Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Isn't There A LAW For That?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Isn't There A LAW For That? Empty
PostSubject: Isn't There A LAW For That?   Isn't There A LAW For That? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 12:13 pm

Let's play "Pin the Law on the Donkey".  Something...ANYthing!

This is one Patriots play I can't quite shake down to see the end game. 
They're going to have to outlaw caffeine if we have to go till Nov. like
this...and even WORSE than this!

Some on the left will be offended enough eventually to ask for and even welcome civil intervention.
The Indoctrinated never will; imaging their cause as 'Just'.

Can we lose by winning?  You betcha.  And letting this come to a head in the streets is one way of losing, regardless of the outcome.

I vote for billboards with some choice pictures and quotes and the question,
"does this represent you?"  or "Is this the country you want to live in?"

Make videos like we did for Lil Kim.

Even Fox News is losing it!  And not everybody gets their news online.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Isn't There A LAW For That?   Isn't There A LAW For That? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 1:13 pm

dove, it is going to get violent.....i know your stance and i accept that, even if i vehemently disagree with your basis for taking that stance.....You have no idea how middle america is arming themselves getting prepared for it when it happens...read your bible about "brother against brother, nation( ethnos, or ethnic group) against nation" and the rest....i am looking forward to my new toy, illegal, but deadly....Christ said to sell something and buy a sword, if you didn't have one, to protect yourself....my wife and i have been armed to the teeth for years, along with about 3 years of food....i have told people for years that the day of chaos is coming....is there any doubt now?....the reprobates will prey on old people to survive because they are cowards and old folks are easy prey, or so they think.....this old bastard rightcher', ain't no coward....self defense is a right granted by God and by the law of the land....i hope that i don't have to exercise that right, but if i do, i won't hesitate....

these people on the left have been turned over to a reprobate mind, they are gone, no salvation, no chance for salvation....their god is not our God....they have committed the unpardonable sin which is simply put as "worshipping the wrong god" and attributing salvation to that god.....they await the coming of their god to take control, we wait on the coming of our Savior to fix the mess.....

i think, again I THINK, trump is our version of cyrus, i hope so, but right now, i just wait....i am prepared though...most folks ain't....they gonna' be jerked out of here before the SHTF, in their dreams.....the laodician "christians" will be the first ones to fold when they realize the deception that they fell for...

enough rambling for the day, but i worry about you dove, and others like you, when the restrainer is removed....oh, i know your salvation is sure, i just worry about the degenerates and reprobate bastards causing good people harm....down here, not so much because "errrrrrrrrrybody gots guns and nos' how to use em"...what i find hilarious, is that the leftist think the military and law enforcement will be on their side.....strong delusion at its best
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Isn't There A LAW For That?   Isn't There A LAW For That? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 1:32 pm

My dear brother Michael (whom I love), said, i worry about you dove, and others like you, when the restrainer is removed..

I hope to put myself into a more peaceful countenance soon, so that I can more easily provide the 'scripture proofs' of what I believe, which is that when the restrainer is removed=the Rapture, and I
intend to be going along too, not staying.  Wink
THEN! THEY will have what they've asked for. 
And UNTIL THAT TIME,  I will have all the provision and protection God has Promised to us. 

A simple but sure faith "For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, [39] Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 8:38

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Isn't There A LAW For That?   Isn't There A LAW For That? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 1:46 pm

dove, don't count on a pretrib rapture, please, its a lie
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Isn't There A LAW For That?   Isn't There A LAW For That? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 2:10 pm

michael371 wrote:
dove, don't count on a pretrib rapture, please, its a lie

Mid trib doesn't cause me any consternation.  Post trib makes the rapture much ado
about nothing, doesn't it?  Wink

I can believe that it will be at 'just the right time', and keep on feeling fine. Smile

If I live, I live.  If I 'die', I live.  Sounds like a Plan.

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Isn't There A LAW For That?   Isn't There A LAW For That? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 3:48 pm

pre-wrath...last trump......without looking it up, rev 10, i believe (trusting my memory is a risk these days)the only possible evidence for pre-trib is rev. 4 and that is very weak....i hope you are right, but prepare like i am.....remember the words of Christ where He says he standing at the door and has been locked out by a laodician/lukewarm, bastardized church, does that sound like a bunch that gets a free plane ride, minus the plane?
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Isn't There A LAW For That?   Isn't There A LAW For That? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 3:55 pm

I sure didn't mean to imply that everybody was going!  Cool   Sad but true.

Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Isn't There A LAW For That?   Isn't There A LAW For That? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 5:07 pm

Michael371, I'm with Dove on this one...I have been a member here for quite a while but I don't think I put my date of birth, well Michael371, this coming September I will be the grand age of 80....my husband will be 90 his next birthday...I can only depend on the Lord to look after the both of us and so far He has, and he will continue to do so...if not, and someone should come and do the dastardly deed, we will be with the Lord all the sooner, but for now, God put us here and here we stay, till He tells us to leave....where to? Who knows! Trust in God with all your might, praise GOD
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Isn't There A LAW For That?   Isn't There A LAW For That? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 6:13 pm

https://christianity.stackexchange.com/questions/44179/what-did-the-early-church-believe-about-the-rapture
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Isn't There A LAW For That?   Isn't There A LAW For That? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 7:25 pm

It doesn't matter what the early church believed about the rapture, we are in the here and now...things were totally different in the early church's times...we are here with our eyes wide open and can see what is happening and what is coming, still, we trust in the Lord with all our might he looked after his own in the desert for 40 years...nothing of their clothing wore out, he can do the same again, "if" He choses to do so, if not???? " Come Lord Jesus, we are ready and waiting"
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Isn't There A LAW For That?   Isn't There A LAW For That? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 7:50 pm

yaddy, show me, in the bible, where it says there is a pre-trib rapture...just because you think it says so, or someone told you,does not make it true....polycarp, was a student of the apostle john, and he never mentioned a pretrib rapture....like a flat earth, its just patently false....1 corinthian 15:52 tells you plainly that it is at the last trump.....now, from scripture, when is the last trump?....the last trump is the 7th trumpet of of trumpet judgments.....read this:

As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly. 49And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly. 50Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. 51Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. 54So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

revelations 10:

And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:
7But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.
the bible says the rapture is right before the coming of Christ....sorry....i wish you were  right, but i know better
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Isn't There A LAW For That?   Isn't There A LAW For That? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 8:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Isn't There A LAW For That?   Isn't There A LAW For That? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 9:32 pm

Michael371,        I am not arguing the point, honestly I am not.  All I am saying is that at my age, and with today's technology, where could we go, regardless of when it happens? Even if we had 7 years of food, people around here know us, we've lived here over 20 years, our place would be the first place they would come to, they all know our state as far as age goes....so....regardless of what happens, at my age I have to depend on the Lord to see me through whatever happens...we have helicopters fly over regularly, you know those infra red night cameras? They know exactly how many people live in each house around here. We have 14 acres with lots of bush, but they can still see us...how long do you think you would last, on your own, without the Lord to keep you safe...My husband at nearly 90, is totally helpless as far as that goes, we couldn't even run away if the need arose, so, we stay put where the Lord has put us....A lot of people seem to forget that there will be many elderly people who can't do much, we are in that group...Oh, "I could run and hide", but I would have to leave my husband behind to fend for himself....you know??? Can't do that, been married to him too long! Love to you Michael, I really mean that......and you are the only one who can decide what you must do...no one can decide that for you....blessings and lots of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Isn't There A LAW For That?   Isn't There A LAW For That? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 9:38 pm

First i was a pretribber because that's what was taught. Then i read the bible and it seemed obvious that if there was a rapture, it would have to be at the 6th seal (mid-trib). Post-trib seemed kind of silly because if you go through the whole tribulation, what would be the point of being raptured at the very end and coming right back down?

Now i see the great multitude in white robes in Revelation 7:9 as the martyrs from Revelation 6:9-11 (so that explains my mid-trib). i could be wrong but it now seems to me that the rapture in 1 Thess 4:16-17 most likely applies to the saints alive at the end of the 1000 years when they are moved to the new heaven and new earth. Transported if you will.

There is still the 144,000 who were worthy to escape all these things. And there is also the woman in the wilderness, which in itself, is a whole other story.

Just my 2 cents.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Isn't There A LAW For That?   Isn't There A LAW For That? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 9:59 pm

The last trump is the "Eighth Day" feast Shemini Atzeret, the final day of harvest after the millenium.

http://www.triumphpro.com/shemini-atzeret-eighth-day.htm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Isn't There A LAW For That?   Isn't There A LAW For That? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 10:18 pm

This one's for you Yaddy:

Isaiah 40
29 He [God] giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.
30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:
31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Isn't There A LAW For That?   Isn't There A LAW For That? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 11:13 pm

Now you're talking....thank you jem2...that's how it is and that's how I get through it all With my Saviour's help!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Isn't There A LAW For That?   Isn't There A LAW For That? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 5:08 am

lol. i'll take the facts of scripture over opinion
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Isn't There A LAW For That?   Isn't There A LAW For That? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 6:04 am

Scripture based faith is a requirement of the Gospel, not an opinion.  Of course the Old Testament is
a treasure trove, but there is now a NEW COVENANT between God and man, and there has been, of course, an evolution to our relationship with Him.  Such as Christ is now our intermediary.

Not only is there the Blessed Hope of Eternal Life with Him, but there is the giving of the Holy Spirit while we are yet still here.

What could possibly be more of a "Mystery" than the Rapture.  The dead in Christ shall rise first?
Then we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the air?  And all will see it?
That's some mighty strange stuff! 
And no one knows the day or the hour save God?  But as we get closer to the event, as it becomes more relevant, AS we are to be able to discern the times and the season, God quickens the mind and the heart towards wisdom and understanding of the fulfillment of His Word because we are nearer now than when we first believed.

In other words, I'd be infinitely more concerned about being made ready, than as to when it might actually occur.  That's just putting the emphasis on the right syllable.
---------
My email this morning had an article by Mike Adams, "How to stay positive in a negative world".
He wrote,  "The world has gone insane. But there's still a way to maintain a positive outlook, even in a negative world,"  and it talks about the 'conflict' in the world.

That conflict, along with the hate, lying, and deceit is what has me bouncing between support for the Plan, and being miserable every other day till I get a grip again.

I haven't read the article, don't expect it to be 'faith based', but God has the Right Answer and I can 'rest' in that.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Isn't There A LAW For That?   Isn't There A LAW For That? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 9:55 am

I Hear Both of You!

If the vote this time around does not expel enough of the lefties then we are headed down the road they want!

I will not incite or support this civil war they want!

I will protect family whether home or not.

I WILL TELL YOU THIS... 
 YOU ALL NEED FOOD!
 YOU CAN BUY AN ARMORED VEST 
 THINK OF CHILDREN OR GRAND CHILDREN.. THEY NEED YOUR COMFORT & PROTECTION!
 WITH OUT YOUR RESISTANCE WHAT HAPPENS?
 PRAY
YOU CANNOT LOVE DEMONS AS YOUR NEIGHBOR!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isn't There A LAW For That?   Isn't There A LAW For That? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Isn't There A LAW For That?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: