Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scorpion Demon and the Revelation 9 locust.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sansanoy

Scorpion Demon and the Revelation 9 locust. Empty
PostSubject: Scorpion Demon and the Revelation 9 locust.   Scorpion Demon and the Revelation 9 locust. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 3:12 pm

I have written a short paper comparing the Revelation 9 Locusts with a Scorpion demon/spirit of the Ancient Near East. It was in the same realm as an apkallu but did not operate as a sage so I refer to it as spirits. They definitely operated as an evil spirit in the Enuma Elis, as children of Tiamat, but in other accounts they were servants of Shamash the god of Justice and morality so it's hard to say what the true scope of their role was.

I have put it on google drive as it's easier to manage due to the embedded pictures.

I am not an academic so take everything in an unofficial capacity. Please use/share/download freely.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Scorpion Demon and the Revelation 9 locust.   Scorpion Demon and the Revelation 9 locust. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 3:47 pm

technodummy here, how do i find it?
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Scorpion Demon and the Revelation 9 locust.   Scorpion Demon and the Revelation 9 locust. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 3:55 pm

michael371 wrote:

Rescue service for our beloved redneck technodummy. lol!

Dig in folks, this looks pretty good. Looks good, Sansanoy. Looks like you put a lot of effort and research into this.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1irCsVFOcrlioOYAt9O_SrQJanm0pcdLz/view

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Scorpion Demon and the Revelation 9 locust.   Scorpion Demon and the Revelation 9 locust. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 4:10 pm

researcher wrote:
michael371 wrote:

Rescue service for our beloved redneck technodummy. lol!

Dig in folks, this looks pretty good. Looks good, Sansanoy. Looks like you put a lot of effort and research into this.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1irCsVFOcrlioOYAt9O_SrQJanm0pcdLz/view
you left coast yankees like to laugh at our redneck asses but when the SHTF out there and you need a place to stay, i'll be like this Rofl
Back to top Go down
Sansanoy

PostSubject: Re: Scorpion Demon and the Revelation 9 locust.   Scorpion Demon and the Revelation 9 locust. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 4:49 pm

Thanks researcher.

Make room for me to Michael the S is moving fast all over the world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scorpion Demon and the Revelation 9 locust.   Scorpion Demon and the Revelation 9 locust. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 7:08 pm

Thanks! i will love reading this.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Scorpion Demon and the Revelation 9 locust.   Scorpion Demon and the Revelation 9 locust. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 10:50 pm

You are padding up my creek with this. Smile  I’m going to read it right now! Thank you!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Scorpion Demon and the Revelation 9 locust.   Scorpion Demon and the Revelation 9 locust. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 11:16 pm

Delfi wrote:
You are padding up my creek with this. Smile  I’m going to read it right now! Thank you!

Well looky what the cat dragged in. Where you been girl? Don't ya know you've been missed around these parts?

group hug

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Scorpion Demon and the Revelation 9 locust.   Scorpion Demon and the Revelation 9 locust. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2018 9:18 am

Thank ya'll  !   I'm a tech dummy too .. 
 Yep, things are heating up quickly aren't they !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scorpion Demon and the Revelation 9 locust.   Scorpion Demon and the Revelation 9 locust. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scorpion Demon and the Revelation 9 locust.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: