Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q Related 23 September

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Q Related 23 September Empty
PostSubject: Q Related 23 September   Q Related 23 September I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 1:20 pm

The chans are hot today. Looky what they put together for this mornings drop #2272. Found this on Tiger Droppings. I just increased the graphic 50% for easier reading.

Q Related 23 September 2272_c10

From the Chan wrote:
My chicken littles - the sky is falling
Q replies to his previous drop & says the declass is self-incrimination for Rosenstein. He’s in charge of the DECLAS. Due to the massive CONFLICT OF INTEREST IG HOROWITZ was tasked to do a final review to speed up the process. Trump will not be forced to fire RR when the release itself will force his resignation/firing.
UK/AUS and others (Canada/NZ?) need to figure out which side of ‘ally’ they stand on, because we have everything.
All of the FISA signers are under GJ investigation. Especially with McCabe’s memos, the NYT article on 25th Amendment – they are panickin

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related 23 September   Q Related 23 September I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 2:02 pm

chasin chicken crazy chicken NOTE TO SELF: ORDER DECAF!  more coffee    bounce bounce bounce

COMING IN HOT  FOR THE WIN! cheers  cheer cheer cheer   AND Innocent

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related 23 September   Q Related 23 September I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 2:09 pm

THEY COULD STOP THE COMING NONSENSE, BUT I DON'T THINK THEY WILL...YET.
-----------------------------------------
Orchestrated protest..

Text of the Federal Restricted Buildings and Grounds Improvement Act of 2011

ONE HUNDRED TWELFTH CONGRESS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

AT THE SECOND SESSION

Begun and held at the City of Washington on Tuesday, the third day of January, two thousand and twelve

H. R. 347
AN ACT
To correct and simplify the drafting of section 1752 (relating to restricted buildings or grounds) of title 18, United States Code.
Short title
This Act may be cited as the Federal Restricted Buildings and Grounds Improvement Act of 2011.
Restricted building or grounds
Section 1752 of title 18, United States Code, is amended to read as follows:
Restricted building or grounds
(a)
Whoever—
(1)
knowingly enters or remains in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority to do so;
(2)
knowingly, and with intent to impede or disrupt the orderly conduct of Government business or official functions, engages in disorderly or disruptive conduct in, or within such proximity to, any restricted building or grounds when, or so that, such conduct, in fact, impedes or disrupts the orderly conduct of Government business or official functions;
(3)
knowingly, and with the intent to impede or disrupt the orderly conduct of Government business or official functions, obstructs or impedes ingress or egress to or from any restricted building or grounds; or
(4)
knowingly engages in any act of physical violence against any person or property in any restricted building or grounds;
or attempts or conspires to do so, shall be punished as provided in subsection (b).(b)

The punishment for a violation of subsection (a) is—
(1)
a fine under this title or imprisonment for not more than 10 years, or both, if—
(A)
the person, during and in relation to the offense, uses or carries a deadly or dangerous weapon or firearm; or
(B)
the offense results in significant bodily injury as defined by section 2118(e)(3); and
(2)
a fine under this title or imprisonment for not more than one year, or both, in any other case.
(c)
In this section—
(1)
the term restricted buildings or grounds means any posted, cordoned off, or otherwise restricted area—
(A)
of the White House or its grounds, or the Vice President’s official residence or its grounds;
(B)
of a building or grounds where the President or other person protected by the Secret Service is or will be temporarily visiting; or
(C)
of a building or grounds so restricted in conjunction with an event designated as a special event of national significance; and
(2)
the term other person protected by the Secret Service means any person whom the United States Secret Service is authorized to protect under section 3056 of this title or by Presidential memorandum, when such person has not declined such protection.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related 23 September   Q Related 23 September I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 2:22 pm

You think it's not the endtimes?  The last ass who spoke belonged to Balaam !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCetAMbI5Jk

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related 23 September   Q Related 23 September I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 3:01 pm

Everybody understands that Trump cannot fire RR without 'obstruction of justice' claims relative to the Mueller investigation?
But the FISA release which reveals RR's conflict of interest, wildly mildly put,  will cause RR to have to resign. The rest (arrest?) continues on behind the scene, while the next party is pulled up for public examination and brought down to the pit from which they came.
Winning! And how it's being done, folks. (big grin).

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ANTS IN THE PANTS, BUT SE WHY   Q Related 23 September I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 3:35 pm

Yup, see why, better to let HANG THY SELF.. NONE ELSE BE BLAMED!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q Related 23 September   Q Related 23 September I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q Related 23 September
Page 1 of 1