Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Always brightens my day and Az news

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Always brightens my day  and Az news Empty
PostSubject: Always brightens my day and Az news   Always brightens my day  and Az news I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2018 12:13 pm

Could it be~We really are in control?  Thanks to some friends, of course.

Always brightens my day  and Az news DmQMop9U8AAYaOF

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Always brightens my day  and Az news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always brightens my day and Az news   Always brightens my day  and Az news I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2018 12:17 pm

Jon Kyl, once one of the most powerful Republicans in the U.S. Senate, will return to Capitol Hill to succeed the late Sen. John McCain, The Arizona Republic has learned.

Gov. Doug Ducey is scheduled to unveil the 76-year-old as McCain’s successor at a 10 a.m. news conference at the Arizona Capitol, after notifying McCain’s wife, Cindy, and other key political figures of his decision.

In 2006, he was recognized by Time magazine as one of America's Ten Best Senators.[4] Kyl was ranked by National Journal in 2007 as the fourth-most conservative U.S. Senator.[5] He has been a fixture of Republican policy leadership posts, chairing the Republican Policy Committee (2003–2007) and the Republican Conference (2007). In December 2007, he became Senate Minority Whip. He was named one of the 100 most influential people in the world in 2010 for his persuasive role in the Senate.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Always brightens my day and Az news
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: