Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One Dollar Bill Alien Eye D jem2?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

One Dollar Bill Alien Eye D jem2? Empty
PostSubject: One Dollar Bill Alien Eye D jem2?   One Dollar Bill Alien Eye D jem2? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 6:22 am

One Dollar Bill Alien Eye D jem2? Alien-10
One Dollar Bill Alien Eye D jem2? Whites10

Last edited by Done on Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Dollar Bill Alien Eye D jem2?   One Dollar Bill Alien Eye D jem2? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 10:42 pm

The first one is very strange!

The second one also says "O N E Y", so i was looking for the "M" ...

and just this last week i started seeing targets like the one you have pictured ...

i'm beginning to see and hear but unfortunately, understanding comes a bit slower. It's really wonderful though, finding out about the good and helpful people out there. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: One Dollar Bill Alien Eye D jem2?   One Dollar Bill Alien Eye D jem2? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 3:57 am

That image on the dollar bill is crazy!

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: One Dollar Bill Alien Eye D jem2?   One Dollar Bill Alien Eye D jem2? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 9:15 am

Thank you Done . I wonder how many more images are hidden in plain sight out there..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Dollar Bill Alien Eye D jem2?   One Dollar Bill Alien Eye D jem2? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 2:57 pm

It's not my work, but found it on the WEB. Now that it was pointed out to me, I see it without the increase contrast. I trust in Jesus, not the wizards behind the curtain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Dollar Bill Alien Eye D jem2?   One Dollar Bill Alien Eye D jem2? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 10:20 pm

Here's the only one I did about 5 years back.
 Even my SS# xxx-xx-xxxx=47
One Dollar Bill Alien Eye D jem2? 59391910
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Dollar Bill Alien Eye D jem2?   One Dollar Bill Alien Eye D jem2? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Dollar Bill Alien Eye D jem2?
Page 1 of 1