Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NO POLITICAL BIAS-R WE READING INCORRECTLY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

NO POLITICAL BIAS-R WE READING INCORRECTLY Empty
PostSubject: NO POLITICAL BIAS-R WE READING INCORRECTLY   NO POLITICAL BIAS-R WE READING INCORRECTLY I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 9:14 am

It dawned on me that the IG repeatedly stated the focus and scope of the material reviewed yesterday was the HRC emails investigation (or lack of) and how it was handled.

It did NOT address the Mueller investigation, the Trump campaign, or Russia collusion.

Aren't they actually saying that what Comey did and did not do re: the Clinton emails
did not affect the outcome of the election?  That's Huge!

When you think about it, that makes Hillery's statement about the findings hilarious!
See, she says?  My email nonsense did not effect the outcome of the election.
Comey's re-opening and then again dismissing the investigation right before the election did not hurt her in the election!
She just plain lost.

My gosh!!!  That's good, not bad.  Right?

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

NO POLITICAL BIAS-R WE READING INCORRECTLY
Page 1 of 1