Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BREAKING NEWS: Trump FIRES Jeff Sessions and replaces him as attorney general with ultra-loyalist who could now oversee Mueller probe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

BREAKING NEWS: Trump FIRES Jeff Sessions and replaces him as attorney general with ultra-loyalist who could now oversee Mueller probe Empty
PostSubject: BREAKING NEWS: Trump FIRES Jeff Sessions and replaces him as attorney general with ultra-loyalist who could now oversee Mueller probe   BREAKING NEWS: Trump FIRES Jeff Sessions and replaces him as attorney general with ultra-loyalist who could now oversee Mueller probe I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2018 2:09 pm

!?!?!? What ???? Not a lot I can say as I process this so you just get the link below. I’m clean out of ideas as to why????

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6364519/Trump-fires-Jeff-Sessions-attorney-general-hours-mid-terms.html

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

BREAKING NEWS: Trump FIRES Jeff Sessions and replaces him as attorney general with ultra-loyalist who could now oversee Mueller probe Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: Trump FIRES Jeff Sessions and replaces him as attorney general with ultra-loyalist who could now oversee Mueller probe   BREAKING NEWS: Trump FIRES Jeff Sessions and replaces him as attorney general with ultra-loyalist who could now oversee Mueller probe I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2018 3:21 pm

good riddance to the little compromised elf...swamp creature to the core....he is the mole,researcher
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: Trump FIRES Jeff Sessions and replaces him as attorney general with ultra-loyalist who could now oversee Mueller probe   BREAKING NEWS: Trump FIRES Jeff Sessions and replaces him as attorney general with ultra-loyalist who could now oversee Mueller probe I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2018 4:03 pm

ZeroHedge has picked it up and there's a little more depth in the ZH story than at the Daily Mail as the story grows legs and progresses.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-11-07/jeff-sessions-resigns-attorney-general

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: Trump FIRES Jeff Sessions and replaces him as attorney general with ultra-loyalist who could now oversee Mueller probe   BREAKING NEWS: Trump FIRES Jeff Sessions and replaces him as attorney general with ultra-loyalist who could now oversee Mueller probe I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2018 5:41 pm

WOWSERS!!!

WHO WOULDA SEEN THAT ONE COMING!?
SAW Q TODAY..
Acting AG Whitaker to Release All "Blocked" Documents Requested by House?
Q!!mG7VJxZNCI 7 Nov 2018 - 2:53:26 PM
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: Trump FIRES Jeff Sessions and replaces him as attorney general with ultra-loyalist who could now oversee Mueller probe   BREAKING NEWS: Trump FIRES Jeff Sessions and replaces him as attorney general with ultra-loyalist who could now oversee Mueller probe I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2018 6:51 pm

spring2 wrote:
WOWSERS!!!

WHO WOULDA SEEN THAT ONE COMING!?
SAW Q TODAY..
Acting AG Whitaker to Release All "Blocked" Documents Requested by House?
Q!!mG7VJxZNCI 7 Nov 2018 - 2:53:26 PM

Have a look-see at the explosive tweet Eric Holder just dropped. I screen capped it. See it in the 07 November Q Drop thread.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: AAAND we have THIS: MSNBCers Lose It: People Should ‘Take to the Streets’ as We Approach a ‘Constitutional Crisis’   BREAKING NEWS: Trump FIRES Jeff Sessions and replaces him as attorney general with ultra-loyalist who could now oversee Mueller probe I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2018 7:48 pm

SHUT UP, GOD IS IN FULL CONTROL!

https://www.cnsnews.com/video/msnbcers-lose-it-people-should-take-streets-we-approach-constitutional-crisis

MSNBCers Lose It: People Should ‘Take to the Streets’ as We Approach a ‘Constitutional Crisis’

November 7, 2018 | 6:30 PM EST

Check out the link to the full post here from NewsBusters!
During MSNBC’s hysteria-heavy afternoon show Deadline: White House on Wednesday, two guests of host and failed former Republican Nicolle Wallace diagnosed America as now in the midst of a “national emergency” and on the verge of a“constitutional crisis” that translates into people needing to “take to the streets” to protest the Trump administration’s firing of Attorney General Jeff Sessions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: Trump FIRES Jeff Sessions and replaces him as attorney general with ultra-loyalist who could now oversee Mueller probe   BREAKING NEWS: Trump FIRES Jeff Sessions and replaces him as attorney general with ultra-loyalist who could now oversee Mueller probe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS: Trump FIRES Jeff Sessions and replaces him as attorney general with ultra-loyalist who could now oversee Mueller probe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: