Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Woo of the Day – Bill Gates, George Soros, Jacob de Rothschild Are All Dead

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Woo of the Day – Bill Gates, George Soros, Jacob de Rothschild Are All Dead Empty
PostSubject: Woo of the Day – Bill Gates, George Soros, Jacob de Rothschild Are All Dead   Woo of the Day – Bill Gates, George Soros, Jacob de Rothschild Are All Dead I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2018 4:48 pm

I keep seeing this pop up. It was announced by Benjamin Fulford in his weekly missive. Usually we don’t get the full report unless you are a subscriber, however someone with a blog copied the full Monte over so we riff-raff and great unwashed can read it as well. I’ve linked below.

Take with a grain of salt . . . some things may be true, some, not so much.

https://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2018/07/05/full-article-benjamin-fulford-7-2-18-the-revolution-continues-as-old-regimes-collapse-in-mexico-and-the-eu-plus-secret-space-program-disclosure/

Excerpt From Article wrote:
What is definitely real, though, is the ongoing revolution in the West. Pentagon sources are now saying the number of sealed indictments in the U.S. is now up to 40,000 and that mass arrests are likely to start in the autumn.

For those who say the arrests will never happen, we can answer that many thousands have already been arrested or removed from power. Over 50 congressmen and senators have resigned, and the top ranks of the Justice Department, State Department, FBI, and CIA have been thoroughly cleansed of Khazarian mob servants. We have also seen the deaths of many of the top Khazarian mobsters, including David Rockefeller, Jacob de Rothschild, George Soros, Zbigniew Brzezinski, Bill Gates, etc.

What we are all waiting for now is to see some of the remaining top Khazarian mobsters like the Bushes, the Clintons, Barack Obama, and Benjamin Netanyahu (Mileikowsky) perp-walked in handcuffs in front of the world media. That day is coming soon.

AND

Correction: Bill Gates is said not to be dead, per the following comment.
Ben:
I live next door to Microsoft. A member of my family has
been with Microsoft since its first year.
Bill Gates is not dead.
Please.
Dasa

BF replied:
I was told by secret society sources that Gates had been eliminated after making veiled threats to kill 30 million people with a “flu pandemic.” If he is still alive, I want to see him appear before a large audience with multiple cameras.

[ Loads more at the link ]

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Woo of the Day – Bill Gates, George Soros, Jacob de Rothschild Are All Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woo of the Day – Bill Gates, George Soros, Jacob de Rothschild Are All Dead   Woo of the Day – Bill Gates, George Soros, Jacob de Rothschild Are All Dead I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2018 5:39 pm

A quarter of that would be HUGE, HUGE!

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Woo of the Day – Bill Gates, George Soros, Jacob de Rothschild Are All Dead   Woo of the Day – Bill Gates, George Soros, Jacob de Rothschild Are All Dead I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2018 5:49 pm

Dove wrote:
A quarter of that would be HUGE, HUGE!

Yeah that! I'm not going to dismiss everything in it as woo - however - I'm keeping my skeptacles cleaned and tightly on my nose.

Woo of the Day – Bill Gates, George Soros, Jacob de Rothschild Are All Dead C94

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woo of the Day – Bill Gates, George Soros, Jacob de Rothschild Are All Dead   Woo of the Day – Bill Gates, George Soros, Jacob de Rothschild Are All Dead I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Woo of the Day – Bill Gates, George Soros, Jacob de Rothschild Are All Dead
Page 1 of 1