Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The World is Ringing Again Today - Last Time Was on 11/11/2018

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

The World is Ringing Again Today - Last Time Was on 11/11/2018 Empty
PostSubject: The World is Ringing Again Today - Last Time Was on 11/11/2018   The World is Ringing Again Today - Last Time Was on 11/11/2018 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 11:39 am

This is going on right now.

Each plot is from a different part of the world

https://earthquake.usgs.gov/monitoring/operations/heliplot.php?virtual_network=GSN

https://i.imgur.com/NPijMgJ.jpg
The World is Ringing Again Today - Last Time Was on 11/11/2018 NPijMgJ

AND - USGS notifications today screen shot from my daily RSS feed

The World is Ringing Again Today - Last Time Was on 11/11/2018 Rss_eq10

Duchsinse video below - 05 Dec - might wanna listen & link to Nov. 11 ringing info

https://www.nowtheendbegins.com/seismic-sensors-recorded-that-earth-just-rang-like-a-bell-on-november-11th-but-nobody-knows-why-it-happened/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxfS3SFtzLU

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The World is Ringing Again Today - Last Time Was on 11/11/2018   The World is Ringing Again Today - Last Time Was on 11/11/2018 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 11:59 am

Perfect.  I was just trying to figure how to bring the Q related background info on this.  There's a lot,
and IMO it's YUGE (and so cool I'm getting goosebumps).

I guess go to the link and read it all.  Coincidental is impossible-

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3787035/pg1393

I wish we had access to the old forum when we (Spring) documented the whole earth ringing.  Those dates might reveal something too.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The World is Ringing Again Today - Last Time Was on 11/11/2018   The World is Ringing Again Today - Last Time Was on 11/11/2018 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 12:19 pm

Someone over at Tiger Droppings said something about all this that really grabbed my attention. Ima move that comment over here so y'all can see.

omegaman66 wrote:
I don't know what the heck is going on but it appears to be foretold by Q. NOT once but TWICE!

11/11/18 was suppose to be a big day!
12/05/18 was suppose to be a big day!

Many think neither has been.

Q mentioned satellites! In response to Frank on 8 chan.

On the 11th of Nov. Seismic waves of some sort appearing unnatural happened.

Now on Dec 5 it is happening again.

I have NO IDEA what this signifies!
It appears to be man made.
17 second intervals or something!
It appears to be known before hand by Q!
It appears to have something to do with Satellites.

Old ones turned of and new ones turned on apparently!
Space force?

Although I have no clue what is going on with this, I do believe that it mathematically has to be something and something pretty freaking big.

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/politics/q-p3579-pence-tweets-pic-of-him-with-leo-wearing-q---unraveling-toe-thread/73190719/page-3618/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The World is Ringing Again Today - Last Time Was on 11/11/2018   The World is Ringing Again Today - Last Time Was on 11/11/2018 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 4:37 pm

I guess I'll import what was at the link I gave too.
https://www.nationalgeographic.com/science/2018/11/strange-earthquake-waves-rippled-around-world-earth-geology/

from article above:

Strange waves rippled around the world, and nobody knows why
Instruments picked up the seismic waves more than 10,000 miles away—but bizarrely, nobody felt them.

6 MINUTE READ
BY MAYA WEI-HAAS

PUBLISHED NOVEMBER 28, 2018

On the morning of November 11, just before 9:30 UT, a mysterious rumble rolled around the world.

The seismic waves began roughly 15 miles off the shores of Mayotte, a French island sandwiched between Africa and the northern tip of Madagascar. The waves buzzed across Africa, ringing sensors in Zambia, Kenya, and Ethiopia. They traversed vast oceans, humming across Chile, New Zealand, Canada, and even Hawaii nearly 11,000 miles away.

...However, there was no big earthquake kicking off the recent slow waves. Adding to the weirdness, Mayotte's mystery waves are what scientists call monochromatic. Most earthquakes send out waves with a slew of different frequencies, but Mayotte's signal was a clean zigzag dominated by one type of wave that took a steady 17 seconds to repeat.
then Qdrop: #2527
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: a6527c No.4117452 ????
Dec 2 2018 16:26:57 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 6b728e No.4117309 ????
Dec 2 2018 16:19:11 (EST)
>>4117250
WHAT HAPPENED TO 11/11/18 UNIFIED AMERICA DAY YOU DISGUSTING LIAR FRAUD???
ANSWER FREDDY YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

>>4117309
Think WAVES.
WW?
Define 'unified'
[17]
SAT knockout forced new CLAS tech [online] by who?
[Controlled] moment activated? [17]
Do you believe in coincidences?

Do you believe your efforts here persuade people to stop the pursuit of TRUTH, [CA_J]?
There is a place for everyone.
Q

then today from 8ishChanSite:

Anonymous 12/04/18 (Tue) 01:53:09 d3fc6e (16) No.4144779>>4144797 >>4144810 >>4144822 >>4144838 >>4144839 >>4144844 >>4144845 >>4144849 >>4144859 >>4144869 >>4144874 >>4144877 >>4144887 >>4144893 >>4144895 >>4144897 >>4144913 >>4144932 >>4144963 >>4144974 >>4145011 >>4145046 >>4145096 >>4145127 >>4145145 >>4145165 >>4145250 >>4145335

The seismic 17 second cycle event was THE SHOT HEARD AROUND THE WORLD.

I was a Navyfag, Oceansystems Tech. The job I did for 5 years was mentioned in Tom Clancy’s book “Hunt for Red October” Think “Jonesey”. Q knows EXACTLY what I’m talking about. Its mission was classified until sometime in the 90’s. We analyzed acoustical sounds ocean wide and hunted “Red October”. We were VERY good at what we did. This article will tell you what would have put me into Fed Penn for 10 years a few decades ago. [link to www.public.navy.mil (secure)]

On 11/11/2018 a very strange seismic “signature” was detected and reported; not by experts, but by a seismic “enthusiast” from New Zealand. Once he sounded the alarm, there was no putting the cork back in. The signature of this seismic was later reported by seismologist all around the world. A signature that was “not natural” – no expert could interpret or explain it. Some experts stated it was as if a “HUGE bell had been rung”. – (Think WWG1WGA! KEK)

Given what I did in the Navy, I knew that CINCLANTFLEET AND CINCPACFLEET were going NUTs over this; or should have. SweatCon conditions should have elevated; but weren’t. The OT rate had the epicenter of this down to a gnats ass; pin pointed between outer reefs and a island claimed by the French – but no response from the military side; interdasting.

I looked closely at the seismic signature and immediately understood, from experience, that it was MAN MADE and not a Kraken fart train. THIS is what I did for over five years in the Navy! It was starting to be reported by many different seismology labs from around the world. The “sound” was at such a low frequency, that once it was trapped in the sound channel axis, it went around the world; through oceans – through bedrock – around the world!

Spouseanon and I sat down and started to piece this together. If it was not earth created by faults or magma (as attributed by “experts – BS!) then what was the source?

I know that the percentage of the general public aware of the existence of the OT rate were only in the thousands. Those that had an inkling of what we did, were even fewer; I count Tom Clancy in that number. [Understand, Tom Clancy dedicated his book, “The Sum of All Fears” to Admiral Rogers and his wife.] Those that had SECRET clearance AND Need-To-Know (NTK), even less.

“And your point is?” That the tech levels of our military is in large part totally unknown to the public. I suspect it is so highly compartmentalized, on the basis of NTK, that few within the military understand how exotic our tech has become.

A never before detected signature that produced 17 second cycles, was heard AROUND THE WORLD. A scene from “hunt for Red October” flashed through my mind – “give me one ping … and one ping only Vasily”. Include Q+ stating Space Force was needed for “defense AND offence”, I can only come to one conclusion, under Occam's razor, that the seismic signature was created by whitehats (stepping out hugely here) by use of some exotic tech orbiting in space as a message to the WORLD. It was a space shot across the bow - it is THE SHOT HEARD AROUND THE WORLD!

Other purposes? Comms or some type of wave nullification ops. Was the aim, not to propagate a wave train, but to end one?

Q’s posts 40, 41 and 49 – “THE SHOT HEARD AROUND THE WORLD,THE GREAT AWAKENING - A WEEK TO REMEMBER” – Q” are now explained – FUTURE PROVES PAST.

“The MEMO is ONLY THE BEGINNING” – “THE SHOT HEARD AROUND THE WORLD” starts the GREAT AWAKENING” and brings us all to “A WEEK TO REMEMBER”.

Welcome Frens to a Brave New World!

P.S. Q just posted 2541 – “THE GREAT AWAKENING. Q “
 Quoting: Anon from 8ishChanSite:

Qdrop #2541:
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: e177ef No.4131288
Dec 3 2018 13:50:01 (EST)
THE GREAT AWAKENING.
Q
---------------------------------
Next post:
In above (excellent post) he writes 'was the aim not to propagate a new wave but to end one" goes with what You Are Free TV lady said on her 12-3 video. She added the quantum computing piece and wondered if the old program was switched off and the new one switched on. The Human is actually pretty much like a quantum computer and everything in the universe is entangled. Bad actors can manipulate that and they have possibly been stopped.

(I haven't checked "You Are Free TV")

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The World is Ringing Again Today - Last Time Was on 11/11/2018   The World is Ringing Again Today - Last Time Was on 11/11/2018 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 5:24 pm

Glad that you posted that Nat Geo link, Dove. I read it a few days ago then today had a major brain fart and couldn't remember where it was that I saw it. That was the one I really wanted to have people see.

Glad you are back - go get 'em girl!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World is Ringing Again Today - Last Time Was on 11/11/2018   The World is Ringing Again Today - Last Time Was on 11/11/2018 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 9:46 pm

used to show those seismic graphs a lot

see recent posts on Magnetic Field pictures and compare. Flux lines all out of wack on trailing side (left)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World is Ringing Again Today - Last Time Was on 11/11/2018   The World is Ringing Again Today - Last Time Was on 11/11/2018 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 9:53 pm

Objects from the Nibiru system or Dark Star your preference, pass between our systems planets and cause magnetic fields to change... it's going to get worse and the place will experience super large earthquakes... remember the Lord said no house would be left standing. Also remember that we will go through the debri tail one of these trips around and then the last about 150 days after.

Dutchsinse
Terral03
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The World is Ringing Again Today - Last Time Was on 11/11/2018   The World is Ringing Again Today - Last Time Was on 11/11/2018 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The World is Ringing Again Today - Last Time Was on 11/11/2018
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: