Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For a moment I had the Magic Sword

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

For a moment I had the Magic Sword Empty
PostSubject: For a moment I had the Magic Sword   For a moment I had the Magic Sword I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2018 6:18 pm

I followed the letter "Z" down a rabbit hole, you see.

I found ZEGRUDER tapes.
I found ZAPATA oil.

There is a dagger, a sword that pierces the "Z"

I ran into Mark Flynn: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ecxom_TyUM&app=desktop

What did I miss about the Magic Sword?  The music is not my favorite; even if the swirling smoke
is Ascending.  I prefer hard hitting, gritty, beat booming traveling music for take off.

But I read the titles:

In The Face Of Evil 
The Way Home 
Sword of Truth 
Legend of the Keeper
Uprising
Only Way In
Battlefield
The Curse
Infinite
Kill Them All
AND...there's a story...and you will recognize it:
2 chapters so far:
http://www.magicswordmusic.com/the-tale

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: For a moment I had the Magic Sword   For a moment I had the Magic Sword I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2018 6:57 pm

For a moment I had the Magic Sword Gettyimages-612582070-1533914129

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For a moment I had the Magic Sword   For a moment I had the Magic Sword I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2018 7:42 pm

Thanks Dove! It looks like something i will be very interested in. How is it that you found yourself chasing after the letter "Z"?
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: For a moment I had the Magic Sword   For a moment I had the Magic Sword I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2018 10:53 pm

jem2 wrote:
Thanks Dove! It looks like something i will be very interested in. How is it that you found yourself chasing after the letter "Z"?
I know your study time is limited so you may not have caught the many connections Q has made to JFK. Or of the friendship that existed between Trump and
JFK Jr., who is the man in the picture, taken when he was at Brown University, if memory serves. (I only read it 4 hours ago.  You'd think I'd remember!)

The dagger penetrates the letter Z in the tattoo. Some have wondered if Magic Sword was in anyway related to that.  So maybe, maybe not. I didn't come to any conclusion about that.
But both the significance of the "Z", and the story of the Magic Sword became clearer today.  Running into the nachash slain by the sword was an extra.

I wasn't 'looking' as much as 'following' the information. And it took on a very trippy quality.
Like a few days ago I mentioned Mark Flynn too, and how he connected the French
Revolution to our current place in space/time.  Within 24 hours I heard two separate pundits on 2 different programs talk about how what's going on in this country is like the French Revolution!!!

Sometimes synchronicity just gets trippy!  Cool

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For a moment I had the Magic Sword   For a moment I had the Magic Sword I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2018 10:36 am

I'm interested in this too!!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: For a moment I had the Magic Sword   For a moment I had the Magic Sword I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2018 11:10 am

It's a ginormous conspiracy theory once you entertain it might be possible.
I really hesitate to put it out here, but others have, so...
I just grabbed this pic, so I'll put it here and go get some videos.

For a moment I had the Magic Sword DpJ9t02W0AAGWJC

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: For a moment I had the Magic Sword   For a moment I had the Magic Sword I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2018 11:35 am

dove, i have spent some time comparing pictures....both of him and his wife, and the pictures of the guy at trump rallies, vincent fusca and the woman....there is a striking resemblance in the women but i am just not convinced enough on jfk jr. and fusca...similar builds....the tatoo would be a dead giveaway
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: For a moment I had the Magic Sword   For a moment I had the Magic Sword I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2018 12:26 pm

For a moment I had the Magic Sword DpMcOMLU0AA7tMh

I feel bad that I'm the one having all the fun digging !

From a video dtd July 2018-we go back to the first Q posts and Google BOOKS:

The reference # is https://www.google.com/search?tbm=bks&q=gb953qgi&oq=gb953

That's gb953qgi.  GB=Bush?  q=Q?  gi=mil(itary) ?   953=I have no idea. Maybe a birthday? 09/1953?

The books at that link include:
Alice's Bloody Adventures in Wonderland
In this twisted retelling of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, the White Rabbit has killed Alice's sister and cat. with a vengeance, she chases after the Rabbit, down, down the rabbit hole and into a dark looking glass of madness. She finds herself a pawn of Wonderland and its inhabitants.

The Giza Death Star  by J. Farrell

Restoring the Republic: A Clear, Concise, and Colorful Blueprint for ...by Devin Nunes

And

Mirror:Awakening by Dario Gardiner

Sometimes the things we leave in the past don't always stay hidden...Sometimes the past catches up and when it does, what will be your resolve?Two stories one fate...friends, family, foes and lovers.Unravel the mysteries of the past and part take in an unshared journey down memory lane, as the revelation of a father's secret life is brought to light.Brought together by divine intervention, three friends become the centre of an age-old conspiracy that has one man seeking retribution and the other struggling for his own existence.

Amazon shows 'customers also bought' books by:
Praying Medic
Dinesh D'Souza
Gregg Jarrett
Newt Gingrich
Edward Klein
Jeanine Pirro

The man in the pic is Vincent Fusca, we're told.

This is an early video~there are more I'll post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWzPH0T3nZg

Last edited by Dove on Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: For a moment I had the Magic Sword   For a moment I had the Magic Sword I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2018 12:35 pm

Hi Mike!  If it isn't him, it still keeps people looking and reading, asking questions and seeking answers.
It seems Q Team has provided some avenue of interest for everyone. Wink  Smart!  

The one thing that might end this rabbit hole is JFK Jr. was 6'1". 

I'm working on finding this Anon:
For a moment I had the Magic Sword DpMoS-UVsAA6K24

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: For a moment I had the Magic Sword   For a moment I had the Magic Sword I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2018 2:17 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dfHh1ewaNI

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: For a moment I had the Magic Sword   For a moment I had the Magic Sword I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2018 2:27 pm

its farfetched, for sure, but there are features that look, allowing for aging, eerily similar....i am not jumping off this cliff because i have a bedroom to finish redoing and i can't keep running in here and running back there....you have the fun on this one, and there are several people that DO suspect that fusca is jfk jr so you can rest assured that you won't be the only heretic out there
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: For a moment I had the Magic Sword   For a moment I had the Magic Sword I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2018 2:31 pm

Catch the quick one above.

This drones on a bit, but hits the good points.

Oh-Hi Mike!  LOL.  This is a good sampling I think.  There's more, but I'm planning on leaving it for now too.  Wait and see...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UNlTtDXP_Y

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: For a moment I had the Magic Sword   For a moment I had the Magic Sword I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2018 3:47 pm

Did I say I was done?  There's always another crumb. Very Happy 

On the qresearch board, "R" = JFK Jr. in the discourse.  I don't think Q started that, but he knew of the discussion and what the anons meant with R..  His last answer on it was "there is only Q".
That doesn't need to mean anything more than 'if it was Jr. it would come to us as Q, not "R".'

But this post was earlier and is purported to answer the question, 'is Jr. dead?"
Please note at the end~

For a moment I had the Magic Sword Dl-1ZXeWsAAk4Fg

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: For a moment I had the Magic Sword   For a moment I had the Magic Sword I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2018 7:09 pm

OK.  There are discrepancies that discredit Fusca as JFK Jr.  He is slight of build and reported to be shorter than 6 feet.
There is a comparison of the veins in the hand that don't match, though it's been 19 years.  And a dental mismatch that can't be accounted for without building up a tooth.
Yet...yet...it still sure seems to be 'something'.  So, I guess we wait, and hope that somehow 'we' got the best of them this time.  People would be over the moon ecstatic!

A couple twitter accts to see how often he's at the rallys behind POTUS.
https://twitter.com/DIXIEDOODLE12/status/1034851427640897536
https://twitter.com/hashtag/JFKJRLIVES?src=hash
https://twitter.com/Scubatori1/status/1050209415897341952

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: For a moment I had the Magic Sword   For a moment I had the Magic Sword I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2018 6:31 am

dove, in this article are some pictures that will add a grain of credibility to this wildass theory....look at the woman....spitting image that can't be argued.....look at the smile.....i'm sitting here at 6 am looking at pictures of a dead guy and trying to make myself believe that he faked his death and is alive going to political rallies....this is beginning to affect my ability to make a sane,rational judgement because every time i look at it, i find it just a little bit more believable.....there is enough similarity in the facial features to make me think this is possible, but not enough to be confident of it....the woman?....she is a different story altogether

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6267153/Trump-loving-conspiracy-theorists-peddling-bizarre-videos-claiming-JFK-Jr-alive.html
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: For a moment I had the Magic Sword   For a moment I had the Magic Sword I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2018 9:36 am

oh my dear dovey girl, oh my goodness gracious!....my wife just spent a little time looking at photos and then she turned to me and said "why do you have such a hard time believing this? as much as we know, as much as we have heard and read, why do you not find this to be possible?"....i really didn't answer it, and then she said, "the two pictures are of the same woman, and the man shows a lot of the same features, factoring age into the equations".....so, i guess my wife is a heretic,too....i think i'll just hold my position as a functioning dumbass just a bit longer, but i would love it to be true....i would also love to find out that the earth is flat, but i ain't quite ready for that shit either....seriously, i would like to see fusca without his shirt on.....its suspicious that he always has on something to hide his arms....awww hell, now look at me try to jump off of the cliff!!!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: For a moment I had the Magic Sword   For a moment I had the Magic Sword I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2018 9:42 am

Somebody came up with this wiki page on Ray Stevens.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Have_Returned
A 1985 album.
For a moment I had the Magic Sword 220px-RayStevensIHaveReturned

Under musicians is this listing:

• Landing Craft: Vincent J. Fusca, III, Captain USMC, 4th PLT (REIN) CO. A, 4th ASLT AMPH BN, USMCR, Gulfport, MS

LOL.

EDIT-THERE IS A Captain USMC named Vincent Fusca III.  His pictures are not our guy.

LANDING CRAFT ????  aircraft?   For our purposes.

Last edited by Dove on Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: For a moment I had the Magic Sword   For a moment I had the Magic Sword I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2018 9:52 am

finding the tattoo would be too easy.  lol.  I've read it was not a 'real' tattoo.
I've read Jr. owned 2 planes..that there were 2 planes in the air that night.  Question

But here's a GOOD compilation, https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1024727090221002757.html
Including this: 
Not only were JFK Jr. and his wife there an anon on 8chan picked up that JFK Jr.’s sister and her son were also at the same rally. Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Click the link to see the picture. It's them, but the pic is not going to import well.

Fusca may have a bodyguard, if I haven't lost track of those pics.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: For a moment I had the Magic Sword   For a moment I had the Magic Sword I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2018 10:34 am

For a moment I had the Magic Sword DigZKoGX0AA5itA
"Look there or [here], or there, truth is behind you."

All this from 1st reader app thread: https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1019535306314473474.html
@ 2:03 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6SCkylrQMs

RUBY AND CUTE:  There's explanation out there that those are pet's names.

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: For a moment I had the Magic Sword   For a moment I had the Magic Sword I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2018 11:05 am

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: For a moment I had the Magic Sword   For a moment I had the Magic Sword I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2018 4:45 pm

Hmmm.  that was awful to revisit.  The channel 5 broadcasts in the vid are local for me.  I remember then thinking how bizarre the 'search efforts' were...so obviously far out of range and taking far too long.  Who are these people who have such control?  It's so insane.  And the 'masses' who just nod and go along.   So much evil everywhere.  It does seem more honest that we can get a few, but we'll never get them all, and most probably not enough of them unless God's Angels are here already.
I would surely like to think they staged their deaths. 

About the video. Very good, right up to the summary, I thought.  Can you say Bush without saying Clinton?  Or should it just be hyphenated.

The vid left out the big angle:
https://www.exopolitics.org/bombshell-qanon-posts-link-clintons-cia-to-jfk-jr-plane-crash/

"Only months before the crash, Hillary Clinton had declared her candidacy for the Senate seat, but was running into criticism for being a carpetbagger since she and Bill Clinton were not New York residents."
John Jr. had told friends he was considering a run for that seat, and he was infinitely more popular than she.

This article gets into QAnon too.
It's quite a read, and mentions JFK assassination, "wet works", MJ12, NASA, it mentions UFO files.  Documents.
*************It needs to be read!***********

Back to vid.  This was 1st time I've ever heard speculation that there was an instructor onboard.
And I don't see any reason to believe (or necessarily disbelieve) the report that the fuel delivery system had been shut off.
Actually, I don't believe they died.  I think (pray) it was staged.

Ruby, which we've seen written on a sign held by Fusca, was Carolyn Bessette Kennedy’s black cat.
IF IT WASN'T PHOTOSHOPPED IN.  Hard to know what to believe seeing how seeing does not equal believing any more.

Jack Ruby = Jacob Leon Rubenstein

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: For a moment I had the Magic Sword   For a moment I had the Magic Sword I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2018 5:47 pm

Can you say Bush without saying Clinton and Obama?

Fixed it for you. cheers 

This has been a very interesting thread. I've followed it from the start though I haven't yet made my mind up about Fusca being Kennedy yet. It does have legs though, I admit. And yeah, that video was very interesting. I gotta admit to not really following this story back in 1999.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: For a moment I had the Magic Sword   For a moment I had the Magic Sword I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 11:28 am

Another theory:
For a moment I had the Magic Sword DpW5hUkWsAA8udG

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: For a moment I had the Magic Sword   For a moment I had the Magic Sword I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 8:02 pm

And there's more~even~gee, have a bucket of co-inkies.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1050406814997798912.html

Other family members as well at link.

Vincent Fusca is from Pittsburgh, PA -- the "Keystone State". Remember, "Find the Keystone?"

For a moment I had the Magic Sword DpPMCYKU0AADGV8

For a moment I had the Magic Sword DpPMJ0dUwAAuoJM

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For a moment I had the Magic Sword   For a moment I had the Magic Sword I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 9:16 pm

flower i hope it's true.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: For a moment I had the Magic Sword   For a moment I had the Magic Sword I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2018 2:06 pm

The Fusca family are all actors, or involved in productions.  If our man Fusca is an actor perhaps he is a stand-in for security reasons.  The one we think is Carolyn has the tan (and skin) of a woman living on a tropical island for the past 19 years.
------------------
5:49 AM - 11 Sep 2018 from Pennsylvania, USA
For a moment I had the Magic Sword Dm0IMKoXgAA-WF4

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: For a moment I had the Magic Sword   For a moment I had the Magic Sword I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2018 2:19 pm

For a moment I had the Magic Sword 1281e12fa366382d152eded7c06a2ee8221f2b9763a181c997a12eed84135c69
For a moment I had the Magic Sword 3a714124db74bd5e2eb2831572a9c2d1b3efeedfbe874a1ba57fc809fc0b2145
For a moment I had the Magic Sword 28a2fbb9568d1727797066a33cd3bf5eb25f8705d7c4a9573fe9f180d1cf315c

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: For a moment I had the Magic Sword   For a moment I had the Magic Sword I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2018 4:16 pm

For a moment I had the Magic Sword TYKJ2L0r_bigger
LIZ ThesePeopleRSick
@LizCrokin

The Washington Post contacted Vincent Fusca & asked him if he’s JFK JR!

For a moment I had the Magic Sword Dj-xmHxVAAARDmC?format=jpg&name=orig

3:39 AM · Aug 7, 2018

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: For a moment I had the Magic Sword   For a moment I had the Magic Sword I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2018 4:50 pm

Dtd. 1994, prior to death in 1999.

For a moment I had the Magic Sword DipsngIX4AA979G?format=jpg

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: For a moment I had the Magic Sword   For a moment I had the Magic Sword I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2018 5:40 pm

hmmmmm?...dove, what you make of the fbi doc?
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: For a moment I had the Magic Sword   For a moment I had the Magic Sword I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2018 6:09 pm

Bradford Price
@BradfordEPrice
Aug 7

Replying to
@LizCrokin

Liz, I personally know Vince Fusca. We're in a Trump group together in Pittsburgh. Vince is NOT JFK Jr.!!!! While I am sure Vince would be flattered, he's nearly 10 years older than JFK Jr. and has a much rounder face. WE don't want to detract from the "Q" movement over this

----------------------------------------------------------
ALMOST DONE.
More from the Flt 93# Memorial.  Even tho Fusca was there very early, he was still on a bus, waiting in a 'holding pattern' as POTUS was making his speech.

If nothing else, he is a dedicated Patriot and has generated a lot of interest and focus.
Bravo to him.
For a moment I had the Magic Sword DpZywkUUcAAdJvB

For a moment I had the Magic Sword DpZywkVUcAAnXcZ

For a moment I had the Magic Sword DpZywkWU8AEan25

Last edited by Dove on Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: For a moment I had the Magic Sword   For a moment I had the Magic Sword I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2018 6:16 pm

Hi Mike.  I don't think we can make anything of it, really.  We don't know if the signature was verified.
Whoever wrote it was correct though.  And it is a legitimate file.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: For a moment I had the Magic Sword   For a moment I had the Magic Sword I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2018 7:04 pm

Quote :

Bradford Price
@BradfordEPrice

Aug 7

Replying to
@LizCrokin

Liz, I personally know Vince Fusca. We're in a Trump group together in Pittsburgh. Vince is NOT JFK Jr.!!!! While I am sure Vince would be flattered, he's nearly 10 years older than JFK Jr. and has a much rounder face. WE don't want to detract from the "Q" movement over this

Well, I suppose that settles the question about Fusca being Kennedy. The debate sure was a fun ride while it lasted though, huh?

lol!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: For a moment I had the Magic Sword   For a moment I had the Magic Sword I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2018 7:55 pm

the pictures of the two women, though?....my wife is adamant that they are one and the same....if they aren't, then its uncanny how much they resemble each other
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: For a moment I had the Magic Sword   For a moment I had the Magic Sword I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2018 10:07 pm

Right.  Yet, here's the Fusca family, all involved in some aspect of acting.  So, wouldn't it be unnecessarily risky to put JFK Jr into the public like this?  Yet, inserting a stand-in along with members of the real family gets everybody looking, wondering, talking.
Perhaps he is alive, but the time is not right yet.
I mean, the gross number of people who would have had to be sleep walking if they didn't realize the
risk he was under when the 'accident' happened is almost inconceivable.  The Kennedys had many powerful, rich and connected family friends.  I can't imagine that they would NOT have done something to save him before the bad guys took him out.
And do we think Vincent Fusca wears his hair like that?  heheh.  But if he's just another guy, why the wig?
One more thing we have to wait and see on.  whew.  But wouldn't it be awesome.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: For a moment I had the Magic Sword   For a moment I had the Magic Sword I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2018 11:06 am

Rabbit tracks still surfacing.  I'll have to look up the book mentioned.  (Polka Dot Files)
That picture of Vincent Fusca is one I've never found as a 'stand alone'.  It's always just in a vid.

What if MAGIC SWORD=EXCALIBER=CAMELOT.  The Kennedy years were called Camelot.

I can see a purpose in Q allowing JFK Jr. speculation to go on (or even Q as being the source),
as not all Anons were old enough to be so impacted by JFK's death.  Or alternately, to substantiate a
link between the Clinton's and Jr.'s death. (if he did die). 

https://youtu.be/ChhTgbo-73s

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: For a moment I had the Magic Sword   For a moment I had the Magic Sword I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2018 11:17 am

https://imgur.com/gallery/PFRWPTN

For a moment I had the Magic Sword 87Vbqfc

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For a moment I had the Magic Sword   For a moment I had the Magic Sword I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For a moment I had the Magic Sword
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: