Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q RELATED JULY 4

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED  JULY 4 Empty
PostSubject: Q RELATED JULY 4   Q RELATED  JULY 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 5:15 am

http://thehill.com/homenews/395333-top-aide-to-deputy-attorney-general-plans-to-step-down-report

A top aide to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein is reportedly planning on stepping down from his position. 
NPR reported on Tuesday that Associate Deputy Attorney General Scott Schools will leave the Department of Justice (DOJ). 
NPR notes that Schools's departure comes after he played a critical role in some of the Justice Department's most important recent decisions. Schools reportedly recommended that then-Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe be dismissed for his "lack of candor" in an internal probe. 
He also received regular briefings from special counsel Robert Mueller about the investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election.
Schools's decision comes a few months after Rachel Brand stepped down from her position as associate attorney general in February.

He'll be replaced by Bradley Weinsheimer, who currently works in the national security unit.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED  JULY 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 4   Q RELATED  JULY 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 2:36 pm

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/06/30/do-not-be-afraid-newq-qanon-greatawakening/

Dots connected:  arrest of HRC campaign guy, Joel Davis, with Standard Hotel, spirit cooking, pizzagate.

Speaking of which, you know Meghan Merkel, new wife to Prince Harry, was at a spirit cooking event with George Soros' son.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED  JULY 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 4   Q RELATED  JULY 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 2:47 pm

From 6/28  8chan  via neon

Hold the phone-bottom of 2nd list.  THE GODFATHER? From past Q? No..probably NOT.

Q RELATED  JULY 4 Firefox_2018-06-29_02-27-14

Q RELATED  JULY 4 Firefox_2018-06-29_02-27-31

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Q RELATED  JULY 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 4   Q RELATED  JULY 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 3:28 pm

Dove wrote:
Speaking of which, you know Meghan Merkel, new wife to Prince Harry, was at a spirit cooking event with George Soros' son.

You don't say! Well, well, what have we here? Neon Revolt isn't connecting at the moment but I can't wait to find out more about this.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED  JULY 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 4   Q RELATED  JULY 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 4:17 pm

Fireworks!  Cool.  
But the Meghan info isn't on neon.  Or actually it may be, but I don't know where.
It  just was a place  to mention it.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED  JULY 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 4   Q RELATED  JULY 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 7:36 pm

https://twitter.com/B75434425

Lots of interesting stuff-with a deeper (behind the news) look.

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

Q RELATED  JULY 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 4   Q RELATED  JULY 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2018 5:56 am

NOW, WILL PEOPLE FINALLY WAKE UP TO THE REALITY OF EVIL THAT IS THE #$%^&*#@ CATHOLIC CHURCH ( so- called)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
catholicism is paganism wrapped in a blanket of Christianity....its a bastardized religion....the harlot, the woman that rides the beast...why the hell people can't see that, i have no __________( fill in the blank) idea....i really hate catholicism more than islam, or i think i do anyway, and i hate islam something awful
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Q RELATED  JULY 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 4   Q RELATED  JULY 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2018 2:42 pm

OK peeps, remember this question from Q, "who do you see"?

Q RELATED  JULY 4 168011

I think we may have a winner for an ID on this guy. 8chan has been working on it and so far has gotten whole lot of nothing. But one name does stick out and that name is Joel Ari Getz. I've been sleuthing this guy for hours. Not many photos of him on the net. In fact I can only locate exactly ONE photo that I can accurately and positively vet and guarantee taken October 03, 2007. He had more hair but he's had 11 years to go balder and greyer in the meantime so I'm taking all that into account. That original 2007 web page with the ORIGINAL photo that all the other web pages copy is linked below.

http://www.newyorksocialdiary.com/social-diary/2007/a-busy-tuesday-night-in-new-york

Joel Ari Getz was running kindergartens (plural) for ages 2 thru 6 in China and he got caught up in a pedo scandal last year (2017). Some links below about all that are below. There were also YouTube videos about this, now purged to the internet memory hole.

https://www.govtslaves.info/2017/11/ex-clinton-foundation-exec-linked-chinese-kindergarten-investigation-alleged-child-molestation/

https://www.ntd.tv/2017/11/26/former-clinton-foundation-exec-tied-to-chinese-kindergartens-investigated-for-child-abuse/

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/ex-clinton-foundation-exec-linked-chinese-kindergarten-investigation-alleged-child-molestation/

Add to the facts linked above, Joel Ari Getz also an Ex Clinton Foundation executive. That right there is damning enough in itself. Links above mention that fact and as they say on those 3 am in the morning red-eye infomercials, "but wait, there's more", well the links below have more on this dude.

http://snaccooperative.org/ark:/99166/w6xh2gd9

https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Joel_Getz

Do your homework, see the links I gave, then decide for yourself if this guy might fit the bill.

Below: I cropped the original picture Q gave us and blew it way up.

Q RELATED  JULY 4 Joel_g10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED  JULY 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 4   Q RELATED  JULY 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2018 3:09 pm

Lord help me to be the person my dog thinks I am. Amen.

Stealing that! 

So, I was thinking ES as I've seen him dressed in like fashion previously, but

your find works with the HRC kindergarten that Anons were on immediately.
You've probably got a winner, winner, chicken dinner there. (tho I'd barf it up over
him)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED  JULY 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 4   Q RELATED  JULY 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2018 3:15 pm

Scott Pruitt, the embattled head of the Environmental Protection Agency, has resigned, according to a tweet from President Trump.

Yay!
There was a day Q mentioned him for a possible new position in the Admin.  I thought, "Say whaaa'"?
I was hoping it was a test to see if we were paying attention!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED  JULY 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 4   Q RELATED  JULY 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2018 1:14 pm

DEEP STATE SAYS JIM JORDAN KNEW OF WRESTLING COACH SEX ABUSE AT OHIO STATE.

Harry Cherry ????????????‏ @RealHarryCherry

Fact: One of Jim Jordan's accusers, Dunyasha Yetts, served prison time for a $1.8 million fraud scheme, and the other one, Mike DiSabato, is being accused of bullying the widow of a Marine over a memorial fund set up in her husband’s name and is also facing a defamation lawsuit.
11:22 PM - 5 Jul 2018

IrishMom‏ @GuinnBonnie 1h1 hour ago
Replying to @RealHarryCherry @mark_woodard
It is a Perkins Coie hit job to protect R Rosenstein. He was ticked with J Jordan over the grilling he received at the HOIC Hearing. RR threatened to do exactly this per M Gaetz. RR hanging on by his fingernails. Expose this Swamp rat.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED  JULY 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 4   Q RELATED  JULY 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2018 1:20 pm

hilarious

Q RELATED  JULY 4 DhXSiJOUYAAITE6

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED  JULY 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 4   Q RELATED  JULY 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2018 1:40 pm

Matt Couch
???? Retweeted  
Q RELATED  JULY 4 Q8pV6Nkh_bigger  Robby Starbuck‏Verified account @robbystarbuck  Jul 5

A group of Democrats protested @ICEgov today in front of a house where ICE and @DHSgov were making arrests to stop a child sex trafficking ring. They LITERALLY protested Law Enforcement arresting illegal immigrant’s accused of sex trafficking CHILDREN.
--------------
HUGE 1984 NYT ARTICLE SINGING THE PRAISES OF DJT
https://www.nytimes.com/1984/04/08/magazine/the-expanding-empire-of-donald-trump.html?pagewanted=all

Last edited by Dove on Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Q RELATED  JULY 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 4   Q RELATED  JULY 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2018 2:09 pm

HARRY CHERRY . . . oh the places ones gutter mind can go! Actually I like this guy. Just visited his twitter page and found this. (screen capped below) Dude is all right - strange name aside. Wink

Q RELATED  JULY 4 Harry_10

Back to top Go down

Q RELATED  JULY 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 4   Q RELATED  JULY 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2018 3:22 pm

America is both a Democracy and a Republic. The $1 bill has a left side and it has a right side. Take a good look at it. What's on the left side? What's on the right? Which side of the boat would you prefer to fish from? It's our choice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Q RELATED  JULY 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 4   Q RELATED  JULY 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q RELATED JULY 4
Page 1 of 1