Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mexico Just Might Pay For that Wall after All – Documentation inside This Post to Vet Why I Think So

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Mexico Just Might Pay For that Wall after All – Documentation inside This Post to Vet Why I Think So Empty
PostSubject: Mexico Just Might Pay For that Wall after All – Documentation inside This Post to Vet Why I Think So   Mexico Just Might Pay For that Wall after All – Documentation inside This Post to Vet Why I Think So I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2018 2:28 am

Follow along . . .

www.justice.gov wrote:
Today, Mexican authorities extradited Sinaloa Cartel leader Damaso Lopez Nuñez, also known as “El Licenciado,” to the United States to face drug trafficking charges filed in the Eastern District of Virginia.

The whole banana linked below. It's a really fun read so indulge yourselves.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/senior-sinaloa-cartel-leader-extradited-united-states

After you’ve digested the above chew on the text in the indictment linked below. Screenshot of the indictment juicy bits appears below with my underlines in red.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/1078576/download

That’s 10 Billion - yes BILLION with a B dollars. GOT THAT? How much is that wall gonna cost? 10 billion would go a long loooong way.

Any questions?

Mexico Just Might Pay For that Wall after All – Documentation inside This Post to Vet Why I Think So Notice10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Mexico Just Might Pay For that Wall after All – Documentation inside This Post to Vet Why I Think So
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: