Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q RELATED 3-4 OCTOBER

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED 3-4 OCTOBER Empty
PostSubject: Q RELATED 3-4 OCTOBER   Q RELATED 3-4 OCTOBER I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 7:57 am

Q RELATED 3-4 OCTOBER Rx7NPsg

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 3-4 OCTOBER   Q RELATED 3-4 OCTOBER I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 8:40 am

EDIT;  THE SOURCE GIVING INFO DIRECTLY TO THE FBI WAS A DNC LAWYER.
SEE Q DROPS ON OCT. 4 FOR INFO.
(I HEARD IT EARLIER ON FOX BUT Q BEAT ME TO IT. LOL)

Link from Q post #2325
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/top-fbi-lawyer-baker-offers-explosive-testimony-on-abnormal-handling-of-russia-probe-into-trump-campaign-lawmakers

During the time that the FBI was putting -- that DOJ and FBI were putting together the FISA (surveillance warrant) during the time prior to the election -- there was another source giving information directly to the FBI, which we found the source to be pretty explosive," said Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio.
-------

Who is Jim referring to?  No Name???
-----
OCTOBER 19:  Nellie Ohr to testify before House Judiciary.

Last edited by Dove on Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 3-4 OCTOBER   Q RELATED 3-4 OCTOBER I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 9:00 am

Fox compares Trump's rally statements (mockery) of Christine Ford to her own testimony.  And Laura Ingraham and guest read a page from Ford's yearbook.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/5844100337001/?#sp=show-clips

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 3-4 OCTOBER   Q RELATED 3-4 OCTOBER I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 9:35 am

Thanks for the Q stuff!!!!

Ford... an angel with upside down hallo .. oh no, maybe just a party person with hula hoop?
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 3-4 OCTOBER   Q RELATED 3-4 OCTOBER I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 1:48 pm

FORD: A PUPPET.  A BENEFICIARY OF A C_A FARM PROGRAM.  (SPELLED OUT BY Q).

CORRECTION ON MY SPECULATION OF WHO WAS FEEDING INFO DIRECTLY TO FBI.
Q DROPS OF OCT. 4 I.D. A DNC LAWYER.  SORRY 'BOUT THAT.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 3-4 OCTOBER   Q RELATED 3-4 OCTOBER I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 2:27 pm

SORRY 'BOUT THAT.

Your punishment - 40 lashes!

hilarious

Q RELATED 3-4 OCTOBER Eyelashes

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 3-4 OCTOBER   Q RELATED 3-4 OCTOBER I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 2:32 pm

Oooooooh..poiple.  Pretty.  Laughing

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 3-4 OCTOBER   Q RELATED 3-4 OCTOBER I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 3:46 pm

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/10/grassley-erupts-goes-off-on-far-left-media-hacks-for-bias-against-brett-kavanaugh-video/?omhide=true&utm_source=TGP+Communications&utm_campaign=f622d2b012-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_10_04&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_b3f16dae4d-f622d2b012-18737749

Senator Grassley, “What I’d like to do when we get all done. Because this is almost rock bottom. I would like to have the future mending things so that we can do things in a collegial way that the United States Senate ought to do in particularly when it comes to Supreme Court nominations. And you folks can have something to do with this. Now, I would never use the word ‘fake news.’ I consider you folks policemen for our democratic system of government. But I want to show you where some of you have bias. I’ve had demonstrators in my office for two weeks now. Both for Kavanaugh and against Kavanaugh. And one time the people for Kavanaugh wanted to be interviewed. And they said we are only interested in interviewing people against Kavanaugh! Now that’s a bias that none of you should be proud of!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 3-4 OCTOBER   Q RELATED 3-4 OCTOBER I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q RELATED 3-4 OCTOBER
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: