Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Problem is Us

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Problem is Us Empty
PostSubject: The Problem is Us   The Problem is Us I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2018 1:55 am

It is our own actions that are bringing down this nation. Granted, we have been deceived and distracted but we have the power to make corrections. This video is a bit difficult to comprehend on first play but i believe you can pick up on the message if you're willing to sit through it. Play it safe? Or wake up and learn. If we truly care, we have a lot to learn.

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

The Problem is Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Problem is Us   The Problem is Us I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2018 10:01 am

Thank you Jem.    I'll download so I can listen in entirety when I can have a moment. This sounds similar to "The Creature " that I have on audio book  . That was a stressful  listen.. We aren't so grand are we.. so much hidden stuff that  average folks have no idea about
Back to top Go down

The Problem is Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Problem is Us   The Problem is Us I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2018 11:01 pm

Thank you bordercollie. i'm glad you took an interest. i should be getting an audio book too but it's not a good time to be making purchases. What you say is true - there are many things we've been unaware of.

Here's another video. Interesting, informative and easier to listen to.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Problem is Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Problem is Us   The Problem is Us I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Problem is Us
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: