Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

go op oily scumb hounding

Go down 
AuthorMessage

go op oily scumb hounding Empty
PostSubject: go op oily scumb hounding   go op oily scumb hounding I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2018 9:41 pm

yes lots of hound DOG'S anylyzing me today musterd bin sum tin done gotsa poasted tydaaaa.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: go op oily scumb hounding   go op oily scumb hounding I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2018 9:42 pm

GOOD HANDITEEE TA DA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: go op oily scumb hounding   go op oily scumb hounding I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2018 10:07 pm

Question
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: go op oily scumb hounding   go op oily scumb hounding I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2018 6:55 am

That might have said 'good Hannity' today (tonite).  Or last nite now.  Hannity on FOX news.
You can see it on their website or yt.  But that's just a guess.  My oily scumb code book may not be up to date.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: go op oily scumb hounding   go op oily scumb hounding I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2018 11:12 am

gooble
googoil
goople
goofle
*google 

cookies not ummy
bombardment

think might want to scavenge history list or other cookies?
history where you been might be spring's #1 pick
instant cookie set means @ browser start means can suck history list up from yesterday

why I clear every so often even before killing everything!
I monitor everything a lot throughout the day, catch very often.
yesterday was very heavy so I quit for a while.

yeah Hanity!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: go op oily scumb hounding   go op oily scumb hounding I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2018 2:16 pm

Thanks Spring! thanks i wondered what those cookie monsters were gobbling up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: go op oily scumb hounding   go op oily scumb hounding I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 11:49 am

this is so fast at start up that I start with machine off line (ethernet cable pulled) and open browser, then get to the cookie list with kill trigger finger on mouse and plug back in and there it is... must be AI, it is instantaneous!
As I said in some previous post about this .. I took all the known IP addresses and blocked all in my firewall, it did slow some things (pages loading) down but it still comes in.. on IPV4 it is known that Goofle owns some 47,800+ addresses and IPV6 ?? so it is impossible to block them since they use some roving address changer by the day or hour or minute??.

currently they are monitoring me from this address
google-public-dns-a.google.com (teal line on the right)
and UNKNOWN..
ff02::16 (white line on left) these are in the etherape window

screen shot.. 
go op oily scumb hounding Screen11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: go op oily scumb hounding   go op oily scumb hounding I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 11:52 am

fading away... commies watching too long
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: go op oily scumb hounding   go op oily scumb hounding I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 12:03 pm

i have acquired some unkillable cookies too. (i presume that is what you are speaking of). The only way i know of to get rid of those buggers is to make a new partition, transfer browser preferences, files, etc. and begin again.

If you're speaking of something else please let me know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: go op oily scumb hounding   go op oily scumb hounding I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 3:05 pm

I did deny in the firewall 8.8.8.8 google-public-dns-a.google.com BUT it is still connected!!
The cookie is not coming from this one... IT is a new one connected all the time with blank browser @ start up and no input to solicit info or web pages!!!

It connects as fast as the cookie... I've tried older versions of the browser. Going to try a different one without cookies, will see how this goes but I think this is something forced on us!

Will inform
p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; }
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: go op oily scumb hounding   go op oily scumb hounding I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

go op oily scumb hounding
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: