Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prophecy Alert: “Longest BLOOD MOON” Apocalyptic Sign July 27, 2018

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Prophecy Alert: “Longest BLOOD MOON” Apocalyptic Sign July 27, 2018 Empty
PostSubject: Prophecy Alert: “Longest BLOOD MOON” Apocalyptic Sign July 27, 2018   Prophecy Alert: “Longest BLOOD MOON” Apocalyptic Sign July 27, 2018 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2018 5:03 pm

Paul Begley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwCwVfKIalg

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy Alert: “Longest BLOOD MOON” Apocalyptic Sign July 27, 2018   Prophecy Alert: “Longest BLOOD MOON” Apocalyptic Sign July 27, 2018 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2018 6:48 pm

Prophecy Alert: “Longest BLOOD MOON” Apocalyptic Sign July 27, 2018 Qpj4DL2
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy Alert: “Longest BLOOD MOON” Apocalyptic Sign July 27, 2018   Prophecy Alert: “Longest BLOOD MOON” Apocalyptic Sign July 27, 2018 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2018 9:25 pm

Nothing to do with anything.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy Alert: “Longest BLOOD MOON” Apocalyptic Sign July 27, 2018   Prophecy Alert: “Longest BLOOD MOON” Apocalyptic Sign July 27, 2018 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2018 10:07 pm

That's the same day as the Mars opposition that Done told us about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy Alert: “Longest BLOOD MOON” Apocalyptic Sign July 27, 2018   Prophecy Alert: “Longest BLOOD MOON” Apocalyptic Sign July 27, 2018 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2018 11:47 am

Conjunction of the Moon and Mars

Can't find anything on it but this. Mars will out shine Jupiter at this Blood Moon!!! They will be right next to one another.
Prophecy Alert: “Longest BLOOD MOON” Apocalyptic Sign July 27, 2018 2018-j10
Right now, with each moment that passes, Mars is still drawing closer to the sun. And that is how its distance from us can be less on July 31 than on July 27, when Earth passed between the sun and Mars.
Generally speaking, Mars is brightest in 2018 from about July 7 to September 7. It is now shining more brilliantly than the planet Jupiter, and it’s not very often that Mars outshines the king planet!
You might think Mars should be brighter when closest to Earth on July 31 than when it was at opposition on July 27. Although Mars is still plenty bright, it’s a tiny bit fainter than at its July 27 opposition. That’s because of something known as opposition surge. Mars DIRECTLY reflects sunlight back to Earth at opposition, accentuating Mars’ brilliance. Before and after opposition, sunlight is reflected at a slightly slanted angle relative to Earth, thereby reducing Mars’ brightness.

The opposition surge (sometimes known as the opposition effectopposition spike or Seeliger effect[1]) is the brightening of a rough surface, or an object with many particles, when illuminated from directly behind the observer. The term is most widely used in astronomy, where generally it refers to the sudden noticeable increase in the brightness of a celestial body such as a planetmoon, or comet as its phase angle of observation approaches zero. It is so named because the reflected light from the Moon and Mars appear significantly brighter than predicted by simple Lambertian reflectance when at astronomical opposition. Two physical mechanisms have been proposed for this observational phenomenon: shadow hiding and coherent backscatter.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy Alert: “Longest BLOOD MOON” Apocalyptic Sign July 27, 2018   Prophecy Alert: “Longest BLOOD MOON” Apocalyptic Sign July 27, 2018 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2018 12:24 pm

From the 1958 The Face on Mars Comic Book.
Prophecy Alert: “Longest BLOOD MOON” Apocalyptic Sign July 27, 2018 Image012Prophecy Alert: “Longest BLOOD MOON” Apocalyptic Sign July 27, 2018 Whites11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy Alert: “Longest BLOOD MOON” Apocalyptic Sign July 27, 2018   Prophecy Alert: “Longest BLOOD MOON” Apocalyptic Sign July 27, 2018 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2018 1:02 pm

Look at how many days on either side, 163.0-1630?
Prophecy Alert: “Longest BLOOD MOON” Apocalyptic Sign July 27, 2018 Triad-10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy Alert: “Longest BLOOD MOON” Apocalyptic Sign July 27, 2018   Prophecy Alert: “Longest BLOOD MOON” Apocalyptic Sign July 27, 2018 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2018 8:46 pm

Two shining red objects in the sky that night - together. Thanks Done. It's amazing how you've collected all these pieces of information.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy Alert: “Longest BLOOD MOON” Apocalyptic Sign July 27, 2018   Prophecy Alert: “Longest BLOOD MOON” Apocalyptic Sign July 27, 2018 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 8:56 pm

Earth entering VERY unique planetary position - 29 days from rare arrangement!

June 20, 2018: Over the past 125 years the earth has only been in this cosmic planetary position 6 times, during each of those six times some historic events occurred on the planet with regard to volcanic eruptions and earthquakes.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy Alert: “Longest BLOOD MOON” Apocalyptic Sign July 27, 2018   Prophecy Alert: “Longest BLOOD MOON” Apocalyptic Sign July 27, 2018 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 10:33 pm

Thanks didn't catch that one been busy trying to expose their agenda with Mars. Some alignments or in even a tighter group and in a straight line. I also seen it when nothing happen, but that don't mean it wont here. Israel's at 70 years now back together this year could mean this generation.

Luke 21:32
“Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy Alert: “Longest BLOOD MOON” Apocalyptic Sign July 27, 2018   Prophecy Alert: “Longest BLOOD MOON” Apocalyptic Sign July 27, 2018 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1