Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

COLLUSION :

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

COLLUSION : Empty
PostSubject: COLLUSION :   COLLUSION : I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2018 2:34 pm

https://i.servimg.com/u/f83/19/80/67/56/29386511.jpg
COLLUSION : 29386511
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: COLLUSION :   COLLUSION : I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2018 4:07 pm

Funny.

More collusion:

It was revealed Tuesday Night that Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) indeed invited Parkland father Fred Guttenberg, who attempted to shake Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh’s hand during his confirmation hearing before the Senate Judiciary Committee.

After committee members took a recess Guttenberg attempted to shake Kavanaugh’s hand. Shortly after the incident, Guttenberg claimed in a tweet that Kavanaugh “turned his back to me and walked away,” suggesting he didn’t shake his hand because the Judge “did not want to deal with the reality of gun violence.”
COLLUSION : DmSTfwEUcAAg4d-?format=jpg&name=900x900
--------------------
COLLUSION : CHUCKEE

BREAKING: Chuck Schumer Led Conference Call To Plot Disruption & Chaos At Kavanaugh Hearing

September 4, 2018 Chuck Callesto
Share[url=https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?text=BREAKING%3A Chuck Schumer Led Conference Call To Plot Disruption %26 Chaos At Kavanaugh hearing&url=https://ilovemyfreedom.org/breaking-chuck-schumer-led-conference-call-to-plot-disruption-chaos-at-kavanaugh-hearing/&via=ILMForg]Tweet[/url]

With in the opening seconds of the Kavanaugh hearing democrats began a plotted disruption designed by leading Democratic lawmakers to create Chaos; trying desperately to stall the opening stages of the hearing.
Here’s what NBC’s Kasie Hunt reported:
“Democrats polluted coordinated protest strategy over the holiday weekend and all agreed to disrupt and protest the hearing, sources tell me. Dem leader Chuck Schumer led a phone call and committee members are executing now,” she tweeted.
Watch as Sen. Dick Durbin (D-Ill.) confessed that the interruptions occurring during Brett Kavanaugh’s hearing had been planned during several phone calls with Democrat leadership over the weekend:
--------------------
That's enough for awhile.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: COLLUSION :   COLLUSION : I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2018 4:25 pm

Rocky & Bullwinkle were decades ahead of their time. I grew up during the cold war, bomb shelters in the back yards, duck and cover in schools era, and loved the moose & squirrel then and I still love watching the shows when I run across them now.

Dove wrote:
BREAKING: Chuck Schumer Led Conference Call To Plot Disruption & Chaos At Kavanaugh Hearing

About that. Link below goes to and article about people being PAID to protest and to try to get themselves arrested. Photo of money being exchanged and short video of people who observed all this going on got on camera to expose it. Worthy of a few minutes to see. Kudos to our Dove for posting about this in another thread.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/09/texas-doctors-at-kavanaugh-hearing-say-they-saw-liberal-protesters-paid-with-a-literal-bag-of-cash-video/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Last edited by researcher on Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add data)
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: COLLUSION :   COLLUSION : I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 11:13 am

Quote :
article about people being PAID to protest and to try to get themselves arrested. Photo of money being exchanged

Mister money bags has a name.

https://mobile.twitter.com/_waleedshahid

COLLUSION : Waleed10

COLLUSION : Money_10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: COLLUSION :   COLLUSION : I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 12:35 pm

http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1536183455868.jpg
COLLUSION : 1536183455868

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COLLUSION :   COLLUSION : I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COLLUSION :
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: