Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Chair **

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Chair ** Empty
PostSubject: The Chair **   The Chair ** I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 4:56 pm

Is there anyone able to assist me in gathering information about "The Chair"? i remember Q posted about it a while back. Anything and/or everything would be most appreciated. 
Thanks watchers and searchers! thanks
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The Chair ** Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chair **   The Chair ** I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 5:14 pm

I've been watching it as Q linked it to "P", as in "P=C",  also the "Masters Chair", which on a search
is connected to Freemasons.

And "P" may have been confirmed to be Payseur, a French family involved in early American history.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

The Chair ** Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chair **   The Chair ** I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 5:33 pm

Thanks Dove! That is most helpful. i may have found the "Chair" today and just wanted to get some perspective on it. You have no idea how many of these things tie into what i've been working on. It's really wonderful to have such helpful people around since these rabbit holes tend to be rather dark and lonely.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The Chair ** Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chair **   The Chair ** I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2018 10:40 am

"the chair serves the master"   These are some links I had saved to work on when I had a minute~

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t20534-georgetown-prep

http://www.theeventchronicle.com/satanic-bloodlines/the-chair-serves-the-master-rogue-money-2/

http://www.freemasons-freemasonry.com/masonic_course_compendium.html

http://www.sacred-texts.com/mas/dun/dun06.htm
------------------------------------------------------------
Nobody responded with any thoughts re: the Jesuit Order as the root education of both Gorsuch and
Kavanaugh, (and POTUS).....

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The Chair ** Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chair **   The Chair ** I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2018 1:52 pm

Aug 28:  Q post # 1969   P=Payseur confirmation

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 5f8edb No.2773726 The Chair ** Fold
Aug 28 2018 18:33:25 (EST)
Quote :
Anonymous ID: 285df8 No.2773700 The Chair ** Fold
Aug 28 2018 18:32:30 (EST)
Hey Q

Does P= Payseur ?

When Do we start seeing the Pain…

WWG1WGA MAGA
>>2773700
Q

Back to top Go down

The Chair ** Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chair **   The Chair ** I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2018 12:18 am

Thanks! You're a good researcher Dove. We're blessed to have you on our team. flower

So, if Payseur is French and Ares (Mars) is Paris, then maybe we have an old mythological bloodline going on here. Another name that has come up is Phares which is like Perez, which reminds me of Phares, twin of Zarah, sons of Judah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Chair ** Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chair **   The Chair ** I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chair **
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: