Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NFL and open to any other newsy reports

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

NFL and open to any other newsy reports Empty
PostSubject: NFL and open to any other newsy reports   NFL and open to any other newsy reports I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2018 11:28 am

Pocketbook Progress.  It should only happen to Nike.  Let it be so.  Laughing

Quote :
The NFL’s opening Thursday night game got disappointing TV ratings for a league that is battling perceptions of rapidly declining popularity.
NBC announced a 13.4 overnight rating for the Super Bowl champion Eagles’ last-second win over the Falcons.
That was way down from the 14.6 for Chiefs-Patriots last year,
which itself was way down from a 16.5 for Panthers-Broncos the year before,
which itself was way down from a 17.7 for Steelers-Patriots the year before that.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: NFL and open to any other newsy reports   NFL and open to any other newsy reports I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2018 3:14 pm

Yes ! No nikes for me -  ever.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: NFL and open to any other newsy reports   NFL and open to any other newsy reports I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2018 3:56 pm

Found this on a twitter posting this morning and I saved the text from it. Glad to share it with y'all. Check the twitter link for more greatness.

https://twitter.com/larryelder/status/1037773535664529408

Quote :
I returned a pair of Nike shoes yesterday for a refund, and the clerk asked me what was wrong with them. I told her they hurt my feet when I stood up for the national anthem.

For the record, I've never owned a pair of Nike's, or Adidas, or any other trendy brand of sneakers. Did wear KEDS as a youngster growing up though.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: NFL and open to any other newsy reports   NFL and open to any other newsy reports I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2018 4:47 pm

i wear $10 walmart sneakers that were probably made in vietnam,china or some other slant-eyed nation...just as i stopped watching the NFL 3 years ago, no nike shirts.drawers or anything else made by them will come on this house...i'm one helluva' boycotter....when i do it, its forever
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: NFL and open to any other newsy reports   NFL and open to any other newsy reports I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2018 4:58 pm

Spring found this. I'm just re-posting it here. Cool article and some video of burning sneakers + more. Get yourself over to the link to see.

College Removes All Uniforms With Nike Logo To Protest Kaepernick Ad

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-07/college-removes-all-uniforms-nike-logo-protest-kaeppernick-ad

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NFL and open to any other newsy reports   NFL and open to any other newsy reports I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2018 6:20 pm

Don Jr. fixed it!

NFL and open to any other newsy reports 741

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: NFL and open to any other newsy reports   NFL and open to any other newsy reports I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2018 7:33 pm

Jr did a great job . 
 I'm old school and never did go for the endorsement stuff . Even if I like the endorser (in this case I absolutely don't)  I won't spend those hard earned dollars  on  such stuff.   Like Mike, I ordered a pair of $14.95 chinese shoes .I just move my liners over from the pair that is literally coming unsoled and I'm good to go. 
 Like Researcher, Back in '73, I bad wanted a pair of those  little  simple track shoes when I was in the seventh grade- you know the thin bottomed,  cloth ones with 3 or 4  vertical stripes on the sides? They weren't expensive but even that was too much.. Mama and Daddy made it work out though and I did get a pair for school. God gave me  loving, hard working parents. I bet this feller didn't haul scrap iron to buy extra things and have his hands crack open and bleed from working in the cold..
  By the way on  the close up of that Nike feller, unless they fixed it, the reflections in his eyes look like slits...

Last edited by bordercollie on Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarification)
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: NFL and open to any other newsy reports   NFL and open to any other newsy reports I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2018 8:17 pm

bordercollie wrote:
Like Researcher, Back in '73, I bad wanted a pair of those  little  simple track shoes when I was in the seventh grade- you know the thin bottomed,  cloth ones with 3 or 4  vertical stripes on the sides?

HA! When you were in the 7th grade I was already in the Navy. Researcher's KEDS were all heavy canvas and rubber. You had a choice between low cut and high tops. This was back in my grade schrool days. 1958 - 1963-ish. I liked the high tops best and the pictures are just like what I wore exactly. The blue and red racing stripes were the bomb back then. They were cheap and they covered my feet.

Vintage 1960's high tops

NFL and open to any other newsy reports 360c99ec3d19f74e2b4747820d4f20a7

Vintage 1960's low tops - WOW colors - I never had anything but black and white.

NFL and open to any other newsy reports 95ab0413f1bb5dbe5b0c3e2ef731f897

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: NFL and open to any other newsy reports   NFL and open to any other newsy reports I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2018 8:21 pm

Thumbs up Researcher ! Smile . Smile
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: NFL and open to any other newsy reports   NFL and open to any other newsy reports I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2018 6:03 pm

Well . . . . she DID say "any other newsy reports!" Besides, I couldn't think of anyplace else to put it.

Hey, it's kinda like when the odometer on your car turns over to 100,000. Something to celebrate, right! No

NFL and open to any other newsy reports Post_610

OK, party is over. Back to some real work.  NFL and open to any other newsy reports 832577887

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NFL and open to any other newsy reports   NFL and open to any other newsy reports I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2018 8:20 am

That really is Huge!  I'm sure everyone realizes you've carried the forum ever since you took on Admin.  It's a really big commitment and a lot of work every single day.
It wouldn't be here if you didn't do all that you do.
And you continue to do a great job that none of the rest of us could do.

So THANKS and MORE THANKS!  In the words of our departed friend and brother David Flynn, May You Live Forever!

audience clapping   clapp

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: NFL and open to any other newsy reports   NFL and open to any other newsy reports I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2018 8:48 am

Wow !  Thank you Researcher ! Smile  party
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFL and open to any other newsy reports   NFL and open to any other newsy reports I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NFL and open to any other newsy reports
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: