Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Iranian Protestors Shouting Qanon Repeatedly – Iranians Are Monitoring Q and getting Woke Up – All For a LARP of Course, Right!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Iranian Protestors Shouting Qanon Repeatedly – Iranians Are Monitoring Q and getting Woke Up – All For a LARP of Course, Right! Empty
PostSubject: Iranian Protestors Shouting Qanon Repeatedly – Iranians Are Monitoring Q and getting Woke Up – All For a LARP of Course, Right!   Iranian Protestors Shouting Qanon Repeatedly – Iranians Are Monitoring Q and getting Woke Up – All For a LARP of Course, Right! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 11:19 am

Well, you make the call. Video is less than one minute long. Are they shouting Qanon or does Qanon mean something else in the Farsi language?

Go to message number 118 – I’ve even posted a screen shot so you know exactly what video to click on. Sorry that Twitter video doesn't embed here. Clicky-clicky.

https://twitter.com/HeshmatAlavi/status/1011300212567048193

Iranian Protestors Shouting Qanon Repeatedly – Iranians Are Monitoring Q and getting Woke Up – All For a LARP of Course, Right! Iran_q10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Iranian Protestors Shouting Qanon Repeatedly – Iranians Are Monitoring Q and getting Woke Up – All For a LARP of Course, Right! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iranian Protestors Shouting Qanon Repeatedly – Iranians Are Monitoring Q and getting Woke Up – All For a LARP of Course, Right!   Iranian Protestors Shouting Qanon Repeatedly – Iranians Are Monitoring Q and getting Woke Up – All For a LARP of Course, Right! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 12:24 pm

Hmmmmm, from a Tiger Droppings conversation. Makes you wonder, don't it? Q said IRAN next (paraphrased) so was NK first with Iran next then Israel to follow? I would love to see a free Iran, free of the mullahs, free of the ayatollahs and hard-liners. Heady stuff to ponder for these heady times.

The Iranian protests have been ongoing for a while now. Not that you'll ever see anything on the Amerikan censored slime-stream news about it though. Let some hellyweird bimbo get a zit on her shiny little MK-Ultracated butt though and THAT'S front page above the fold news.

Quote :

Quote :
Quote :
It sounds like it could be both “Q anon” as well as “Free Iran”. If I’m choosing between the 2, I would go with Q anon though. Simply because I don’t know why Iranians would be chanting in English.

Simply because I don’t know why Iranians would be chanting in English.

Good point man. I have a few Iranian friends here in the states that a asked to view this and give a guess to what they are saying. They basically don't have a better guess, but in recent decades Iranian place a premium on learning and speaking English, especially the youth.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Iranian Protestors Shouting Qanon Repeatedly – Iranians Are Monitoring Q and getting Woke Up – All For a LARP of Course, Right!   Iranian Protestors Shouting Qanon Repeatedly – Iranians Are Monitoring Q and getting Woke Up – All For a LARP of Course, Right! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 12:36 pm

OK, the latest. Someone checked that Iranian Tweeters thread and he comes out and says it was SCUMBAGS!

Still, scumbags is bad. The Qanon thing was fun though while it lasted.

https://2img.net/h/s15.postimg.cc/vvv1qcxm3/954_F68_AA-389_F-4299-84_A3-_C28_EABEA34_A9.jpg
Iranian Protestors Shouting Qanon Repeatedly – Iranians Are Monitoring Q and getting Woke Up – All For a LARP of Course, Right! 954_F68_AA-389_F-4299-84_A3-_C28_EABEA34_A9

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iranian Protestors Shouting Qanon Repeatedly – Iranians Are Monitoring Q and getting Woke Up – All For a LARP of Course, Right!   Iranian Protestors Shouting Qanon Repeatedly – Iranians Are Monitoring Q and getting Woke Up – All For a LARP of Course, Right! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iranian Protestors Shouting Qanon Repeatedly – Iranians Are Monitoring Q and getting Woke Up – All For a LARP of Course, Right!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: