Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

question for ya'll to ponder

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

question for ya'll to ponder Empty
PostSubject: question for ya'll to ponder   question for ya'll to ponder I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 10:50 am

sitting here listen to a man named stephen a. chronister who is the best speaker/lecturer/preacher that i have ever heard(i am going to write him and offer to pay for him to set up a live stream for his church....he is in alaska and is 4 hours behind us so he would start at about 2 pm here)and as i was listening, i started thinking about the sad fact that most people in churches do not hear what/know about/ and cannot understand the things that we discuss here on this forum because they have never been taught.....really, its neglect by all parties involved....i am listening to chronister put the end times puzzle together, piece by piece, and he is pretty much in agreement with the way we see it, as has been discussed here....are we 100% in agreement?....nah, we are humans, so we will never be completely in agreement due to our adamic natures....i am going to send judy tthese lecture,one by one, as she listens to them while making copies, she will not be surprised at all by what she hears.....she has heard it before, several years ago....yeah, i am going to break my arm patting myself on the back,lol....

Last edited by michael371 on Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: question for ya'll to ponder   question for ya'll to ponder I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 11:32 am

Well, some links to listen would come in mighty handy right about now seeing how a search on the name Roger Chronister pulls up about a gazillion different people. How about breaking the other arm to get us some info?

Geez, I shouldn't have had to write this! No

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: question for ya'll to ponder   question for ya'll to ponder I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 11:50 am

there is a good reason you couldn't find it, i  put the wrong first name...why i put roger instead of stephen is a great mystery that may never be solved....by the way, i HAVE ALREADY POSTED THIS one time before....its stephen a. chronister

https://www.sermonaudio.com/search.asp?speakeronly=true&currsection=sermonsspeaker&keyword=Stephen_A._Chronister
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: question for ya'll to ponder   question for ya'll to ponder I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 12:35 pm

Thanks, Mike. Guess I'll forgive you this time. I know how it is getting old an senile and having to rely on your last remaining brain cell. Been there many times myself so I should know.  This one below caught my attention. Gonna give it a listen later today after I'm done pickin' on ya.

lol!

Quote :
Fallen Angels And Nephilim? This Pastor actually goes there

https://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=102318245281

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=102318245281

EDIT: Hard web site to navigate!!! Took me forever to find this direct download link without becoming a member but I cracked it. RIGHT click to download.

https://mp3.sermonaudio.com/filearea/102318245281/102318245281.mp3

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Last edited by researcher on Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add data)
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: question for ya'll to ponder   question for ya'll to ponder I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 2:09 pm

if you go up top and navigate by DATE, starting in 2007 and to the side for the month, you can go through week by week and following the teaching....he makes it all make sense, and when you hear him explain it, the complicated and profound becomes simple and easy....researcher, he does things in a series, such as the 44 week lecture on genesis 1-19 dealing with creation....an amazing bible teacher and i intend to hear every lecture/sermon/teaching that he has....look on youtube under CLIFFSIDE COMMUNITY CHAPEL and he has lectures,complete with blackboard, on there....i truly doubt that i will ever find a need to listen to anyone else....this dude gets it!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: question for ya'll to ponder   question for ya'll to ponder I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 2:41 pm

Cliffside Community Chapel YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSobj4-zeNrxokV_tkgDWzQ

Looks like a load of good stuff and the whiteboard visuals will help. YouTube channel isn't as complete as the Sermon Audio. YT offerings only go back about 2-ish years or so. Sample below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2NWIsOeyog

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: question for ya'll to ponder   question for ya'll to ponder I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

question for ya'll to ponder
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: