Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what the !@&(!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

what the !@&(!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: what the !@&(!!!!!!   what the !@&(!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 5:00 pm

please explain this picture to me and tell me why i am lsoing hope

what the !@&(!!!!!! B479a2ba12c0bedb2ab868061803a79781c6d90d8e46d5596738e3b8937f9b2a
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: what the !@&(!!!!!!   what the !@&(!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 6:35 pm

For those peeps not following along and needing to play catch-up (like me) here's what I found. I've been so out of the loop today.

Rudy Guliani shaking hands with Rod Rosenstein after POTUS announces Brett Kavanaugh for SCOTUS pick.

However, this twitter from "he whose name we don't say" may put y'all's dogs off their Kennel Ration. If McStain likes him I'm automatically suspicious!

https://twitter.com/SenJohnMcCain/status/1016513307405111297

what the !@&(!!!!!! Mccsta10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: what the !@&(!!!!!!   what the !@&(!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2018 9:30 pm

Ohhh Barf!  no  Double barf  !! You got that right-  this is not good .  Many miracles are showing up this month with the children being rescued  from the cave, the Alaskan air crash with no deadly injuries etc.. but this isn't one of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what the !@&(!!!!!!   what the !@&(!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what the !@&(!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: