Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reply to Dove

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Reply to Dove Empty
PostSubject: Reply to Dove   Reply to Dove I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2018 2:15 pm

i thought this deserved its own thread.

Dove wrote:
It may look like 'riddles', but that's a mis-characterization.

No it’s not.

Dove wrote:
Thankfully enough people were awake enough to perceive and stand up against the wholesale destruction of America before it was irretrievably lost.

People are barely awake. They are only skimming the subsurface stratum.

Dove wrote:
Look to the pillars of the Republic.

Are you in the Republic or are you in the Democracy? Are you legally alive or are you legally dead?

Dove wrote:
"A house divided against itself cannot stand.  I believe this government cannot endure, permanently, half slave and half free. I do not expect the Union to be dissolved — I do not expect the house to fall — but I do expect it will cease to be divided. It will become all one thing or all the other... "

He was correct. Are you aware of which way it turned?

Dove wrote:
" that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth."

And are you considered "one of the people", or are you thought to be something else? This is important.

Dove wrote:
Proverbs 14:12 says There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

My point exactly. Convention. Sheep following sheep.

Dove wrote:
We have almost half the population blind to history

More than that. It’s more like 99.9%.

Dove wrote:
with no respect to the Word of God, no belief in Divine Providence

i believe in Divine Providence but as we know, many will fall. The adversary takes the Word of God and twists it into a weapon to use against us. It's misapplied in inappropriate ways so that the adversaries deem their actions to be “legal” when they most certainly are not.

Dove wrote:
Q cannot be 'the source' of truth. POTUS is not 'the source'.  Truth must be pursued and discovered individually to be accepted and owned.

If that’s the case, why are so many people following them? Are they hoping and believing that these people are there to do their work for them? We can listen but shouldn't we be doing our own work then?

Not speaking of Q or POTUS but i have a problem with “truth” being defined as an anal process, cloaked in deceit. i have a problem with “truth” being color-coded, symbolized, and written in a foreign language. i have a problem with people who live on the other side of reality and who reverse the order of ... pretty much everything.

Dove wrote:
So, what is Q doing?  They know ahead of time where things are going.  We don't. And wow is it ever a tangled web of national and international lawlessness that they are navigating through, unraveling, and bringing justice to reign over.

i wish them well, and pray for their success. It is good of them to keep us informed.

Dove wrote:
They drop crumbs so we can 'self discover' the facts that they already know.

The crumbs are appreciated but coded and symbolized. If you can't read them, you don't learn anything and can't take the appropriate actions.

Dove wrote:
To those who want to participate, Q says “make a map” using the open source information, using the news, that proves the validity of the information, that justified the weight of the Law as it’s brought to bear, so that others can find the truth, understanding and acceptance as well.

i can do that but are you, is anyone, willing to listen? If you have eyes to see, you may be surprised what's to be found.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Reply to Dove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reply to Dove   Reply to Dove I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2018 8:52 am

I'm glad you pulled this out.  There was a very important point I left out. 

So just let me get that out, and then go on in the discussion.  The Q (military intel) perspective is that we are at war. (that's fact.  We just didn't know HOW bad it's been). 
He said the biggest hurdle is 'public opinion', and this is waged on the 'information front'.
The propaganda arm lies-they are willfully deceitful.   Q team confronts that with 'tactical confusion' on all fronts.  It's brilliant, really.  And they're doing a great job of it.  But if one didn't know that and know the gameplan,  it would be easy to throw up hands and walk away.

I said I wished they could scramble the 4am msm talking point release.  For all intent and purpose that's exactly what they're doing.  Trump says and does the darnedest things.  (Guliani, and others too) and msm reports on it.  Then the Admin. does the exact opposite.. leaving msm looking stooopid.
It's working just fine.  lol.
The war is real, many of the tactics are theater to confound the enemy!

Another aspect of why Q info comes as it does is he's on a open platform available to all the world!  How much of the battleplan should they reveal to the enemy?
Yet, they want us to know. 

And there's the issue of 'discovery'.  What evidence stands up in court?  How was it obtained?  That's a critical aspect.

What you see as riddles I see as 'trail markers'; bread crumbs they call them.
We are walking within the midst of a dark, dense forest (or swamp).  And it is as Biblical as it comes.  Dems vs Reps is just a small part, really.  Good vs evil is the Truth of it.
I might frustrate Mike and others sometimes with what may sound Pollyanna'ish.
I'm totally surprised at this turn around.  I don't claim to know the Mind of God.
I just trust this is His Will for His Purpose.  And that there is a 'good work' for us to do today.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Reply to Dove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reply to Dove   Reply to Dove I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2018 11:08 am

On to Jem's post:
I'm assuredly not attempting to change your opinions or in any way refute what you say. I'm just responding with how I see these things.

Dove wrote:Thankfully enough people were awake enough to perceive and stand up against the wholesale destruction of America before it was irretrievably lost.
Jem: People are barely awake. They are only skimming the subsurface stratum.
-------
me: Trump won. The Inaugural convocation was offered in the Name of Jesus. Demons may scream, holler and froth at the mouth, cheat, lie and steal; Conservatives tend to reflect an inner principled demeanor. It would take too long to list all that was won that day.  But today we ARE winning. I hope it continues to grow.
The Law is not 'Just'.  In a myriad of ways it is highly unjust.
Yet, even within all it's confines I find a satisfactory expression of personal freedom.
And that's speaking of the 'fallen world'.  By the Kingdom I have a freedom that maybe not so many incorporate into their daily lives, but SO surpasses any freedom the world might offer.
Dove wrote:"A house divided against itself cannot stand.  I believe this government cannot endure, permanently, half slave and half free. I do not expect the Union to be dissolved — I do not expect the house to fall — but I do expect it will cease to be divided. It will become all one thing or all the other... "

Jem said, He was correct. Are you aware of which way it turned?
--------
me:  Yes, of course.  And aware of the ongoing efforts to bring it back.
Dove wrote:" that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

"Jem said, And are you considered "one of the people or are you thought to be something else? This is important.
--------
me: I think that all earthly governments are flawed and fall short of the Kingdom.
And that it goes without saying that there will be no Truth, Peace, Justice till Jesus returns.  But that of all the governments of man, the Constitutional Republic as established by the forefathers affords the most genuine opportunity for mankind towards life and liberty.  That surely does not mean it's incorruptible!

On the Proverbs verse, I should have explained I was thinking of how a global govt.,
with a promise of global peace,  seems right (righteous) to many. To an endtimes watcher it's the ultimate 'plague' personified.

me: That, plus available security measures, is why Q team has come to reddit.  They DIG!  Some of us here are devoting tons of time to spelling out what we can. (There is alot of innocent and not innocent garbage to sort through to find the real facts). And also we try to provide links to the facts and to other researchers who are doing the same.

Our job is to learn, be ready to back up what we've learned with facts, to stay the course, support the Administration, and positively influence public opinion with the administration's worthy successes.  "They", the unaware, are going to want indisputable truths when they see their idols fall. And those truths are at the links Q gives and those the Patriots and Anons uncover.
Any delusion this would be a quick fix is long gone.

Back to top Go down

Reply to Dove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reply to Dove   Reply to Dove I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2018 12:21 pm

First let me say, i truly appreciate the work you have been doing. i cannot both work on my project and follow Q. You keep me filled in and it is appreciated more than you can imagine. However, i’m also aware that you are missing out on some key elements that i may be able to provide. Follow your own path/guidance but are you open to expanding on it?

Here are the answers to the questions:

Are you in the Republic or are you in the Democracy?
You are in the democracy.

You are right to say that “the Constitutional Republic as established by the forefathers affords the most genuine opportunity for mankind towards life and liberty.” The problem is, you’re not in it.

Are you legally alive or are you legally dead?
You are legally dead.

The Union will cease to be divided. It will become all one thing (slave) or the other (free).
We all became slaves (soon to become more evident).

Are you considered “one of the people”, or are you thought to be something else?
You are not one of the people. You are thought to be a zombie, the walking dead.

Are you good with that?

Dove wrote:
On the Proverbs verse, I should have explained I was thinking of how a global govt., with a promise of global peace, seems right (righteous) to many. To an endtimes watcher it's the ultimate 'plague' personified.

Here’s the kicker, you have (unwittingly) “chosen” to be a citizen of the global government (the democracy). Proverbs 14:12 There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death. They're tricksters.

Convention, following blindly, without reading and comprehending the actual “rules” which are written, leads us over a cliff. Examples, Why did you sign up for a driver’s license? Social Security number? File your first tax return? Buy a birth certificate? Are you aware of the legal consequences of doing these things? No you’re not and neither was i. (Just something to think about).
Back to top Go down

Reply to Dove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reply to Dove   Reply to Dove I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2018 6:58 pm

The above is just FYI. The way out is so hidden, so obfuscated, so loaded with land mines, and takes so much time, effort, and resources that it may not be worth the slim chance of getting through to the other side. i may not make the "map" except for maybe a sample for curiosity's sake because it is so treacherous. However, if any of you learn anything that can be helpful in this regard (getting home), please pass it on. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Reply to Dove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reply to Dove   Reply to Dove I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 8:42 am

I understand your answers.
But when you asked,
'Why did you sign up for a driver’s license? Social Security number? File your first tax return? Buy a birth certificate? Are you aware of the legal consequences of doing these things? No you’re not and neither was i. (Just something to think about).",

my first thought was, "No, but I'm aware of the legal consequences of NOT doing those things."  LOL.

So, being educated to reality is what we're all about here and I appreciate your insights, even as I will continue to comply as prudence dictates.  (there are other areas where I may walk my own path).

Your situation is different; your non-compliance was circumstantially forced upon you, and you've found yourself outside the system with little recourse for getting back in.
It occurred to me last night, your problems aren't from being under 'the system';
your problems come from being OUTSIDE the system.
(Notwithstanding that 'the System' does indeed stink royally.)

So, no doubt you've been exploring both options: in or out.  How far you must satisfy the legal system to be classified as 'out', IDK.  With no birth cert. and no SS#, that sounds very 'out' already.  And then you must live life differently, without the driver's license, being on a payroll, and so much more.  Unless you want to take your chances and be ready to defend any legal consequences you incur.

The other option is to regain status within 'the System'.  And with no background identity proofs, that's got to be very complex.

Which direction have you chosen?  In or out?

Back to top Go down

Reply to Dove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reply to Dove   Reply to Dove I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 5:22 pm

Dove wrote:
But when you asked,
'Why did you sign up for a driver’s license? Social Security number? File your first tax return? Buy a birth certificate? Are you aware of the legal consequences of doing these things? No you’re not and neither was i. (Just something to think about).",

my first thought was, "No, but I'm aware of the legal consequences of NOT doing those things."  LOL.

That's funny and true! i'm not advocating doing anything that will cause yourself harm.

What i was saying though is, from what i've learned, those are the contracts that put us in the democracy and keep us out of the republic. The other part is the hard part, letting the republic know you arrived (were born).

The hospital, county, and state paperwork defaults us to the democracy. There was/is some (unknown) thing we are supposed to do, write, say, or someone we're supposed to see to let the proper officials know we've arrived and we don't do it, so we default. If we knew how to enter the country properly, the rest (threats of harm, extortion, etc.) is not a problem. That's only for United States (the 57 territories) citizens, which we default to.

Dove wrote:
Your situation is different; your non-compliance was circumstantially forced upon you, and you've found yourself outside the system with little recourse for getting back in.

i've always complied. If that's the system you find yourself in, you should comply with their rules, and i always have. Some don't but i don't advocate that.

Whether i'm in or out, i don't know (and no one's telling) and why they suspended my driver's license is another mystery Question which they won't give reasons for either. i don't wish to be out but would definitely prefer having my proper birthright.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Reply to Dove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reply to Dove   Reply to Dove I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 6:03 pm

But which one is your 'proper birthright'?  (Or would you prefer to have as your 'proper birthright?)  (I might get a grip on this yet.)  LOL.

Back to top Go down

Reply to Dove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reply to Dove   Reply to Dove I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 7:16 pm

i'm of the land jurisdiction, always have been, several generations, The United States of America, Republic. My grandmother's name was written on the records.

It gets a bit confusing with the legalities, several versions of United States, several Constitutions, several roles of Congress, and a capital T or a lower case t can make a huge difference of meaning in an otherwise identical sounding name.

You should read the attached to get an overview. It starts to get interesting on p 23, Answers To Questions - at the bottom of the page. You won't be sorry.

http://educationcenter2000.com/Mis-use-of-Proper-birth-names-Anna-von-Reitz02.pdf
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Reply to Dove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reply to Dove   Reply to Dove I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 5:50 am

In Massachusetts you have to go before a 'board' to get your license reinstated. In metro areas the boards convene in larger surrounding towns.  In less populated areas it's probably in the closest big city or the state capitol.
So maybe to take that next step you need to ask 'how do I go about having my license reinstated' rather than 'why was my license suspended'?
And if anyone asks you why it's suspended, your answer is 'it was an error'.  (unless and until they can give good cause).

Back to top Go down

Reply to Dove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reply to Dove   Reply to Dove I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 10:18 pm

Did you read the link?
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Reply to Dove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reply to Dove   Reply to Dove I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 3:29 am

Oh,  no.  Sorry.  I'll try to get there today.  I'm way behind in everything again.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reply to Dove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reply to Dove   Reply to Dove I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reply to Dove
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: