Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Freaked Out New World Order vs. We the People – Alex Newman

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Freaked Out New World Order vs. We the People – Alex Newman Empty
PostSubject: Freaked Out New World Order vs. We the People – Alex Newman   Freaked Out New World Order vs. We the People – Alex Newman I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2018 11:29 am

https://usawatchdog.com/freaked-out-new-world-order-vs-we-the-people-alex-newman/

Communist China rose to power and prominence with deliberate assistance from key people in our State Department, in our Defense Department and almost all of them members in the Council on Foreign Relations or actual communist agents.”

In closing, Newman says, “It’s not too late to turn this around. It’s really not, but if we allow these radicals and their puppet masters to run around tearing down our institutions and tearing down our civilization, we will reap horrifying consequences.”
By Greg Hunter On October 10, 2018 In Political Analysis 29 Comments

Freaked Out New World Order vs. We the People – Alex Newman Alex-Newman-10.10.18-250x300By Greg Hunter’s USAWatchdog.com
Journalist Alex Newman says everywhere you look around the world, you see a “struggle for power” between “We the People” and the New World Order Globalists. Newman explains, “That’s right. What you have now is the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), and if you don’t know about the Council on Foreign Relations . . . you need to do some research because the Council on Foreign Relations is the brain trust on this New World Order movement as it relates to the United States. This is just part of a global organization, and they have a sister organization in London called the Royal Institute of International Affairs. The CFR has a new article out calling for what they describe as a committee to ‘save the New World Order from President Trump.’ They are very concerned that their little New World Order is going up in smoke. Trump has been withdrawing from UN organizations. He’s been withdrawing from international agreements such as The Paris Climate Accord and UNESCO. Just recently, they said if an international criminal court tries to bring an American in, they are going to be prosecuted and their assets are going to be frozen. So, this is freaking them out.”
Newman says Trump and America have been betrayed by globalists negotiating the revised version of the NAFTA trade treaty with Canada and Mexico called the USMCA. Newman says, “I think when he figures out what is in this agreement, there are going to be some of the infamous ‘you’re fired’ cards whipped out. This trade agreement is bad news. Big parts of the TPP, which Trump so brilliantly got us out of right when he took office, parts of that were snuck in. The head of the Council on Foreign Relations was running around bragging that this new agreement was NAFTA plus TPP plus 10%, and we should pass it immediately. Trump trusted these people, and now he has to get rid of them. I hope there are serious consequences for people who tried to sell out our sovereignty.”
Newman says “one of the most important and underreported stories of the last century” is how China is being incorporated into the New World Order plan to enslave and rule the planet. Newman says, “I did a cover story (about China) a few years ago, and people said I was just being conspiratorial. My article was about how the communist Chinese dictatorship was ‘Staking Claim in the New World Order.’ I wasn’t speculating and I wasn’t theorizing. You had people like George Soros saying that communist China needs to ‘own the New World Order.’ He said they have a better functioning government than the United States, and that, basically, China should run the New World Order that these people had been building for decades and generations now. . . . Communist China rose to power and prominence with deliberate assistance from key people in our State Department, in our Defense Department and almost all of them members in the Council on Foreign Relations or actual communist agents.”
In closing, Newman says, “It’s not too late to turn this around. It’s really not, but if we allow these radicals and their puppet masters to run around tearing down our institutions and tearing down our civilization, we will reap horrifying consequences.”
Join Greg Hunter as he goes One-on-One with Alex Newman, Foreign Correspondent for The New American Magazine.
(To Donate to USAWatchdog.com Click Here)

After the Interview: 
There is lots of free information and articles in TheNewAmerican.com. The article that Alex Newman just released is called “Globalist CFR: G9 Committee Must Save “World Order” From Trump.”   To follow all of the latest stories by Alex Newman click here.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1