Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

START THE OUTER LIMITS THEME... GIGANTIC Metallic object next to the Sun?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

START THE OUTER LIMITS THEME... GIGANTIC Metallic object next to the Sun? Empty
PostSubject: START THE OUTER LIMITS THEME... GIGANTIC Metallic object next to the Sun?   START THE OUTER LIMITS THEME... GIGANTIC Metallic object next to the Sun? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2018 9:06 am

https://helenastales.weebly.com/blogue/gigantic-metallic-object-next-to-the-sun-is-this-the-reason-for-the-evacuation-of-the-solar-observatory

GIGANTIC Metallic object next to the Sun? Is this the reason for the evacuation of the Solar Observatory?

9/13/2018
1 Comment

START THE OUTER LIMITS THEME... GIGANTIC Metallic object next to the Sun? 1_33_orig

GIGANTIC and Metallic object next to the Sun? Is this one of the reasons for the evacuation of the Solar Observatory in New Mexico?
Source: FULL CREDIT to Gina Maria Colvin Hill

https://youtu.be/9tLlaNc39gM
1 Comment

Rumplestiltskin
9/13/2018 06:14:38 am

That particular observation had been made more than a few years ago, but back then no one was paying attention because the photos, I believe, were taken by a private observatory or party.

Personally I believe we are going to be CONTACTED by an outside civilization, and this may just be the harbinger of our Gods coming home to educate us on our failings as human animals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Mysterious observatory evacuation stirs alien conspiracy theories   START THE OUTER LIMITS THEME... GIGANTIC Metallic object next to the Sun? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2018 9:08 am

https://www.cnet.com/news/mysterious-observatory-evacuation-stirs-alien-conspiracy-theories/

[size=52]Mysterious observatory evacuation stirs alien conspiracy theories[/size]
The FBI showed up and evacuated the remote Sunspot solar observatory in southern New Mexico. Almost a week later, no one knows why.

BY 
  • ERIC MACK

SEPTEMBER 12, 2018 1:17 PM PDT

START THE OUTER LIMITS THEME... GIGANTIC Metallic object next to the Sun? $
The Dunn Solar Telescope at the Sunspot solar observatory hides most of itself underground.
[size=12]Amanda Kooser/CNET

Corners of the internet are atwitter about a possible alien coverup after reports that a Blackhawk helicopter and federal agents swooped in and inexplicably evacuated a remote part of New Mexico, including a prominent solar observatory. 
FBI agents showed up at the Sunspot solar observatory in tiny Sunspot, New Mexico, on Friday and shut down the facility, evacuating the local area, including the town post office. 
"There was a Blackhawk helicopter, a bunch of people around antennas and work crews on towers, but nobody would tell us anything," Otero County Sheriff Benny House told the Alamogordo Daily News. "I don't know why the FBI would get involved so quick and not tell us anything."
Five days later, the observatory's website confirms the entire facility is closed to both staff and the public until further notice. 
"The Association of Universities for Research in Astronomy (AURA) who manages the facility is addressing a security issue at this time," AURA spokesperson Shari Lifson said in an emailed statement. "It's a temporary evacuation of the facility. We will open it up as soon as possible."

The year's wackiest 'evidence' aliens and UFOs are real (pictures)

The FBI field offices in Albuquerque and in El Paso, Texas, didn't respond to a request for comment. 
Meanwhile, in the vacuum created by the lack of an official explanation, plenty of people on YouTube and social media and in tabloid publications have stepped in to suggest their own.

Watch this: This satellite could find alien life
2:02 
Some say the evacuation could be part of a government effort to cover up a discovery involving aliens, an impending solar flare or something else extra-planetary. Others on Reddit and elsewhere think the security issue may involve a foreign power attempting to use the observatory's antennas to spy on nearby White Sands Missile Range. 
The observatory was built by the military in 1947 when it realized the sun could interfere with radio communications. The National Science Foundation ran the facility from the 1960s until this year, when operation was transferred to AURA and New Mexico State University. 
Hopefully it isn't now in the process of being unwillfully transferred to aliens or foreign spies. We shall see. 

Crowd Control: A crowdsourced science fiction novel written by CNET readers.
What are Skrulls? The history of the aliens Captain Marvel will battle
[/size]
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: START THE OUTER LIMITS THEME... GIGANTIC Metallic object next to the Sun?   START THE OUTER LIMITS THEME... GIGANTIC Metallic object next to the Sun? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2018 10:23 am

Who remembers those mysterious planet sized spheres that showed up around the sun a few years ago? Was a hot topic here and on the old now defunct watchermeetup.50.forumer.com forum that preceded this one for a long while. Is this related to anything in Springs topic? Who knows? Hey, just sayin'.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/r03UJZBmZ0M/hqdefault.jpg
START THE OUTER LIMITS THEME... GIGANTIC Metallic object next to the Sun? Hqdefault

https://ascendingstarseed.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/spheres.jpg?w=1441&h=753
START THE OUTER LIMITS THEME... GIGANTIC Metallic object next to the Sun? Spheres

http://www.colinandrews.net/sitebuilder/images/20100125_092530_n7euA_195-sphere-25Jan2010-NASAclose-297x189.jpg
START THE OUTER LIMITS THEME... GIGANTIC Metallic object next to the Sun? 20100125_092530_n7euA_195-sphere-25Jan2010-NASAclose-297x189

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: START THE OUTER LIMITS THEME... GIGANTIC Metallic object next to the Sun?   START THE OUTER LIMITS THEME... GIGANTIC Metallic object next to the Sun? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2018 1:02 pm

i just received the series "V" from bordercollie (the newer version,not the 1984 one)....i'm looking for something that i think will be contained in the series...remember, the bastards have to tell us what they are going to do before they can do it....i am going to go through it looking for the symbolism that they use, because i expect part of the "great deception" to include "disclosure" and the false,so-called pre trib rapture to be another part....remember, good/evil=evil/good in the last days....the "days of noah" and the "days of lot" are upon us, just as Christ said would occur....look at each situation and compare it to right now....lol, when i first broke this "not so much theory of mine" to judy, i know she thought she had hooked up to a lunatic, (something that could still turn out to be true)but she gets it now....the modern church world has some serious issues, due mainly to adopting occult rituals and practices from the mystery babylon religion, known to us as catholicism.....why the hell is the vatican so damned interested in our "space brothers?"....why are they involved with the u of arizona in that giant telescope on mount graham?....something is out there,folks, and speculation is all that i can do, but we damn well better be ready for something to go down....this madness of the world is falling right in line with pre-flood noahic era behavior and something is causing it....think i'm crazy?....lets just try to keep living and see if i am
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: START THE OUTER LIMITS THEME... GIGANTIC Metallic object next to the Sun?   START THE OUTER LIMITS THEME... GIGANTIC Metallic object next to the Sun? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2018 4:29 pm

Thanks again Tiger Droppings. I just verified a few of the links and web cams were offline at every one of 'em.

From 8Chan current bread - Observatories down WW

Quote :
SOMETHING BIG IS COMING
BIG ENOUGH TO UNITE US
OBSERVATORIES TAKEN OVER BY FBI!
LIST OF OBSERVATORIES CAMS DOWN..

Apache Point Observatory
LINK
Lowell Observatory
LINK
McDonald Observatory
LINK /
Mount Lemmon Observatory
LINK
Fred Lawrence Whipple Observatory - Whipple Observatory / Mt. Hopkins Webcams
LINK
Mauna Kea Observatories
LINK
—-
AXIS 232D Network Dome Camera located in Sydney Australia
LINK
Webcams located at SOAR Observatory – The Southern Astrophysical Research Telescope located in Chile
LINK /
BRT Tenerife Telescope Webcam located in Spain
LINK
Webcam located at Mauna Kea observatory at the University of Hawaii Hilo
LINK /
Webcam from the Canada-France-Hawaii Telescope observatory in Hawaii
LINK
Webcam at JAT OBservatory in Fairless Hills, Pennsylvania
LINK ]

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: START THE OUTER LIMITS THEME... GIGANTIC Metallic object next to the Sun?   START THE OUTER LIMITS THEME... GIGANTIC Metallic object next to the Sun? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2018 4:39 pm

something is coming, or we are being baited into THINKING something is coming....i feel "something wicked this way comes"....who wrote that?....i can't remember...i looked it up and its ray bradbury!...now, ain't that something?
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: START THE OUTER LIMITS THEME... GIGANTIC Metallic object next to the Sun?   START THE OUTER LIMITS THEME... GIGANTIC Metallic object next to the Sun? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2018 5:11 pm

Ray Bradbury - The Martian Chronicles. His absolute BEST work ever! The original version, not the updated version where the dates are changed and the chapter titled "June 2003: Way in the Middle of the Air" was deleted to please the politically correct hacks. Ohhhh, the dreaded "N" word. Literature should be left alone and always published in original form. I could really RANT HARD about this!

Fahrenheit 451 is my second favorite Bradbury book.

Excerpt from "June 2003: Way in the Middle of the Air" I screen capped for y'all. You can read the entire book at the link below.

http://knigger.org/bradbury/the_martian_chronicles/lang/en/

START THE OUTER LIMITS THEME... GIGANTIC Metallic object next to the Sun? Bradbu10

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: START THE OUTER LIMITS THEME... GIGANTIC Metallic object next to the Sun?   START THE OUTER LIMITS THEME... GIGANTIC Metallic object next to the Sun? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2018 5:26 pm

BROADCAST TONITE (9/13)  94 MINUTES FROM NOW.  CAN BE HEARD AFTER AS WELL.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/darkmatter/2018/09/14/best-taylor-intel-update-for-9-13-2018--arrival-soon?mc_cid=481038558e&mc_eid=7724cde94c

NIGHT SHADOWS at
7 Central tonight

Solar Anomalies, UFO's By The Sun, Florence Stalls, Solar Web Cams Go Dark 
A very strange event has occurred as 6+ solar observatory web cams have gone dark - taken off line with no explanation given - at the same time that a number of very strange objects have appeared near the Sun - and no one knows what they are or why they are there - is this tied to the ARRIVAL? It seems strange also that federal authorities were summoned at least one of these solar observatory incidents. Then we have the war in the Middle East that appears to be getting under way, with more and more military assets from around the world gathering there - is this somehow connected to Dr. Doom and his remote viewing team? Florence on a water dumping rampage and has all but stalled just off the coast - and no one really knows where it will go next. Odd that FEMA ran the same concept a few month ago in the same location -
and more...

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: START THE OUTER LIMITS THEME... GIGANTIC Metallic object next to the Sun?   START THE OUTER LIMITS THEME... GIGANTIC Metallic object next to the Sun? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2018 5:38 pm

Thanks, Dove. I won't be here to hear it live but you can bet I'll be downloading it when I return tonight.

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: START THE OUTER LIMITS THEME... GIGANTIC Metallic object next to the Sun?   START THE OUTER LIMITS THEME... GIGANTIC Metallic object next to the Sun? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2018 6:56 pm

dove , i'm waiting on the show to start......hey wow,dove, i wondered what happened to these guys...i used to listen to them all of the time!!!!! stuart best and larry taylor...mona' save this
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: START THE OUTER LIMITS THEME... GIGANTIC Metallic object next to the Sun?   START THE OUTER LIMITS THEME... GIGANTIC Metallic object next to the Sun? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2018 7:34 pm

OH ! Thank ya'll !
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: START THE OUTER LIMITS THEME... GIGANTIC Metallic object next to the Sun?   START THE OUTER LIMITS THEME... GIGANTIC Metallic object next to the Sun? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2018 10:47 pm

Ohhhhh, it embeds. Didn't know you could do that on BlogTalk. Must be new.

Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: START THE OUTER LIMITS THEME... GIGANTIC Metallic object next to the Sun?   START THE OUTER LIMITS THEME... GIGANTIC Metallic object next to the Sun? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 1:58 am

Yes, thanks Dove, I missed them too...used to listen to them all the time too, glad you found them for us again.
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Lisa Haven thoughts on the observatiories   START THE OUTER LIMITS THEME... GIGANTIC Metallic object next to the Sun? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 1:36 pm

No links yet to other observatories 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: START THE OUTER LIMITS THEME... GIGANTIC Metallic object next to the Sun?   START THE OUTER LIMITS THEME... GIGANTIC Metallic object next to the Sun? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

START THE OUTER LIMITS THEME... GIGANTIC Metallic object next to the Sun?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: