Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

okay pipples, i know that ya'll done seed dis' but ima' gunna'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

okay pipples, i know that ya'll done seed dis' but ima' gunna' Empty
PostSubject: okay pipples, i know that ya'll done seed dis' but ima' gunna'   okay pipples, i know that ya'll done seed dis' but ima' gunna' I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:50 am

put it chere  hennyway( thats how we talk around here, just a sample for you)...i watch the videos that show him predicting stuff from time to time, trying to discredit him,looking for evidence of fraud,etc....i do this for my benefit, to remind me that i may be on shaky ground concerning stuff like this....i am a hardcore, puritanical baptist with my fundamental belief system, with, as the bible plainly states concerning views on spiritual gifts (love,faith,hope,charity), a high skepticism of things like are shown on this video....i watch these performances and do a systematic analysis on everything, things like the music,the smoke,the drama,etc and think "fraud"....then, as you see, it happened in this case, except for the bill gates part....that is nonsense until i consider that in 2007, i would never have thought that DJT would be president....considering that i do not believe in coincidences, i don't know where i stand, but i am enjoying it...i know that this has probably been played here, but i'll post it again because someone may not know about it or might not have seen it....does the devil set up a scam and make it appear to be from God?...ubetcha'butt he does....you see it every day, especially on sunday mornings, most are his, some are Gods.....i question this man being from God because of the theatrics, but even if this is part of an evil plan, its damned interesting... it won't imbed, so here  is a link

https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cF13cRFoLu
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: okay pipples, i know that ya'll done seed dis' but ima' gunna'   okay pipples, i know that ya'll done seed dis' but ima' gunna' I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 7:31 am

I wrote off Kim a long time ago as he spoke so optimistically about the future of the country.
He made me angry, I thought he was a charlatan.   WE knew the destruction coming, he did not;
clearly he wasn't hearing.  We were right, he was wrong!

Except he wasn't wrong after all. 

Everything the enemy meant for us is falling on their heads.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: okay pipples, i know that ya'll done seed dis' but ima' gunna'   okay pipples, i know that ya'll done seed dis' but ima' gunna' I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 10:37 am

Didn't see it the first time it was up, but that was odd. I call them the wizards behind the curtain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: okay pipples, i know that ya'll done seed dis' but ima' gunna'   okay pipples, i know that ya'll done seed dis' but ima' gunna' I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

okay pipples, i know that ya'll done seed dis' but ima' gunna'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: