Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

stuff is getting real...they have no idea what they are doing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

stuff is getting real...they have no idea what they are doing Empty
PostSubject: stuff is getting real...they have no idea what they are doing   stuff is getting real...they have no idea what they are doing I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2018 7:52 am

http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/article.cfm?recent_news_id=2782
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: stuff is getting real...they have no idea what they are doing   stuff is getting real...they have no idea what they are doing I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2018 8:14 am

70 Nations...... "now that goes way back to Babel doesn't it?"........70 nations given over rulership to 70 sons of god.  Wink

stuff is getting real...they have no idea what they are doing Runes110
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: stuff is getting real...they have no idea what they are doing   stuff is getting real...they have no idea what they are doing I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2018 8:29 am

ScaRZ wrote:
70 Nations...... "now that goes way back to Babel doesn't it?"........70 nations given over rulership to 70 sons of god.  Wink
sho' do!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: stuff is getting real...they have no idea what they are doing   stuff is getting real...they have no idea what they are doing I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2018 10:15 am

michael371 wrote:
ScaRZ wrote:
sho' do!

70 archons - rulers and principalities in high places.

Ephesians 6:12

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: stuff is getting real...they have no idea what they are doing   stuff is getting real...they have no idea what they are doing I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2018 11:37 am

here is a question for the braintrust on here:....how do you explain this to people?....how do you explain to them that this is not a good thing?....they have been brainwashed by the "regathering and judaism" shit, and most, but not all, will think this is wonderful.....how does one make them understand that temple/altar is the anti-christ altar/temple....if i'm wrong,correct me please
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: stuff is getting real...they have no idea what they are doing   stuff is getting real...they have no idea what they are doing I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2018 12:24 pm

michael371 wrote:
how does one make them understand that temple/altar is the anti-christ altar/temple

You don't! People get a belief in their heads and thy will cling to it like a rusted nut on a rusted bolt. Trying to convince such a person otherwise is like trying to twist that seized nut off. I've broken many a bolt, and just like that rusty bolt folks would rather break. Understanding would be like a squirt of Liquid Wrench but they won't have it. I've given up on more that one of 'em.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

OR

You can lead a horticulture but you can't make her think.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: stuff is getting real...they have no idea what they are doing   stuff is getting real...they have no idea what they are doing I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2018 12:28 pm

Michael......I've never been able to understand why so many that claim to be christians will support the building of a temple. What this act is doing is very much antichrist. The whole idea is saying the blood of Jesus The Christ was nothing. Why else would shedding of blood be needed?

stuff is getting real...they have no idea what they are doing Runes110
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: stuff is getting real...they have no idea what they are doing   stuff is getting real...they have no idea what they are doing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

stuff is getting real...they have no idea what they are doing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: