Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the Cepher -

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bordercollie

bordercollie

the Cepher -  Empty
PostSubject: the Cepher -    the Cepher -  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2018 11:28 am

Sooo.. what do ya'll think of this ? I found it on line,(  for free?)  but they want a credit card  just to have and I thought huh..?? no way am I doing that.
 Hard bound is expensive and small print they say so was hoping for free no strings download. I haven't finished looking yet though and thought I should get ya'lls opinions.  .  I did see where Dr. Pidgeon spoke on it.s contents .  judy
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

the Cepher -  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Cepher -    the Cepher -  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2018 2:10 pm

i think pidgeon is legit but i don't like the idea of "holding a cc#".....i would say no until further notice
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

the Cepher -  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Cepher -    the Cepher -  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2018 3:19 pm

Thank you Mike. That was one place offering the downloads for free- so why the heck need a cc ?, Yes, thats a red flag to me- credit card to just have floating around- nooo way. shouldn't need that to establish an account with a reputable company.Later, I look around and see if I can find a legitimate site  with a free look.  The lost books fascinate me- especially since I read a small quip about the catholic being so against the one talking of fallen angels coming down to earth and mating  with women. Thank you again , judy
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

the Cepher -  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Cepher -    the Cepher -  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2018 4:53 pm

what specifically are the names of the "lost books?"....i probably have them....by the way, catholics are against anything that resembles truth....the only books the leaders care about are coloring books that they can use to entice little kids

mj. what we need to work on is the stephen a chronister stuff....here is another place to get his sermons.....this guy is maybe the best that i have ever heard....he is so advanced in how he teaches, it amazes me
http://www.cliffside.org/sermons/#
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

the Cepher -  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Cepher -    the Cepher -  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2018 9:35 pm

Mike, this is a quote from  a group discouraging reading it :
The Cepher includes all the seventy-four books previously canonized as the Bible, as well as the book of Enoch, Jubilees from the Dead Sea Scrolls, and others.” Wow, that’s a lot of books. A lot of books that the Holy Spirit never made part of Holy Scripture. The addition of these books will do nothing to increase your Bible knowledge, but they will serve to greatly confuse you. 

• Includes all of the 74 previously canonized books, plus another 13 books considered to be inspired and/or historically significant such as Chanok (Enoch) and Yovheliym (Jubilees) from the Dead Sea Scrolls, as well as Yashar (Jasher), 2-4 Ezra (Esdras), 1-2 Baruk and 1-4 Makkabiym (Maccabees) – all published in the chronological order of their writing.

I'll  let this  Cepher thing go for awhile and spend my time on your new find - pastor Chronister at  Cliffside. I downloaded some of his sermons that your recommended on Genesis but need to do the rest  and continue on with the remainder.  Thank you  for setting me straight - I do tend to get sidetracked.    judy

Last edited by bordercollie on Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:39 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : additional statement)
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

the Cepher -  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Cepher -    the Cepher -  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 5:44 am

judy, i have all of those and THEY WILL NOT CONFUSE YOU!!!!!! the 3 books,enoch, jasher and jubilees do not conflict with scripture at all, but uphold it.....the others you mentioned are from the apocrypha which was part of the original KJV that had 80 books....look it up....i know that i told you this before....enoch is a book that was written for the last generation and Christ quoted from it....you can buy all of those from pretty much any place....there is a reason that those with an agenda do not want you reading them and it ain't fear of confusion, its from fear of clarity
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

the Cepher -  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Cepher -    the Cepher -  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 8:21 am

I have Enoch in my collection too  but not a some of the others. I agree with you on" the fear of clarity" - It really caught my interest when it said in my research  how the catholic church detested  them. 
  I have a real sense of urgency building up in my mind again...
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

the Cepher -  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Cepher -    the Cepher -  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 2:20 pm

mj, this chronister dude is something else...i cannot stop listening to him....its like a kid and chocolate candy
Back to top Go down

the Cepher -  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Cepher -    the Cepher -  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 2:43 pm

i didn't know what it was so i looked into it and found this:

and found it quite interesting.

i love reading the old writings mentioned and if it resonates, it's good. If you have the Holy Spirit, he'll let you know. i've read some old things that said something that seemed contrary but after looking into it found there may be more to the story. Anyway, i enjoyed his insights in the video above.

After reading what you wrote about someone wanting your cc info, i remembered how all of a sudden my Apple ID would not let me log into the iPad account unless i gave them a cc number. So i'm trying to remove it now and they won't let me. There's a box that says "none" but it refuses to accept that option. And ... iTunes keeps asking for my password when i'm already logged in.

i'm also having problems with a Yahoo email account that i want to delete and they have no option for that. And i have a Yahoo account that uses an Outlook email address as the log in and i want to delete that account too but of course can't delete it from the Yahoo end. On the Outlook end there is all of a sudden no way to access the attached accounts while before they were easily accessed.

Ugh! Hackers are losers. Democrats are losers. They don't have what it takes so they cheat.
Back to top Go down

the Cepher -  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Cepher -    the Cepher -  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 3:13 pm

Yeah! That's one down. i had to trick it but my cc info is gone from the Apple account.
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

the Cepher -  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Cepher -    the Cepher -  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 3:50 pm

jem2 , Glad to hear you beat it. Smile   I don't always tell the truth on birthdate or year when asked that on sites. I happened to catch our local news and the lt. gov said hackers were always trying to get that and the last 4 digits of ssn...  Not even that is safe because that is most everywhere  - state/ tax records etc...
Back to top Go down

the Cepher -  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Cepher -    the Cepher -  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 4:28 pm

i spoke too soon. Now Apple says my AppleID and password are not valid. i had rerouted all my mail through there too while i'm cleaning up my this mess. Have you ever noticed that these people (tech giants) are almost unreachable outside of prewritten Q&As?

You know, i'm trying to unravel the gordian knot aka the intricate web they have thrown over us to enslave us and if that weren't difficult enough (ridiculously, as though they can't bear to release their slimey grip), they also cheat and hack your computer and cause all sorts of disruptions so you can't meet their stupid deadlines.

These people are not only thieves and liars they are social retards and decrepit bottom feeders.

PS Everyone seems to want to put the cookies from hell on my browser lately, including FORUMOTION. You can't be careful enough. It makes me love and appreciate Yeshua and his true goodness all the more. Smile
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

the Cepher -  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Cepher -    the Cepher -  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 7:03 pm

I use adblocker plus and it seems to work great.  Some sites I visit chastise me for have ad block plus and blocking their cookies . I can unblock it on sites I choose.  It's a good, free program from my experience- although I'n a novice.
Back to top Go down

the Cepher -  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Cepher -    the Cepher -  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 8:10 pm

Thank you bordercollie. i never had a problem with this forum before and you have to have cookies on to log in so i'm a little surprised they attached that nasty thing to my browser. It's one of those that you can delete 500 times and it won't go away. Parasites. It probably has something to do with what i've been working on.

So the latest thing is that i tried to deauthorize "Audible" made by Amazon (read their patents Shocked ) from iTunes (i don't recall installing it) and had to log in at their site to do that. i tried logging in but my password didn't work so i reset it by email. The new one didn't work either even though they sent a confirmation that it had been reset. "They" want your password because it's your Pa's sword - which they want. Who does that? i would like to inform them that we are not games for people to play. They put a "value" on us and then devalue us to enrich themselves. It's a "game" they like to play. Computerized now.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the Cepher -  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Cepher -    the Cepher -  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the Cepher -
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: