Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q incidence ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q incidence ? Empty
PostSubject: Q incidence ?   Q incidence ? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2018 7:03 am

Q incidence ? 170610

According to NYTimes,  McCain  died at 4:28 p.m. local time (MST), August 25th.
His ranch in the area of Cornville does not use daylight saving time.

Q's post of July 25, at 18:28 EST is 7:28 pm EDT, which we in the Northeast, and Washington DC, are on.

The timezones for Arizona and the East Coast are 3 hrs apart, making the Q post and date/time of death exactly one month apart.

(I didn't find this, I only verified the time.)

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q incidence ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q incidence ?   Q incidence ? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2018 8:15 am

Senator Ted Kennedy died  on the same day nine years earlier. ... with the same form of brain cancer on August 25, 2009 Kennedy was 77.
-------

August 25 is 17 days from 9/11

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

Q incidence ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q incidence ?   Q incidence ? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2018 10:15 am

I saw all this today and dismissed and will continue to dismiss unless it reaches a point that i can't...weird stuff everywhere now....derek broes gave a little talk about the deep state this past week, remember he was connected to them for years, that was fascinating....while i give a stern warning about this man and his belief system, all that he says is not heresy, especially stuff concerning AI, illuminati and technology, and he does hate hollywood with a fire in his belly....i'll hunt it up in a while
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Q incidence ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q incidence ?   Q incidence ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q incidence ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: