Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Here’s What Happened in That Classroom With George Bush Before the Kids Read My Pet Goat?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Here’s What Happened in That Classroom With George Bush Before the Kids Read My Pet Goat? Empty
PostSubject: Here’s What Happened in That Classroom With George Bush Before the Kids Read My Pet Goat?   Here’s What Happened in That Classroom With George Bush Before the Kids Read My Pet Goat? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2018 1:22 pm

17 years of 9/11 research, 17 freaking years, and I had never seen this video anyplace until this very day. Now y’all know about it too! Sick mother-frikers! Share this please. Record it!

Show Notes wrote:
RITUAL - Bush In Class Room, The Kids Are Saying: KITE, STEEL, PLANE, MUST, HIT

This is a freaky video - NUFF SAID!

https://youtu.be/F-DTGdL6whY

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Here’s What Happened in That Classroom With George Bush Before the Kids Read My Pet Goat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here’s What Happened in That Classroom With George Bush Before the Kids Read My Pet Goat?   Here’s What Happened in That Classroom With George Bush Before the Kids Read My Pet Goat? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2018 2:02 pm

OK, a few people on Tiger Droppings are saying,

Tiger Droppings wrote:

Kite
Kit
Must
Playing
Steal
Were the words,

kite kit steal playing much. You can read it on the sheet she’s hitting

Now I've watched and listened to this over and over with speed slowed down. Hit sounds like kit the second time the teacher had them go though the words but the rest of the words checked out, at least to me. Try slowing the video and then decide what was said for yourself. Add to that . . . I can't read the words. Resolution on the video is way to low read anything even after blowing the video way WAY up. My full screen resolution is 1600 x 1200 so I would have seen it if it was there.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Here’s What Happened in That Classroom With George Bush Before the Kids Read My Pet Goat?   Here’s What Happened in That Classroom With George Bush Before the Kids Read My Pet Goat? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2018 2:11 pm

You tell me? Screen capture blown up about +400% from video set at full screen. I can only barely make out KIT and MUST.

Here’s What Happened in That Classroom With George Bush Before the Kids Read My Pet Goat? Words10

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here’s What Happened in That Classroom With George Bush Before the Kids Read My Pet Goat?   Here’s What Happened in That Classroom With George Bush Before the Kids Read My Pet Goat? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2018 3:09 pm

Open to page 163
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Here’s What Happened in That Classroom With George Bush Before the Kids Read My Pet Goat?   Here’s What Happened in That Classroom With George Bush Before the Kids Read My Pet Goat? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2018 7:22 pm

OK, someone located a clearer picture. Now I'm not at all sure because what I see and what I hear are different. Just archiving this one in the

"I don't know? - maybe?"

file for now.

Here’s What Happened in That Classroom With George Bush Before the Kids Read My Pet Goat? Kite_k10

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here’s What Happened in That Classroom With George Bush Before the Kids Read My Pet Goat?   Here’s What Happened in That Classroom With George Bush Before the Kids Read My Pet Goat? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2018 2:43 am

researcher wrote:
Now I've watched and listened to this over and over with speed slowed down. Hit sounds like kit the second time the teacher had them go though the words but the rest of the words checked out, at least to me. Try slowing the video and then decide what was said for yourself. Add to that . . . I can't read the words. Resolution on the video is way to low read anything even after blowing the video way WAY up. My full screen resolution is 1600 x 1200 so I would have seen it if it was there.

From what i've seen, what the words actually are doesn't really matter much to these guys. If it sounds like, is similar to, or the same as but seemingly out of context, that's perfect because it builds in the necessary deniability. It's called word-smithing. Just use your spidey sense and a little discernment. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here’s What Happened in That Classroom With George Bush Before the Kids Read My Pet Goat?   Here’s What Happened in That Classroom With George Bush Before the Kids Read My Pet Goat? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here’s What Happened in That Classroom With George Bush Before the Kids Read My Pet Goat?
Page 1 of 1