Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MEME WISDOM

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

MEME WISDOM Empty
PostSubject: MEME WISDOM   MEME WISDOM I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2018 4:44 am

MEME WISDOM DmxboXGV4AAgMaS

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

MEME WISDOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEME WISDOM   MEME WISDOM I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2018 4:57 am

MEME WISDOM Dmx1w_8WwAIi4UM

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

MEME WISDOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEME WISDOM   MEME WISDOM I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2018 5:15 am

MEME WISDOM DmxZD1uUYAAa8Vv

MEME WISDOM DjjHxuSVsAATHvF

Back to top Go down

MEME WISDOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEME WISDOM   MEME WISDOM I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2018 9:07 am

Matthew 11:25-26

At that time Jesus declared, “I thank you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that you have hidden these things from the wise and understanding and revealed them to little children; yes, Father, for such was your gracious will.

1 Corinthians 2:9-10

But, as it is written, “What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man imagined, what God has prepared for those who love him”— these things God has revealed to us through the Spirit. For the Spirit searches everything, even the depths of God.

Ephesians 5:32

This mystery is profound, and I am saying that it refers to Christ and the church.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

MEME WISDOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEME WISDOM   MEME WISDOM I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2018 9:22 am

Yours Trumps ALL, DONE. cheers

Back to top Go down

MEME WISDOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEME WISDOM   MEME WISDOM I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2018 9:33 am

Revelation 1:10
On the Lord’s Day I was in the Spirit, and I heard behind me a loud voice like a trumpet

righton
Back to top Go down

MEME WISDOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEME WISDOM   MEME WISDOM I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2018 11:37 am

Dove wrote:
MEME WISDOM DmxboXGV4AAgMaS

Compare Dove's graphic to the one below from Researcher's predictive programming/9-11 post.

MEME WISDOM Ys10

Are they "Y"s, flags, axe heads or something else? Supposedly, if you can't read it, you're illiterate/illigimate. Either way you're considered ill and they'll give you a prescription ℞ for it.

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t20721-predictive-programming-60-or-more-times-9-11-was-pushed-right-in-our-faces-well-years-in-advance
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

MEME WISDOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEME WISDOM   MEME WISDOM I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2018 5:47 pm

I have to find things that strike me funny because after re watching the 9/11 vids I just want earthly and eternal retribution.

MEME WISDOM Dm2PsXUU0AAoaPc

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

MEME WISDOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEME WISDOM   MEME WISDOM I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2018 6:07 pm

Dove wrote:
I have to find things that strike me funny because after re watching the 9/11 vids I just want earthly and eternal retribution.

Sorry if it was the 9/11 videos I posted that did you in, Dove. Pug bowling videos always put me in a better mood and gets me to laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5ZRIGFoz_s

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

MEME WISDOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEME WISDOM   MEME WISDOM I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2018 7:35 pm

It's working.    UP       I don't feel nearly so murderous.

I did 'evil laugh' when the kid went down tho.  Cool

EDIT:  reading the latest Q.  HA HA!  LET THE RATS PANIC!  PERFECT!
RR THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO GET A SIT DOWN WITH POTUS-WRONG! HAHA!

Ohr is trying to save Lil' Nell....awww...NO DEALS!!!

Somebody forgot to tell Peter, 'hell hath no fury like a woman scorned'!
Now he knows....just in time to sit in a cell and think about it over and over and....

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

MEME WISDOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEME WISDOM   MEME WISDOM I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2018 11:32 am

MEME WISDOM 44cdb2840922878721ae2d506156bf20af47ee508e5af9607208bece67ee5a26

MEME WISDOM 83414482aaa12e922f35716e2d9ee3a56bc8ba0647095704ada6f27911da5c07

MEME WISDOM 503a90635f79d185655382be45b1f2f242830408690d6213bdfad0c2e0850ded

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

MEME WISDOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEME WISDOM   MEME WISDOM I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2018 11:14 am

Anderson Pooper stands in a hole?  Sharkie revenge ensues:

MEME WISDOM DnK6AyIXgAAgoDE

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MEME WISDOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEME WISDOM   MEME WISDOM I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MEME WISDOM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: