Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2018_08_14 Tim Alberino & Sheila Zilinsky - Hybrids, Supersoldiers & The Coming Alien Apocalypse

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

2018_08_14 Tim Alberino & Sheila Zilinsky - Hybrids, Supersoldiers & The Coming Alien Apocalypse Empty
PostSubject: 2018_08_14 Tim Alberino & Sheila Zilinsky - Hybrids, Supersoldiers & The Coming Alien Apocalypse   2018_08_14 Tim Alberino & Sheila Zilinsky - Hybrids, Supersoldiers & The Coming Alien Apocalypse I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2018 6:19 pm

Just ran across this and we do love Sheila Zilinsky and Timothy Alberino here in these parts. One hour - enjoy.

Show Notes wrote:
Published on Aug 14, 2018
Tim Alberino joins Sheila on an incredible exposé on Hybrids, Lebensborn Breeding Program, Supersoldiers & The Coming Alien Apocalypse. Tim gives a sneak-peak about his new book & his presentation at True Legends 201

https://youtu.be/QpcdBLL6DJ8

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

2018_08_14 Tim Alberino & Sheila Zilinsky - Hybrids, Supersoldiers & The Coming Alien Apocalypse Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2018_08_14 Tim Alberino & Sheila Zilinsky - Hybrids, Supersoldiers & The Coming Alien Apocalypse   2018_08_14 Tim Alberino & Sheila Zilinsky - Hybrids, Supersoldiers & The Coming Alien Apocalypse I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2018 3:01 am

I like them both, have listened to them both for quite some time, but there are some thing that Tim said that I do not agree with...A member of my family had things done to him, thought he was somewhere else, while he was laying in his bed, stuff was done to him, but he was in his bed....I was there, he was there, I was told about it next morning, he did not go anywhere....there is much more that I cannot go into, but he is now diagnosed as being a schizophrenic and is heavily medicated for it.
Back to top Go down

2018_08_14 Tim Alberino & Sheila Zilinsky - Hybrids, Supersoldiers & The Coming Alien Apocalypse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: