Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

David Flynn on Ezekiel 28:20-22

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

David Flynn on Ezekiel 28:20-22 Empty
PostSubject: David Flynn on Ezekiel 28:20-22   David Flynn on Ezekiel 28:20-22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2018 12:10 pm

A Prophecy Against Sidon

20 The word of the Lord came to me: 21 “Son of man, set your face against Sidon; prophesy against her 22 and say: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says:
“‘I am against you, Sidon,
    and among you I will display my glory.
You will know that I am the Lord,
    when I inflict punishment on you
    and within you am proved to be holy.

Time 56:33 into the video, he was right.

Ezekiel 33:2 
Son of man, speak to your people and say to them: ‘When I bring the sword against a land, and the people of the land choose one of their men and make him their watchman,
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: David Flynn on Ezekiel 28:20-22   David Flynn on Ezekiel 28:20-22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2018 1:48 pm

Cool beans, a David Flynn talk that I don't think I've ever heard. Saving this video right away to add to my Flynn archives. Here are the show notes for this and a screen capture from the start of the video.

Show Notes wrote:
Published on Feb 16, 2018
What is transpiring on Mars is becoming less of the stuff of science fiction and moving into the realm of jaw-dropping reality. However, the inhabitants of that red planet appear to be trying to communicate with a human species whose leaders are unwilling to disclose the truth to an unwitting public. Yet, what those human leaders do not understand is that these creatures are not benevolent nor friendly. As we will see, Mars is not what it appears to be. This Cydonia explanation draws heavily upon mythology — mostly Egyptian, Greek and Roman, but also native North and South American. All these cultures have common elements, especially the story of a Great Flood, but unlike the reliable, inspired record in the Bible, they represent distortions of an event in mankind’s memory. Flynn’s goal was to uncover the common truth behind the distortions.

David Flynn on Ezekiel 28:20-22 Flynn10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Flynn on Ezekiel 28:20-22   David Flynn on Ezekiel 28:20-22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2018 2:23 pm

researcher wrote:
Cool beans, a David Flynn talk that I don't think I've ever heard. Saving this video right away to add to my Flynn archives. Here are the show notes for this and a screen capture from the start of the video.

Show Notes wrote:
Published on Feb 16, 2018
What is transpiring on Mars is becoming less of the stuff of science fiction and moving into the realm of jaw-dropping reality. However, the inhabitants of that red planet appear to be trying to communicate with a human species whose leaders are unwilling to disclose the truth to an unwitting public. Yet, what those human leaders do not understand is that these creatures are not benevolent nor friendly. As we will see, Mars is not what it appears to be. This Cydonia explanation draws heavily upon mythology — mostly Egyptian, Greek and Roman, but also native North and South American. All these cultures have common elements, especially the story of a Great Flood, but unlike the reliable, inspired record in the Bible, they represent distortions of an event in mankind’s memory. Flynn’s goal was to uncover the common truth behind the distortions.

David Flynn on Ezekiel 28:20-22 Flynn10
Good thing you caught that I missed it, and can't find that video page again. Love to see where you got the show notes. Heard it a long time ago. My memory is very bad (by black ops) I should back-up more.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: David Flynn on Ezekiel 28:20-22   David Flynn on Ezekiel 28:20-22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2018 2:29 pm

Show notes came from the YT here:  https://youtu.be/O0ozqOC-agU

I've already saved this video to watch later today.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Flynn on Ezekiel 28:20-22   David Flynn on Ezekiel 28:20-22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2018 3:35 pm

Thank you Done. i am looking forward to watching this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Flynn on Ezekiel 28:20-22   David Flynn on Ezekiel 28:20-22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2018 5:19 am

researcher wrote:
Show notes came from the YT here:  https://youtu.be/O0ozqOC-agU

I've already saved this video to watch later today.
That's it, I heard it years ago, but never saw it written, Thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Flynn on Ezekiel 28:20-22   David Flynn on Ezekiel 28:20-22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2018 5:21 am

jem2 wrote:
Thank you Done. i am looking forward to watching this.
Your welcome jem2. I've always try to follow David Flynn's work. He gave me a lot of answers. Full screen is not bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Flynn on Ezekiel 28:20-22   David Flynn on Ezekiel 28:20-22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2018 6:07 am

A Prophecy Against Sidon

20 The word of the Lord came to me: 21 “Son of man, set your face against Sidon; prophesy against her 22 and say: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says:
“‘I am against you, Sidon,
    and among you I will display my glory.
You will know that I am the Lord,
    when I inflict punishment on you
    and within you am proved to be holy.

That's what I have been doing for Jesus all along.
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: David Flynn on Ezekiel 28:20-22   David Flynn on Ezekiel 28:20-22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2018 8:51 am

I'm looking forward to this. Have it all downloaded  and on my backup Seagate . Thank ya'll  much !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Flynn on Ezekiel 28:20-22   David Flynn on Ezekiel 28:20-22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2018 6:21 pm

That was great! David Flynn was one of the best teachers ever.

i didn't know Romulus and Remus descended from Mars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Flynn on Ezekiel 28:20-22   David Flynn on Ezekiel 28:20-22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 2:10 am

The Statue of Mars 
David Flynn on Ezekiel 28:20-22 Statue10

Hey jem2, here's some more on David Flynn.

David's Site

http://www.siriustwins.com/watcher/about.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David Flynn on Ezekiel 28:20-22   David Flynn on Ezekiel 28:20-22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

David Flynn on Ezekiel 28:20-22
Page 1 of 1