Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q RELATED 07 SEPT and BO testimony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED 07 SEPT and BO testimony Empty
PostSubject: Q RELATED 07 SEPT and BO testimony   Q RELATED 07 SEPT and BO testimony I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2018 2:42 pm

Q REPOSTED #1433  FROM MAY 21

Wray reports to Rosenstein.    How did I forget that?  That's important.
And if Wray does, then so did Comey.  Does that matter much in a nest of snakes?
-----
I think it was Hannity who asked Sara Carter last nite (or nite b4) if the Steele dossier>Bruce Ohr>Mueller was the firewall.  She nodded yes.
-----
You prob. know that the FBI fired Christopher Steele.  Bruce Ohr continued to work
with Steele and continued to feed information to the FBI, AND to Andrew Weissmann,
the dirty lawyer on Mueller's team who the White Hats on Fox call 'Mueller's pit bull'.
-------
What about the acting AG?  I thought I knew who it is that POTUS appointed, but
I can't account for Jesse Panuccio, who is currently active in the position.  So,  work to do.

This is Panuccio:  https://www.justice.gov/asg/staff-profile/meet-acting-associate-attorney-general

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 07 SEPT and BO testimony   Q RELATED 07 SEPT and BO testimony I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2018 8:18 am

INFO LEAKED FROM CLOSED DOOR BRUCE OHR INTERVIEWS:

Q RELATED 07 SEPT and BO testimony DmRvzFWXgAAtuiM

Q RELATED 07 SEPT and BO testimony DmP6x4IWsAAGQ_n

Q RELATED 07 SEPT and BO testimony DmP4z3QWwAUGvI0

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 07 SEPT and BO testimony   Q RELATED 07 SEPT and BO testimony I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2018 8:35 am

Q RELATED 07 SEPT and BO testimony DmP7GBlWsAAttrt

Q RELATED 07 SEPT and BO testimony DmQFwA7WsAAJlb3
Q RELATED 07 SEPT and BO testimony DmQGQTZXoAA-8gx
Q RELATED 07 SEPT and BO testimony DmQQslrXcAItBUY

Q RELATED 07 SEPT and BO testimony DmQRC-YWsAI5693

Q RELATED 07 SEPT and BO testimony DmQRJnxX0AEYDgd

Q RELATED 07 SEPT and BO testimony DmQRPCNWwAAM9iC

Q RELATED 07 SEPT and BO testimony DmQZyVvWwAI8ULb

Q RELATED 07 SEPT and BO testimony DmQaTYOXcAE2cSi

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 07 SEPT and BO testimony   Q RELATED 07 SEPT and BO testimony I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2018 8:47 am

Q RELATED 07 SEPT and BO testimony DmQacm4XgAAAQUl

The Source says that Bruce Ohr mentioned three times the British spy Stephan Halper. "Contract work was his exact wording." Bruce Ohr said that the data of the Fusion GPS servers have been handed over to White House.

Q RELATED 07 SEPT and BO testimony DmQaqToXgAArPru
Q RELATED 07 SEPT and BO testimony DmRu0ZTW4AAztxr
Q RELATED 07 SEPT and BO testimony DmRv_OJW4AAUVfc
Q RELATED 07 SEPT and BO testimony DmRw0zoX4AARD_W

Recap. Ohr named: James Comey, Sally Yates, Loretta Lynch, Peter Strzok, Andrew McCabe, Bill Priestap, Rod Rosenstein, Christopher Steele, Stephan Halper... and John McCain.
ALSO:  Fusion GPS, one FISA Judge (unnamed), UK GCHQ, MI6, Ohr also hinted at John Brennan, the CIA, and named the New York Times, Washington Post

BruceOhr also talked about interviews he had with IG Michael Horowitz and Utah US Attorney John Huber, And several dinners with Special Counsel Robert Mueller.
------------------------------------------
I think I got all that were available. (there may be a duplicate or 2).
This indicates that Ohr not interviewed by IG, Huber, Mueller was FAKE NEWS.

The Brit. Intel. man who immediately resigned was Stephan Halper, I believe.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 07 SEPT and BO testimony   Q RELATED 07 SEPT and BO testimony I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2018 8:59 am

the British spy Stephan Halper is a good friend of former CIA Director John Brennan, by the way, and connected with the UK private Intelligence agency Hakluyt photo of John Brennan at Hakluyt New York office:

Q RELATED 07 SEPT and BO testimony DmQcax4W4AA4O16

SOURCE FOR ALL MATERIAL: https://twitter.com/GregRubini/status/1036985695842312192

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 07 SEPT and BO testimony   Q RELATED 07 SEPT and BO testimony I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2018 10:46 am

LOOK AT WHO DARES SPEAK.  THESE PEOPLE BRING OUT THE ABSOLUTE WORST IN ME. I COULD SPIT, SWEAR, KICK....WORSE?

YET ISN'T THIS TANTAMOUNT TO AN ADMISSION OF THE CRIMES? SOME HAVE TIED THE SLEEPER CELL ACTIVATION TO THE COMEY TWEET RE; ALLEGIANCE TO THE CABAL.

ANON ASKS RE: SLEEPER CELLS:
OBAMA?
"SLEEPY" CHUCK TODD?
------------------------

Q RELATED 07 SEPT and BO testimony 13b84dedbc4bbc0e0061a5a54b8487b52c5ae6a37d3ee6bc637821b20d4a1490

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 07 SEPT and BO testimony   Q RELATED 07 SEPT and BO testimony I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2018 11:49 am

BE THANKFUL IF YOU HAVE AN AWAKE SPOUSE, FAMILY.

I thought this was a cute post:  Wink

Yall gonna have to do something soon. We are coming up on my 1 year anniversary and I'm either going to need a raise, or a personally signed note from POTUS explaining to my wife why I spend so much time here.
Things are getting a little heated around here and I'm sure if you listen, yall heard that this morning.
So we need to shit and git! Or a nice letter, or a phone call to her explaining the situation will do as well.
Regards.
Anon

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 07 SEPT and BO testimony   Q RELATED 07 SEPT and BO testimony I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2018 11:52 am

Oh to be a fly on the wall inside the Ohr interviews. The whole she-bang needs to be televised live and open to the public. Thanks Dove for passing this leaked info along.

It's way past time for a lot of strong ropes, tall trees, and short drops.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 07 SEPT and BO testimony   Q RELATED 07 SEPT and BO testimony I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q RELATED 07 SEPT and BO testimony
Page 1 of 1