Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

okay, pipples,listen up!...here is a link to a TD thread that you will find most informative

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

okay, pipples,listen up!...here is a link to a TD thread that you will find most informative Empty
PostSubject: okay, pipples,listen up!...here is a link to a TD thread that you will find most informative   okay, pipples,listen up!...here is a link to a TD thread that you will find most informative I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2018 8:41 am

i link the whole thread because there are other links on it and it does appear that the cat is finally clawing itself out of the bag....hopefully, i will be hanging out here more, or at least for 2-3 weeks, due to finishing up with this phase of redoing the house....just in case some of you in fagifornia need a place to stay,or minny-souta for that matter....i am only sorta' joking

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/politics/111-people-from-intel-community-on-new-web-site-this-friday/78537510/
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

okay, pipples,listen up!...here is a link to a TD thread that you will find most informative Empty
PostSubject: Re: okay, pipples,listen up!...here is a link to a TD thread that you will find most informative   okay, pipples,listen up!...here is a link to a TD thread that you will find most informative I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2018 11:37 am

That would be great if you had more time to dig here and post.

I listened to some of the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wffo7kig-kI&feature=youtu.be&t=1076

They are thankfully so far restraining themselves in what they can say, but they are not read in; they don't have the whole picture, past or future; leaving Q as THE ONLY safe and reliable SOURCE.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: okay, pipples,listen up!...here is a link to a TD thread that you will find most informative   okay, pipples,listen up!...here is a link to a TD thread that you will find most informative I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2018 12:00 pm

I'm on the TD thread now and still reading and I have the YT video open but paused. Dove's YT link starts at ~ 18 minutes into it. Below is from the start. Heck, I'll just embed the video. Why not?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wffo7kig-kI

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: okay, pipples,listen up!...here is a link to a TD thread that you will find most informative   okay, pipples,listen up!...here is a link to a TD thread that you will find most informative I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2018 1:58 pm

OK peeps . . . light up your flame throwers. Some of y'all ain't gonna like this next part. ! ! ! DISCERN DISCERN DISCERN! ! !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few things people are talking about concerning this video (including some of my own impressions as well)

↓ ↓ ↓ THIS ↓ ↓ ↓

→ Comments are disabled for this video. ←

↑ ↑ ↑ THIS ↑ ↑ ↑

This seems fake as hell. (and I smell money. I can’t believe I wasted an hour listening to this!)

So basically, everything the Q thread has been discussing minus the aliens and cheese pizza.

Basically a lot of white hats have joined together to expose the deep state intel corruption. These people are dissatisfied with the extremely slow revelations of corruption that they have lived with and experienced.

It’s Saturday – the links below don’t exist! "reportforthepresident DOT com” redirects to a DOT org URL and goes to the bottom link.
http://reportforthepresident.com/
http://votertruth.com/  ←  404 ERROR SCREEN
https://www.yourvoiceamerica.tv/st-9-3-18/  ← warning...scam wanting money

TD Posts wrote:
They also mentioned that they would be launching two websites on Friday to make "evidence on demand" available so that the public can investigate the politicization and weaponization of the intelligence apparatus for themselves.

Why does this feel like a trap?

In the meantime re visit all of the false predictions of the Q craze and people making money from a psyop scam. There is indeed a deep state and there are pedos in our govt and culture but Q is simple bull shite and so are these people. I am now questioning who in the hell Bill Mitchell is. These two guys real names are probably Vlad and Boris.

And the latest posting about this from a TD member wrote:
There's been a bit of a flap on Twitter that they've been asking for $$ to get an account. I believe that content was on their Purpose page, but it seems it has been since removed. If they were trying to monetize this site from its inception, that was a VERY bad move. If they'd just set up a donation page, I think most users would be understanding of that. Even if a website just sits there, it incurs costs -- asking people who believe they've benefitted from the content to help cover their costs is not out of bounds. But put more content out there before you put your hand out, guys -- come on! And putting everything behind a paywall at launch? That was either a horrendous accidental blunder or a glaringly stupid move borne of greed.

FWIW, I was able to create an account for free and browse content. But there are other problems:

1. They built the site on Wix. Blech. (Spoken as someone who builds websites for a living).
2. Top-level navigation doesn't work on all pages.
3. The Team page is poorly executed. Just pictures with no bios. Apart from the two gentlemen who were in the original interview, I have no idea who any of those people are. Doesn't do much for the site's credibility.
4. The Accountability page -- what the heck is this about? No content, just a countdown. I guess we're supposed to intuit that there will be content here in just under two days. All it would take is one sentence to help the user understand what the heck's going on.

Overall, even assuming good intentions, this was a buggy and bungled site launch that raises too many questions about the credibility of the whole enterprise. I'm disappointed.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: okay, pipples,listen up!...here is a link to a TD thread that you will find most informative   okay, pipples,listen up!...here is a link to a TD thread that you will find most informative I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2018 2:32 pm

There you go...  Even if they get up and running and they're reasonably legit??
Haven't we been through enough already??   LOL.

If it ain't Q, it's an  imitation.  I mean, who knows better than Q?

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: okay, pipples,listen up!...here is a link to a TD thread that you will find most informative   okay, pipples,listen up!...here is a link to a TD thread that you will find most informative I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2018 2:32 pm

Q drop 2121 had something to say about this as well. It's a "buyer beware" world out there. Scammers gonna scam.

okay, pipples,listen up!...here is a link to a TD thread that you will find most informative 212111

okay, pipples,listen up!...here is a link to a TD thread that you will find most informative Drake_13

okay, pipples,listen up!...here is a link to a TD thread that you will find most informative Drake_12

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: okay, pipples,listen up!...here is a link to a TD thread that you will find most informative   okay, pipples,listen up!...here is a link to a TD thread that you will find most informative I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

okay, pipples,listen up!...here is a link to a TD thread that you will find most informative
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: