Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

researcher, new website for you and dove to monitor

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

researcher, new website for you and dove to monitor Empty
PostSubject: researcher, new website for you and dove to monitor   researcher, new website for you and dove to monitor I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2018 12:33 pm

https://centipedenation.com/analysis-and-reports/missile-stopped-patriots-are-in-control/

garden season plus the remodeling of a bathroom to accommodate old people has me winding my ass and scratching my watch around here and i depend on you two along with the TDPB to stay informed....folks on TD are singing the praises of this website...i just saw it last night
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: researcher, new website for you and dove to monitor   researcher, new website for you and dove to monitor I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2018 4:22 pm

I did see it once b4 on the missile too, but lost track of it.  Home page looks good, covers many relevant posts.

And Mike, (cuz U'll probably see this)...I heard about 5 mins of Rabbi Cahn earlier,
and was reminded not to look at just the U.S. regarding God's Plan for America,
but to seek out the bigger picture as it applies to Israel too as we measure what's
occurring.  Seemed sensible to me.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: researcher, new website for you and dove to monitor   researcher, new website for you and dove to monitor I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2018 5:25 pm

Dove wrote:
I did see it once b4 on the missile too, but lost track of it.  Home page looks good, covers many relevant posts.

I learned about this page at the same time and have been watching it ever since too. Thanks, Mike, for the heads up. Others may not have known about it.

Here's the home page. Goes into a lot more than just the missile story. It's worthy of a bookmark.

https://centipedenation.com/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
One Sandal

PostSubject: Re: researcher, new website for you and dove to monitor   researcher, new website for you and dove to monitor I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 5:35 am

Bookmarked. Lots of baked bread there!
Thanks!

UP study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: researcher, new website for you and dove to monitor   researcher, new website for you and dove to monitor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

researcher, new website for you and dove to monitor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: