Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Clan of the three yards.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Clan of the three yards. Empty
PostSubject: The Clan of the three yards.   The Clan of the three yards. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2018 8:29 pm

At the center of the compound there lies a gathering spot where a ritualistic picture is taken often.

Run by the man in the brown hat.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f83/19/80/67/56/img_4011.jpg
The Clan of the three yards. Img_4011
darn kids, never look serious or tough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clan of the three yards.   The Clan of the three yards. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2018 8:33 pm

now ya know why the bug eye glasses indoors.. cause I was trying to get shut eye!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clan of the three yards.   The Clan of the three yards. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2018 9:03 pm

I would not have these great kids if I had stayed in Washington.
I was curious about what was missed in my last years of school and I believe the Lord has shown me.
It is something very obvious that only I could see, would't mean a thing to someone else.
I don't think that it is a coincidence because of who and what.

I did ask to be shown something concerning the graduation year.

I can't go further, its just in GOD'S mathmatical code and we cannot control these things and the time past by a long time ago.. far far away .. but I have memories and still a bunch friends up there that now know where I am.
Lord take care of my good Friend Mike, a good childhood friend and as an adult his other friends also attest the same.
Ahmen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clan of the three yards.   The Clan of the three yards. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2018 9:17 pm

I know this now... 
a change in your life does affect others and those near them.
The Village is important!

Like the delicate solar system that gives an earthquake when a comet goes into the sun seemingly unnoticed, all the planets magnetic fields are indeed affected

My deceased friend Mike is not the subject of the question or the answer but because of his death I reconnected to the village and asked the question of the Lord.

Not many ask what might happen before or after what the possible outcomes may be.. really something to ponder and even more when there is an undeniable answer shown.

Now how about this world?
What if we plan a change and get the Pres to initiate? We're still on the wrong path.. a better one but still????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Clan of the three yards.   The Clan of the three yards. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Clan of the three yards.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: