Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Come Out of Her

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Come Out of Her Empty
PostSubject: Come Out of Her   Come Out of Her I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2018 11:05 pm

i just started listening to this one and it sounds like it may be worth sharing.

i'm a little farther in listening now and am not recommending paying for any instructions, or following anyone's processes, never will. It's my opinion that we find a little piece of the puzzle here and a little bit there.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Come Out of Her Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Out of Her   Come Out of Her I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2018 12:25 am

This was my introduction to Bill Dagle. He was interviewed by Project Camelot back in 2008. I still have the recordings in my saved archives. I can't for the life of me remember anything about what was said though. It was 10 years ago. Anyway, it's now on YouTube so I'll put the links up. It's a pig in a poke as to what is discussed though.

http://projectcamelot.org/bill_deagle.html

Bill Deagle : Prognosis for Planet Earth

Vista, California, September 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htdNzesY0Wg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAbZUZX-EUw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtryOXAp8Fw

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Come Out of Her Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Out of Her   Come Out of Her I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2018 10:02 am

Let not your heart be troubled:

It stinks that 'the affairs of the world' dictate our choices, but they sure do, for most every living person. 
But if our Love, peace, joy, patience, wisdom, health, etc. is dependent on
the circumstances of our lives, then we aren't living from the inside out, from the Kingdom of God and the Spirit within.  Instead, we're living from the world. 

And that's not safe, and God said don't do it.  He said,  I've provided a much Better Way for you.
Finding that 'place' where the Spirit of God dwells in us, and meeting Him there, is different than our normal routine, but doable.

AND, God rewards those who diligently seek Him. So, it's also practical.
We all tend to think that praying means asking for what we want.  And that's true, but when we learn that IN HIM (by the Spirit and the Kingdom) are all good things, then we put first things first, and "FIRST SEEK' His Presence, and WHEN HE COMES, ALL ELSE SHALL BE ADDED.
In other words, when He reigns over our life, we have done the "One needful thing",eternally so.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Come Out of Her Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Out of Her   Come Out of Her I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2018 12:33 am

That was an interesting video series Researcher. Thanks for posting. thanks

i'm not sure what you are saying Dove but hope your heart wasn't troubled by the video. It was only meant to increase your awareness and to let you know there are options you may not have been aware of.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Come Out of Her Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Out of Her   Come Out of Her I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2018 2:02 am

Yer welcome, Jem. Now I need to re-watch them myself to remember what Deagle talked about that I considered worthy of saving in the first place. They say that the memory starts going first then it's all downhill from there.

oldman

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Come Out of Her Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Out of Her   Come Out of Her I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2018 1:49 pm

Sorry Jem.  When I saw the title it went perfectly in my mind with what I had just written elsewhere.
I never got to Deagle.  My fault for the disconnect.
----
Edit.  Back when I pondered the instruction to 'Come out of her, My people', I concluded that meant live from the Kingdom provided-the Higher Reality and Truth, as the means for living 'differently' from the world and worldly.
ie: that living from the Kingdom Within was the way to be 'set apart' even while we are yet in the world.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Come Out of Her Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Out of Her   Come Out of Her I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come Out of Her
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: