Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ezekiel,John and I

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ezekiel,John and I Empty
PostSubject: Ezekiel,John and I   Ezekiel,John and I I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2018 2:05 pm

God spoke with Ezekiel and had shown him the 4 Living Creatures in the Old Testament Ezekiel 1:10

EZ 1:10 10 As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle.

God had spoke with John in the New Testament and had shown him the 4 Living Creatures Revelation 4:7

4:7 The first living creature was like a lion, the second was like an ox, the third had a face like a man, the fourth was like a flying eagle.

The Bible is not illustrated, so Ezekiel and John could not show you what they saw with their eyes.

God spoke with me in this time (which I think Jesus is coming soon) and had shown me the 4 Living Creatures when I was 47 years old so I could show you with your eyes

2006 ESA image of Cydonia Mars
Ezekiel,John and I 36570712

Last edited by Done on Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Ezekiel,John and I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel,John and I   Ezekiel,John and I I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2018 3:20 pm

Job 33:29
“God does all these things to a person— twice, even three times—  study oldman listen-up
Back to top Go down
Dr.Who

Dr.Who

Ezekiel,John and I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel,John and I   Ezekiel,John and I I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 1:04 am

Done wrote:
Job 33:29
“God does all these things to a person— twice, even three times—  study oldman listen-up
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ophiuchus

you once showed a image of the wedjet (the snake)  near and around the four creatures …Cydonia...strangely Ophiuchus (healer) is the serpent bearer.... which is near Scorpius constellation...actually right underneath constellation of  Ophiuchus foot Smile...which has actually a dark nebulae or Glog… 

how does the constellation Ophiuchus (The healer) fit into this ???!!!

angel bounce     REV 4.1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.angel bounce
Back to top Go down
Dr.Who

Dr.Who

Ezekiel,John and I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel,John and I   Ezekiel,John and I I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 1:52 am

angel bounce Idea praise GOD Ezekiel,John and I Ophiuc10

EV 4.1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter..

angel bounce     REV 4.1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.angel bounce
Back to top Go down
Dr.Who

Dr.Who

Ezekiel,John and I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel,John and I   Ezekiel,John and I I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 1:52 am

Come into the HOUSE

Back to top Go down

Ezekiel,John and I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel,John and I   Ezekiel,John and I I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 6:29 am

Hey Dr Who glad to see you back my good friend.
 This is that image your talking about.

Psalm 91:13 
You will tread on the lion and the cobra;
you will trample the great lion and the serpent.

2006 ESA image of Cydonia Mars inverted gray scale.
Ezekiel,John and I Watche11

Ophiuchus 

https://img.purch.com/h/1400/aHR0cDovL3d3dy5zcGFjZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzAyOS81MjMvb3JpZ2luYWwvb3BoaXVjaHVzLXNreS1tYXAtMjAxMy5qcGc=

ln it is the Snake Nebula, Dark Horse Nebula and the Eagle Nebula.

Ophiuchus is so closely associated with Serpens that it is important that you have already read our page on Serpens. Remember, Serpens is the symbol of the wicked serpent, first introduced in the Genesis account of Adam and Eve. In this picture, he is struggling for the crown (Corona) just above and out of the picture (see our Star Chart for the full view). Serpens is Satan — writhing here in the grip of Ophiuchus who is keeping Serpens from obtaining his goal — dominion and sovereignty. So who is this Ophiuchus in the Gospel of the stars? He is, of course, Jesus Christ. In the Greek myth associated with Ophiuchus, who is designated as Apollo’s son, he is said to have been renowned as a healer and that he could even raise the dead! How appropriate that a made-up story contain a kernel of the truth — that Jesus Christ was and is still our Great Physician. He can heal both body and spirit.

The Big Picture

Here, no doubt, is a picture of struggle. Good vs. evil. God vs. Satan. It’s obvious who is winning because the serpent (Serpens) can not reach the Crown. He never will The amazing significance found in this picture is that God Himself (Ophiuchus) is undertaking the struggle on our behalf. It is our crown of life that is being battled over. We could never muster the strength to defeat such a powerful enemy on our own. We have the Great Wrestler battling for us.

The Gospel Truth

There is no question that the healing of our spirits is an accomplished fact, having been secured for us Christ on the cross. There is also no question that the inner healing of our mind and heart is an ever-growing ministry of the Holy Spirit. As we surrender more and more of our life to Him, more and more of our mental and emotional health improves. And ultimately, our healing will be complete when Christ returns to earth!

It was in my house this all came about, and brought me to his house the one that counts.
Back to top Go down

Ezekiel,John and I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel,John and I   Ezekiel,John and I I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 7:30 pm

thanks thanks thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ezekiel,John and I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel,John and I   Ezekiel,John and I I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ezekiel,John and I
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: