Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Philippians 1:7-11 for all my friends here.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Philippians 1:7-11 for all my friends here. Empty
PostSubject: Philippians 1:7-11 for all my friends here.   Philippians 1:7-11 for all my friends here. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 7:47 am

It is right for me to feel this way about all of you, since I have you in my heart and, whether I am in chains or defending and confirming the gospel, all of you share in God’s grace with me. God can testify how I long for all of you with the affection of Christ Jesus.
And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, 10 so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless for the day of Christ,11 filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ—to the glory and praise of God.
Back to top Go down
One Sandal

PostSubject: Re: Philippians 1:7-11 for all my friends here.   Philippians 1:7-11 for all my friends here. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 4:50 pm

Thank you Done.
I am in agreement, encouraged and will take it to heart.
One Sandal

UP study
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Philippians 1:7-11 for all my friends here.   Philippians 1:7-11 for all my friends here. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 8:48 pm

I also want to thank you Done.  I   pray to have discernment  every day. Some days when I talk to Him,  the wind blow will blow across my face and I feel great joy becaus I know what that means . 
 This is reminiscent of when we had a little calf that was at deaths door. I asked the Lord what to do and a warm wind blew across my face that cold winter day.. That night, I prayed about it and the following morning, I knew just how  and what to do to save it . It was a long and hard journey but successful. I posted it on a forum that still allows Christian posts .    judy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Philippians 1:7-11 for all my friends here.   Philippians 1:7-11 for all my friends here. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 9:27 pm

thank you      group hug   praise GOD    

Jude 1:20
20 But you, dear friends, by building yourselves up in your most holy faith and praying in the Holy Spirit, 21 keep yourselves in God’s love as you wait for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ to bring you to eternal life.
flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Philippians 1:7-11 for all my friends here.   Philippians 1:7-11 for all my friends here. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2018 10:33 am

John 15:13
Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Philippians 1:7-11 for all my friends here.   Philippians 1:7-11 for all my friends here. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2018 10:10 pm

Done wrote:
It is right for me to feel this way about all of you, since I have you in my heart and, whether I am in chains or defending and confirming the gospel, all of you share in God’s grace with me. God can testify how I long for all of you with the affection of Christ Jesus.
And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, 10 so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless for the day of Christ,11 filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ—to the glory and praise of God.

Thank you! and the same back to you. thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Philippians 1:7-11 for all my friends here.   Philippians 1:7-11 for all my friends here. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Philippians 1:7-11 for all my friends here.
Page 1 of 1