Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2018_12_16 The Minds of Men - This doc will go down in history as one of the most important on the subject of mind control and cybernetics.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

2018_12_16 The Minds of Men - This doc will go down in history as one of the most important on the subject of mind control and cybernetics. Empty
PostSubject: 2018_12_16 The Minds of Men - This doc will go down in history as one of the most important on the subject of mind control and cybernetics.   2018_12_16 The Minds of Men - This doc will go down in history as one of the most important on the subject of mind control and cybernetics. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2018 4:37 pm

This has been available since July as a DVD or stream purchase on Vimeo. Thank you to Aaron & Melissa Dykes for releasing it for free.

Premiered on YouTube Dec 16, 2018

If Gonzo Shimura of Face Like the Sun says it’s good – then in my book, it’s good!

Run time is a whopping 3 hours 43 minutes. Clear the decks and enjoy. I’m about to do just that this evening.

Face Like the Sun wrote:
I missed the livestream. But I've already watched it a couple times since you guys were kind enough to send me a copy Smile This doc will go down in history as one of the most important on the subject of mind control and cybernetics. Aaron and Melissa, congrats on the great work! Thank you for your dedication to the truth! It's inspiring in more ways than you can imagine. And just because, for anyone who wants to hear some of the back story behind the making of this film, check out our convo with Melissa here: http://www.canarycryradio.com/2018/11/30/ccr-137-truthstream-for-the-mind-w-melissa-dykes/ God Bless! ~Gonz #AOD3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQucESRF3Sg

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
One Sandal

2018_12_16 The Minds of Men - This doc will go down in history as one of the most important on the subject of mind control and cybernetics. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2018_12_16 The Minds of Men - This doc will go down in history as one of the most important on the subject of mind control and cybernetics.   2018_12_16 The Minds of Men - This doc will go down in history as one of the most important on the subject of mind control and cybernetics. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2018 5:41 pm

Thanks Researcher!
Just listened to the podcast this week and was planning on ordering the DVD. ( But sometimes I get busy and distracted)
There were some key things she said in the interview about the nervous system (neurons and the senses) and perception of reality/mind that I want to understand.
Melissa mentioned that scientists discovered the soul in man.  Their goal is control. (no surprise there)
Ours is to overcome the world, the flesh and the devil. By His grace and power we will.
Reality is what God has revealed to us through His Word, the Son of Man. Picture an ice berg. Only a small fraction of the top is visible but the majority of the ice is underneath. Our faith is similar in that the largest part is hidden from the view.
You made it so convenient to watch. Thanks again.

UP study
Back to top Go down
Sansanoy

PostSubject: Re: 2018_12_16 The Minds of Men - This doc will go down in history as one of the most important on the subject of mind control and cybernetics.   2018_12_16 The Minds of Men - This doc will go down in history as one of the most important on the subject of mind control and cybernetics. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2018 2:58 pm

Incredible video, one can know all about MKultra and never hear about this.

They had to be careful in the past about acquiring subjects because people would know when they went missing. However in modern times human trafficking makes acquisition and disposal a non issue. The only way this program isn't continuing today is if they already learned everything they needed to know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2018_12_16 The Minds of Men - This doc will go down in history as one of the most important on the subject of mind control and cybernetics.   2018_12_16 The Minds of Men - This doc will go down in history as one of the most important on the subject of mind control and cybernetics. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2018_12_16 The Minds of Men - This doc will go down in history as one of the most important on the subject of mind control and cybernetics.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: