Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BP's post on Pet Goat

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bordercollie

bordercollie

BP's post on Pet Goat Empty
PostSubject: BP's post on Pet Goat   BP's post on Pet Goat I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2018 8:38 am

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: BP's post on Pet Goat   BP's post on Pet Goat I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2018 5:58 pm

hey mj, you busy as i am?....when the smoke clears, you are going to have to pay us a visit for a couple of days....the dynamics of this old house are achangin'.....lol, since the kids nor grandkids rarely call or even less, visit, we are spending what would have been their money....i know my age shows, but i have a doctor visit this week and i am going to beg for prednisone to help me out....i listen to talk radio, run in here and read at mealtime, but i am falling out of the loop and i am really discouraged that anything is ever going to change for the better....the world system never fails to disappoint and destroy
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: BP's post on Pet Goat   BP's post on Pet Goat I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2018 10:31 pm

Mike that sounds like a plan to me, spend that money of ya'lls  and make your lives better and more comfortable.  They'll just blow it on cars etc...
  You'll need to stay out of the sun if you take much  prednisone - I know you and the garden so I'll believe you'll stay out only if I see it happen.( Ya'll, Mike and his wife take care of a lot of folks that aren't able to garden  and provide a large amount of food for those needy souls. ) 
   It is busy  here-building fences right now-  I've been on a skid steer the last 3 days and  also don't have time for the garden much. Heck,  I downloaded Pet Goat so I could decipher it  over several views  because I fall asleep so quickly. I've seen bits of it before but never the complete thing-It seems every times I've watched it, I see something else. 
I agree  that seeing all of these things we've spoken of and theorized about coming to light is saddening.. So many are deceived...  I got the "take  a footstep back" yesterday  when a fellow came after a piece of Bodac tree that blew down ( to make a bow with) ..No body wants to hear ..
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: BP's post on Pet Goat   BP's post on Pet Goat I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2018 11:05 pm

Bodac tree

Had to look that one up. Horse apple tree. In Texas we called 'em Bodark trees.

http://texastreeid.tamu.edu/content/TreeDetails/?id=61

skid steer

Had to look that one up too.

https://www.bobcat.com/loaders/skid-steer-loaders/features

Headed back into my hole under the rock now. Bye.

BP's post on Pet Goat 86

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: BP's post on Pet Goat   BP's post on Pet Goat I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2018 10:33 pm

LOL Researcher.  That skid steer  you found is prettier  - These here are yellow  but I do have a radio and ac on the one with a cab- I can hook up my mp3 player  to it and listen to downloads  while I work.On the open cab one I use headphones and a cd player so I can get a good dose of  what we discuss here..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BP's post on Pet Goat   BP's post on Pet Goat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BP's post on Pet Goat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: