ross - Republican
Edward Royce - Republican
Elizabeth Esty - Democrat
Frank LoBiondo - Republican
Gene Green - Democrat
Gregg Harper - Republican
Ileana Ros-Lehtinen - Republican
Jeb Hensarling - Republican
Jim Bridenstine - Republican
Joe Barton - Republican
John Delaney - Democrat
John J. Duncan, Jr. - Republican
Lamar Smith - Republican
Luis V. Gutierrez - Democrat
Lynn Jenkins - Republican
Niki Tsongas - Democrat
Paul Ryan - Republican
Rick Nolan - Democrat
Robert Brady - Democrat
Rodney Frelinghuysen - Republican
Ruben J. Kihuen - Democrat
Ryan Costello - Republican
Sam Johnson - Republican
Sandy Levin - Democrat
Ted Poe - Republican
Thomas Rooney - Republican
Trey Gowdy - Republican
[Resigned]
Al Franken - Democratic U.S. Senate
Blake Farenthold - Republican U.S. House
Jason Chaffetz - Republican U.S. House
John Conyers, Jr. - Democrat U.S. House
Louise Slaughter - Democrat U.S. House
Patrick Meehan - Republican U.S. House
Patrick J. Tiberi - Republican U.S. House
Thad Cochran - Republican U.S. Senate
Tim Murphy - Republican U.S. House
Trent Franks - Republican U.S. House
Xavier Becerra - Democrat Attorney General of California
+ DOJ
+ FBI
+ CEOs
Conspiracy?
Nothing happening?
Goodlatte & Gowdy [important].
Chairman of the House Committee on the Judiciary.
Chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee.
Why is the NY AG resignation important?
What past/current 'high profile' FBI investigations are within the jurisdiction of NY?
Define roadblock.
You have more than you know.
Do not fall victim to MSM/other fake/false narrative pushes.
STAY THE COURSE.
WWG1WGA.
Q

Q !2jsTvXXmXs  05/08/18 (Tue) 00:36:41 No.66

Think LOGICALLY.
Mass exodus in DC?
Mass exodus - corporate CEOs?
Why?
Who has the POWER?
Who has the CONTROL?
If POTUS was NOT IN CONTROL would they be retreating?
Who is the AG?
Who MUST approve the firing/dismissal of DOJ officials?
Re_read DOJ org change (open source - more in pipe)
Who is the FBI director?
Who MUST approve the firing/dismissal of FBI agents?
Re_read FBI org change (open source - more in pipe)
If SESSIONS & WRAY are DC SWAMP/DEEP STATE why are they cleaning their respective houses?
Use LOGIC.
Why are they slow walking unredacted data?
Why are they slow walking doc disclosures?
Why is the WH backing up DOJ?
What if the same data is being used by other investigators?
What does it mean if a grand jury is impanelled?
Why are confusing questions asked as to outcome re: Mueller?
What would be the purpose of creating confusion?
What was Sessions' Senate confirmation vote?
What was RR's Senate confirmation vote?
If RR is dirty, Mueller must also be dirty.
If Mueller is dirty, RR must also be dirty.
Common denominator.
Why did Sessions pick RR?
Everyone has an opinion.
Few have the facts.
Few know the plan.
Midterms [save & push]?
Swing voters to retake House/Senate?
Impeachment proceedings (open source) initiated?
Power at all costs?
Blue wave?
Use LOGIC.
Why must the DOJ & FBI be cleaned FIRST?
What is the DOJ responsible for?
What is the FBI responsible for?
Why did HRC get a free pass?
Use LOGIC.
Define single shooter.
Who is HUBER?
Define IG.
When does SESSIONS step back in?
Already is?
Why did SESSIONS secretly engage HUBER?
Why did SESSIONS reveal HUBER?
Timing is everything.
Department of Justice does not discuss ongoing investigations or confirm specific matters,
What about the active investigation into leaks?
"Horowitz oversees a nationwide workforce of more than 450 special agents, auditors, inspectors, attorneys, and support staff whose mission is to detect and deter waste, fraud, abuse, and misconduct in DOJ programs and personnel, and to promote economy and efficiency in Department operations."
Why did MP step into the C_A prior to Sec of State?
They are deeply connected.
Think Offshore.
MIL INTEL providing support during this time?
Why are select EO's aggressively being written and put into law?
State/C_A next?
Think logically.
No outside comms.
JUSTICE.
Q

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Inspector General Report PDF - 14 June 2018 Release - Get Your Copy Right Here   Inspector General Report PDF - 14 June 2018 Release - Get Your Copy Right Here I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 10:17 am

No respect for TC in the list from my state....
 I would really like the wealth of senators/reps entering office and then upon departure  public knowledge ! I love a clean house but as in the bible, if an evil spirit/demon is removed from a "person", it has to be replaced with something good or  even more evil spirits will move in , in the one's place.......thereby being  much worse than the first....
Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

PostSubject: Re: Inspector General Report PDF - 14 June 2018 Release - Get Your Copy Right Here   Inspector General Report PDF - 14 June 2018 Release - Get Your Copy Right Here I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 11:09 am

"There's one thing about the Plan that's a bummer to me.  Before we could get anywhere near the Clinton Foundation we have NY AG Schneiderman's replacement
opening a prosecution against the Trump Foundation."

I'm pretty sure this was done just to steal attention from the IG report, as it just so happened to take place on the same day the 1st report dropped. 
I also wouldn't be surprised if part of the thinking about POTUS' stroll, and conversation wit FOX, was to put the focus back onto the report. Even the media that is complaining, or trying to paint his interview in a bad light, are putting focus back on the report. They're at least not talking about the suit filed against Trump's foundation.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Inspector General Report PDF - 14 June 2018 Release - Get Your Copy Right Here   Inspector General Report PDF - 14 June 2018 Release - Get Your Copy Right Here I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 11:14 am

Sessions has does something right here at the level we need him.  He appointed Huber, who has been working right along.  Now, if the IG report shuts Huber down because of lack of criminal findings, then we're back to Congress as the hopefully final word.

Huber was to be the 'better option' than a 2nd special counsel, but he won't be if he's restricted to the IG report-EXCEPT for the upcoming FISA report, which had better bear fruit.  IF THAT comes back benign, then we've all been duped by the IG.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/31/turley-sessions-using-utah-federal-prosecutor-much-better-trump-2nd-special-counsel/

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Inspector General Report PDF - 14 June 2018 Release - Get Your Copy Right Here   Inspector General Report PDF - 14 June 2018 Release - Get Your Copy Right Here I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 12:35 pm

Inspector General Report PDF - 14 June 2018 Release - Get Your Copy Right Here 149611

Keep in mind what Q told us about this release. Three versions.

POTUS in possession of (and reviewing):
1. Original IG unredacted report
2. Modified IG unredacted report [RR version]
3. Modified IG redacted report [RR version] <~~~ What we got so far
4. IG summary notes re: obstruction(s) to obtain select info (classified)
[#3 released tomorrow] <~~~14 June

Did ya catch that? We got #3 modified and redacted version yesterday. Still two versions to go. Gonna be fun to compare when the unmoded & unredacted version is released. Damning stuff in that version. Speculation is POTUS has already written the Ex Order to declassify for public release he just hasn't signed it yet. Remember that EO photo mostly covered up with the pen in the picture and about 4 letters showing? It is believed that is the EO to release the unredacted version. See Q drops 1383 & 1386 for more on that.

Inspector General Report PDF - 14 June 2018 Release - Get Your Copy Right Here 138310
Inspector General Report PDF - 14 June 2018 Release - Get Your Copy Right Here 138610

https://qanon.pub/data/images/10ae86dc8fc3ca519426c5f662052038353146f2aceb9020b9d59f07f4256c03.png
Inspector General Report PDF - 14 June 2018 Release - Get Your Copy Right Here 10ae86dc8fc3ca519426c5f662052038353146f2aceb9020b9d59f07f4256c03

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Inspector General Report PDF - 14 June 2018 Release - Get Your Copy Right Here   Inspector General Report PDF - 14 June 2018 Release - Get Your Copy Right Here I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 1:16 pm

That EO is signed, but not activated-submitted yet, right?

So, what's it waiting on?

I'll try to unpeel what I think I see:

Quote :
Anonymous ID: 76e7d9 No.1699813 ????
Jun 11 2018 11:31:06 (EST)  
>>1699764
2grand says IG report loaded top to bottom with redactions.
You might get to see a couple 'a' and 'they' and 'the' but after that. *CENSORED*
Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 3497f0 No.1699928 ????
Jun 11 2018 11:38:59 (EST)   >>1699813
There will be many redactions.
Why was the EO put on ice?
To wait for the release of the 'Clinton Investigation' portion of the IG report?
Why?
To include in the DECLAS?
Why would it be important to include? (all in one)
Optics are meaningful.

Political hit job narrative.    (me: Keep reading.  coming up-SR 187)
R's v D's.
Not right v wrong.
Projection.
END OF THE D PARTY [leaders].
IG>Huber.
Who appointed Huber?   (me: Sessions)
Re_read (again).
Slowly & carefully.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/31/turley-sessions-using-utah-federal-prosecutor-much-better-trump-2nd-special-counsel/????
Q
(There isn't enough time before midterms for a 2nd special counsel.)
-----------------------

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: e623e7 No.1700371 ????
Jun 11 2018 12:09:57 (EST)   London pics [prev].
Year determined?
Relevant.
2015/2016.
Find the markers [street/surroundings updates]
UK/SIS
WH/C_A/FBI/DOJ   (we can and should break this down later)
Joint-Treason.
You have a choice.
SIS 'good' agents.
The time is now.
Contact window(s) [GOOD]
Biblical. 
   (me:when we get the declas it's gonna blow)
Q
---------------------------
Shoot.  I'm stuck in blue.  Going to new post.

Last edited by Dove on Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Inspector General Report PDF - 14 June 2018 Release - Get Your Copy Right Here   Inspector General Report PDF - 14 June 2018 Release - Get Your Copy Right Here I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 1:51 pm

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 22318c No.1704013 ????
Jun 11 2018 16:50:26 (EST)   DbMqigAU8AADwtA.jpg

Inspector General Report PDF - 14 June 2018 Release - Get Your Copy Right Here 194c4001dd856eee4f5d782f04dd82257e4b6694166c0761a7a38e35f760d8e5
(me:  SR  JUNE ETA!!!)
----
>>1703935
What recent news came out re: SR/JA/WL lawsuit?
Back in the news.
The 'server' brings down the house.
Q

-------------------------------------------

Quote :
  Anonymous ID: 17fc97 No.1704039 ????
Jun 11 2018 16:51:46 (EST)   seth_rich_cover.582cd87e07107.jpg  ⤓ 
Inspector General Report PDF - 14 June 2018 Release - Get Your Copy Right Here Ad4a8c874026807fc224d6d6bff7ea87a2b260c30244d2b5a463838072532e03
>>1704013
Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 22318c No.1704083 ????
Jun 11 2018 16:53:30 (EST)   >>1704039
Patriot.
Q
-----------------------------------------

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: d949d7 No.1715080 ????
Jun 12 2018 12:36:02 (EST)   >>1714982
When the info is released [RR] no more.
When the info is released no more Russia investigation.
It will factually conclude the corrupt nature by which the entire false narrative was created all to 1) prevent the election of POTUS 2) delay/shelter/mask/hide all illegal activities by Hussein/others during past 8 years.
DOJ/FBI cleanse vital as primary.   (me: the cleanse is why the delay. The midterms are the push )

Huber coming.   (!!!!!)
These people HATE America.
Q
------------------------------

# 1492   June 13    snip
They DEPEND ON WINNING IN NOV TO DEFEND/IMPEACH/STOP INVESTIGATIONS.
----------------------------

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 21a043 No.1732293 ????
Jun 13 2018 14:35:33 (EST)   >>1732221
Lee S.   (me. I'm working on a post on this)
Re: D OPs Hussein Hacking State Voting Sys
The TIP.
THEY MUST WIN.
AT ALL COSTS.
SR 187 DISCOVERY.    (me:some already know. It's there, somewhere.)
UK SIS.
C_A RUSSIA MASK HACK (SAME HAS CHINA SUB WASH - SET UP).
GOD SAVE US.
Q
----------------------------------------
 Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 21a043 No.1732422 ????
Jun 13 2018 14:42:03 (EST)   >>1732221
WHAT THEY DO NOT ANTICIPATE IS POTUS DECLAS IT ALL DUE TO OPTICS AND ARM/MSM FOOTHOLD ON COMMS TO PAINT POLITICAL ATTACK + RUSSIA INVESTIGATION COVER UP / ADV.
WE ARE HERE FOR A REASON.
WE ARE HERE TO UNITE THE CORE.
YOU.
WHY DID POTUS NAME FAKE NEWS AS OUR BIGGEST ENEMY?
USE LOGIC.
THIS WILL BE A FIGHT NOT THROUGH DC (WE CONTROL) BUT WITH PUBLIC OPINION ONCE THIS JUMPS.
(2) MISSILE FIRES W/ A STRATEGIC PURPOSE
(2) EXTINGUISHED.
THIS IS NOT A GAME.
THIS IS WAR.
THIS IS LITERALLY EVIL KNOCKING.
WILL YOU ANSWER?
WILL YOU FIGHT?
WILL YOU DEFEND?
WE WILL.
WE ARE.
YOU ELECTED US TO TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY (OUR WORLD).
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

Q
-----------------------------------------------

Q !CbboFOtcZs No.108 ????
Jun 13 2018 14:55:53 (EST)   "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.–That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, –That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."
Q
me: A very solemn post.
----------------------------------

#1497  June 13   snip
Who has the sole ability to DECLAS it all?
Did you witness the stage being set today?
Nunes/Grassley/Freedom C. push for docs....

Q
------------------------------------
Q !CbboFOtcZs No.110 ????         1499
Jun 14 2018 14:55:24 (EST) APP-060518-POTUS.jpg

Inspector General Report PDF - 14 June 2018 Release - Get Your Copy Right Here 7255eaa5b9473746003c30da4326e1853f63bf57332b5c016fe7f46dbb2e5a16

(me: a lead up to declas.)

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Inspector General Report PDF - 14 June 2018 Release - Get Your Copy Right Here   Inspector General Report PDF - 14 June 2018 Release - Get Your Copy Right Here I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 4:41 pm

POTUS Trump wrote:
What is taking so long with the Inspector General’s Report on Crooked Hillary and Slippery James Comey. Numerous delays. Hope Report is not being changed and made weaker! There are so many horrible things to tell, the public has the right to know. Transparency!

Trump never tweets something unless he already knows the answer. Notice that the hi-lited sentence above is posed as a statement, not a question. It's in question format however it's ended in a period, otherwise it would have appeared as I've revised below.

What is taking so long with the Inspector General’s Report on Crooked Hillary and Slippery James Comey?

Do you see it? Trump already knows the answer.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Inspector General Report PDF - 14 June 2018 Release - Get Your Copy Right Here   Inspector General Report PDF - 14 June 2018 Release - Get Your Copy Right Here I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 5:44 pm

Q's been warning.  We could be on the verge of going 'wild weasel'. I pretty much hope not many read here.
It doesn't need to be broadcast.  R. I know U have things archived. 
There's a tutorial on red. I'll link.  Q has said internet shut down (all or the Q board down, and board wiped out) to be ready with proofs.

And if I'm in the ballpark with that jpg. title that could always be unexpected but significant.
And the posts above that I think tell a real upcoming scenario,  ran from June 11 to June 14.
Now sometimes the timing if off, both intentional and unintentional. 
But they're already ready for RR to be removed and replaced, whether that comes before or during the de-clas 'reveal'.
Like Q says, we have so much more than we know. 

As we've talked about before, no harm in exchanging an email addy with someone to have as a possible backup.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Inspector General Report PDF - 14 June 2018 Release - Get Your Copy Right Here   Inspector General Report PDF - 14 June 2018 Release - Get Your Copy Right Here I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2018 9:30 am

researcher wrote:
POTUS Trump wrote:
What is taking so long with the Inspector General’s Report on Crooked Hillary and Slippery James Comey. Numerous delays. Hope Report is not being changed and made weaker! There are so many horrible things to tell, the public has the right to know. Transparency!

Trump never tweets something unless he already knows the answer. Notice that the hi-lited sentence above is posed as a statement, not a question. It's in question format however it's ended in a period, otherwise it would have appeared as I've revised below.

What is taking so long with the Inspector General’s Report on Crooked Hillary and Slippery James Comey?

Do you see it? Trump already knows the answer.

You picked up on one half.  I was impressed with the other half:

Hope Report is not being changed and made weaker! There are so many horrible things to tell, the public has the right to know. Transparency!

I felt that was a lead in to declassifying the report...and we know now it will be the WHOLE ENCHILADA when it happens.  woohoo.

So that's a pretty good tweet if it all conveys a message!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inspector General Report PDF - 14 June 2018 Release - Get Your Copy Right Here   Inspector General Report PDF - 14 June 2018 Release - Get Your Copy Right Here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inspector General Report PDF - 14 June 2018 Release - Get Your Copy Right Here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: