Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TOO MUCH POWER!!! BUDDY, YOU ARE GONNA NEED SOME DEPENDS!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

TOO MUCH POWER!!! BUDDY, YOU ARE GONNA NEED SOME DEPENDS! Empty
PostSubject: TOO MUCH POWER!!! BUDDY, YOU ARE GONNA NEED SOME DEPENDS!   TOO MUCH POWER!!! BUDDY, YOU ARE GONNA NEED SOME DEPENDS! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2018 5:27 pm

https://www.infowars.com/dem-congressman-threatens-to-nuke-gun-owners-in-civil-war-scenario/

DEM CONGRESSMAN THREATENS TO “NUKE” GUN OWNERS IN CIVIL WAR SCENARIO

Eric Swalwell calls for confiscation of semi-auto rifles and threatens to nuke those who resist

Infowars.com - NOVEMBER 16, 2018 

TOO MUCH POWER!!! BUDDY, YOU ARE GONNA NEED SOME DEPENDS! Swallwell-eric235
IMAGE CREDITS: BILL CLARK/CQ ROLL CALL.

[size=19]Democrat Rep. Eric Swalwell made waves on Twitter Friday when he suggested the government would use nukes on citizens if a civil war broke out in America.

Newsmax TV host John Cardillo tweeted in response to an article discussing Swalwell’s proposal to ban semiautomatic rifles, saying, “Make no mistake, Democrats want to eradicate the Second Amendment, ban and seize all guns, and have all power rest with the state.”

[/size]
Quote :
TOO MUCH POWER!!! BUDDY, YOU ARE GONNA NEED SOME DEPENDS! CRXCWAzG_normal

John Cardillo

@johncardillo

[ltr]Make no mistake, Democrats want to eradicate the Second Amendment, ban and seize all guns, and have all power rest with the state.

These people are dangerously obsessed with power. https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/dem-congressman-force-gun-owners-sell-assault-weapons-n871066 …[/ltr]

11:48 AM - Nov 16, 2018
Twitter Ads info and privacy

TOO MUCH POWER!!! BUDDY, YOU ARE GONNA NEED SOME DEPENDS! LW9bC1k2?format=jpg&name=600x314

Democratic congressman: Force gun owners to get rid of assault weapons

Rep. Eric Swalwell, D-Calif., drops a grenade into the middle of the gun debate.
nbcnews.com
[size][ltr]

2,278 people are talking about this

[/ltr]

Military veteran Joe Biggs commented on Cardillo’s post, saying a civil war would erupt if politicians like Swalwell get their way.

[/size]
Quote :
TOO MUCH POWER!!! BUDDY, YOU ARE GONNA NEED SOME DEPENDS! 716ihRSh_normal

Joe Biggs

@Rambobiggs

[ltr]So basically @RepSwalwell wants a war. Because that’s what you would get. You’re outta your fucking mind if you think I’ll give up my rights and give the gov all the power.[/ltr]

John Cardillo

✔@johncardillo

Make no mistake, Democrats want to eradicate the Second Amendment, ban and seize all guns, and have all power rest with the state.

These people are dangerously obsessed with power. https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/dem-congressman-force-gun-owners-sell-assault-weapons-n871066 …

12:11 PM - Nov 16, 2018
[size][ltr]

1,862 people are talking about this

[/ltr]

Responding to Biggs, Swalwell threatened, “And it would be a short war my friend. The government has nukes. Too many of them. But they’re legit.”

[/size]
Quote :

Joe Biggs

@Rambobiggs

· 3h

[ltr]So basically @RepSwalwell wants a war. Because that’s what you would get. You’re outta your fucking mind if you think I’ll give up my rights and give the gov all the power.[/ltr]

Quote :
TOO MUCH POWER!!! BUDDY, YOU ARE GONNA NEED SOME DEPENDS! CIOkyfXg_normal

Rep. Eric Swalwell

@RepSwalwell

[ltr]And it would be a short war my friend. The government has nukes. Too many of them. But they’re legit. I’m sure if we talked we could find common ground to protect our families and communities.[/ltr]

12:22 PM - Nov 16, 2018
[size][ltr]

8,467 people are talking about this

[/ltr]

“So our government would nuke its own country in order to take guns? Wow,” Biggs responded.

Suddenly backtracking, Swallwell replied, “Don’t be so dramatic. No one is nuking anyone or threatening that.”

[/size]
Quote :
TOO MUCH POWER!!! BUDDY, YOU ARE GONNA NEED SOME DEPENDS! CIOkyfXg_normal

Rep. Eric Swalwell

@RepSwalwell

[ltr]Don’t be so dramatic. No one is nuking anyone or threatening that. I’m telling you this is not the 18th Century. The argument that you would go to war with your government if an assault weapons ban was in place is ludicrous and inflames the gun debate. Which is what you want.[/ltr]

Joe Biggs

✔@Rambobiggs
Replying to @RepSwalwell
So our government would nuke its own country in order to take guns? Wow

1:02 PM - Nov 16, 2018
[size][ltr]

1,709 people are talking about this

[/ltr]

[ltr]
View image on Twitter
TOO MUCH POWER!!! BUDDY, YOU ARE GONNA NEED SOME DEPENDS! DsJsHlLUcAE2F8d?format=jpg&name=medium

[/ltr]
[/size]
Quote :

Joe Biggs

@Rambobiggs

[ltr]Wow! still can’t believe a member of our government said he’d nuke US civilians refusing to hand over guns.[/ltr]

12:36 PM - Nov 16, 2018
[size][size][ltr]

937 people are talking about this

[/ltr][/size]

Intercept writer Glenn Greenwald also chimed in on the conversation:

[ltr]
View image on Twitter
TOO MUCH POWER!!! BUDDY, YOU ARE GONNA NEED SOME DEPENDS! DsKHcJhW0AAL-kK?format=jpg&name=medium

[/ltr]
[/size]
Quote :
TOO MUCH POWER!!! BUDDY, YOU ARE GONNA NEED SOME DEPENDS! WT7gPHv3_normal

Glenn Greenwald

@ggreenwald

[ltr]Eric Swalwell is simply an idiot who has built a large social media #Resistance following by being the member of Congress willing to issue the most inflammatory, reckless & extreme decrees about Trump/Russia: the easiest way to get noticed in Dem politics:[/ltr]

2:36 PM - Nov 16, 2018
[size][size][ltr]

196 people are talking about this

[/ltr][/size]
[/size]
Back to top Go down

TOO MUCH POWER!!! BUDDY, YOU ARE GONNA NEED SOME DEPENDS!
Page 1 of 1